The signs...

Sun Love

Author's POV

 

"Whoa! Didn't know that Nickhun's family was rich!" Se7en said looking around their suite.

The group is now checked in at the new hotel by the bay which Nickhun's family owned. Each of them was supposed to get a suite but then the guys asked if they could just share. After not much debate the room assignments are: Se7en and Top, Seungri and Jiyong, Taeyang and Daesung, Teddy and Kush, Tablo and Jinu, YG and Psy, Minzy, CL and Gummy all shared one suite while Sean and his family are in another since Sean's son Harang was the ringbearer.

It took them a long time to escape the reporters and fans who were waiting outside the airport after their time of arrival was leaked out. There were about 15 SUVs waiting for them not to mention the security convoy Nickhun sent to help them from the reporters and the fans and the traffic. While in the car they learnt that Nickhun was the son of one of the richest businessman not only in Manila but also in Asia. The company where Dara and Bom works was owned by his father and that's where they met.

*knock knock*

"Oppa?" they heard Dara's voice from the door.

 

Top opened the door and Dara and Yongbae were standing outside. "Just wanted to check if your room is ok?"

 

"Yah! Dara is that you? Come in for a minute!" Se7en shouted.

 

Dara, Yongbae and Top walked towards the lounge and sat at the couch.

 

"Weo?" Dara asked

 

"Is this hotel really owned by Nick's family?" Se7en asked in disbelief Suddenly somone knocked at the door and Top opened it again.

 

"Neh, Like I said awhile ago, they own like the largest food and beverage conglomerate here, they own the top brand of beer, they have an airline, expressway, real estates, infrastructure, telecoms, etc. Why do you think it was ok for me to leave Bom Unnie here all alone after the wedding? She's going to live like a princess here." Dara explained.

"Do you guys have a private jacuzzi in your suite? Oh my gosh this hotel is daebak! And the pool! and the view of the bay! and the sunset! Oh my gosh daebak!!!" Seungri said excitedly as he rushed towards the loungs.

Jiyong, Daesung, Tablo joined them. "Is the whole two floors booked just for us?" Jiyong asked.

"Ani. the whole hotel is booked for the wedding guests." Dara said making the boys jaws dropped.

"What?!?! That's insane! You mean to say everyone who is checked in are guests for the wedding?!?!!?" Tablo asked not believing it while Dara nodded.

 

Then another knock on the door was heard. "Oh " Top said as he stood up and answer it.

 

"Oh my gosh Oppa have you seen the pool?" Minzy asked rushing towards Seungri. "Yes! Daebak isn't it?!?!" Seungri nodded.

 

"What is it with you two and swimming pools?" CL asked. "Why are you getting jealous?" Seungri teased making CL roll her eyes.

 

Teddy and Kush joined them as Minzy, Gummy  and CL squeezed their way to sit on the couch.

 

"Why are we all here?!" Top asked when someone knocked at the door. 

 

"YOU BETTER BE THE LAST BATCH!!!" he shouted as he answered the door and surprised Bom.

 

"Oh Biyane. I didn't know it was you." he said scratching the back of his head. Bom blushed and couldn't look straight in the eye as she walked inside the suite.

 

"OH! Bom! This hotel is awesome!!!" Teddy said high-fiving Bom.

 

"Thanks Oppa!" Bom said sitting between Top and Se7en.

 

"So why is everyone in our suite?" Top said sounding irritated at them.

 

"I don't know, Yongbae and I went here to check on you guys." Dara explained.

"We saw Dara and Yongbae headed this way so we followed." Jiyong answered.

"I texted Jiyong Hyung and he said he was headed here, so I tagged Tablo Hyung along." Daesung smiled. 

"We wanted to hang out with Se7en." Teddy and Kush both said at the same time.

"We're here cause Daesung said Dara Unnie is here." Minzy said in an aegyo way making Top smile.

Everyone turned to Bom when she didn't answer directly.

 

"Ehem." Dara cleared making Bom snap out of her daydream.

 

"Oh uhmm yeah... tonight Nick and his family will be throwing a dinner party for us so everyone is invited." Bom said not being to raise her head up and just stares at the floor.

 

"Noona, kwinchana?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

"Neh" Bom nodded. The truth is her heart is aching. Seeing being with Top in the same room is making it more painful for her to walk down the aisle. 
 
She's been having wedding jitters for two weeks now even if Dara and Sohee volunteered to be on top of everything to get her mind off things. Now, the moment she saw Top at the airport and when he hugged her she became even more bothered. 
 
The room became quiet and everyone was observing her when Dara stood up and walked towards Bom. 
 
"Unnie, I need to get something in my room can you come with me?" She asked Bom and then turned to the group and winked at them. 
 
"Uhm Neh" was all Bom could answer still staring at the floor while standing up. 
 
 
They were headed towards the door when she stopped and turned to look at them. "Hey guys?" 
 
 
Everyone looked at her and saw the sadness coming out from her eyes. 
 
"Thanks for being here. Really. I really appreciate my whole family being here. Thank you. Especially you Seunghyun." Bom said her voice almost cracking up. 
 
Dara patted Bom at the back and the two headed on to Dara's suite. 
 
 
"Oh crap. I know this is a wedding and all but why do I feel so sad about this." Kush asked looking at the people around him. 
 
No one answered but their silence just proves that each and everyone of them agrees on how sad the situation is for two people they love. 
 
 
 
 
 
--- 
 
 
 
 
"Ok Unnie, what's up?" Dara asked raising an eyebrow at Bom as soon as they settled down on Dara's bed. 
 
 Just then Gummy, Minzy and CL barged into Dara's room. 
 
"Can we join?" Gummy asked while Bom nodded. 
 
"What's wrong hon?" CL asked rubbing Bom's back. 
 
 
Suddenly Bom sobbed in front of them making Gummy, Minzy and Cl wonder what's happening while Dara is resisting herself from crying too. 
 
"I... I... I don't think.." Bom said trying to talk between her sobs. 
 
"You don't think?" Minzy asked trying to make sense out of what Bom is saying. 
 
"I... *sob* don't think... *sob* I... *sob* can... *sob* say... *sob* I do... *sob* tomorrow" 
 
 
"WHAT?!?!" the three girls exclaimed in unison while Dara froze and stared at her cousin. 
 
 
"Oh no, oh no, oh no! This is serious. What are we going to do?" CL said clasping her hands on her chest. 
 
"What are you talking about Dara what happened?" Gummy asked while Minzy kept walking back and forth panicking. 
 
 
Bom couldn't answer but just hugged Gummy. "Shh... Bom, what happened? Why are you like this?" 
 
"I... still... I... still..." Bom couldn't say it. Her heart is aching, she couldn't breathe, her whole body was shaking. She wants to be with Top but she can't leave Nickhun because she also loves him but not more than how she feels for Top. 
 
"She still loves Seunghyun Oppa." Dara said choking up as she feels a lump on . 
 
"WHAT?!?!" Both Minzy and CL's jaws dropped and stared at Bom. 
 
"Oh dear." Gummy said brushing Bom's hair. 
 
"Unnie, calm down and talk to us. We need to sort this out."Dara said sitting on Bom's other side. 
 
Bom tried to calm herself down while CL and Minzy sat on the bed. 
 
"What am I going to do Dara? I'm so confused. The wedding's tomorrow but I kept thinking about Seunghyun and how I want to be with him. What if he was the right one? What if we didn't break up before? What if I could've listened to his explanation instead of shutting him off and running away." Bom said wiping her tears with a tissue. 
 
Gummy was still in shock and just kept rubbing the back of Bom. 
 
"Unnie, if you can't proceed with the wedding then just freaking say it now. Don't make things worst by waiting until both of you are in front of the altar. That's more embarrassing." Dara told her cousin. 
 
"Unnie, Dara Unnie is right. You have decide now what you want to do."Minzy said touching Dara's hand. 
 
 
"The thing is I don't know what I want. I want to be with Seunghyun because I know I still love him and I have this unfinished business with him. But then I can't just throw away what me and Nickhun have. He has supported me in every way I couldn't just throw that away I love him too." Bom explained. 
 
"Wait I'm getting confused. You love Seunghyun Oppa and you love Nickhun too?" CL asked confusedly. 
 
Bom nodded and hugged Gummy again. "Unnie, what do I do?" 
 
"I wish I could tell you what to do Bom but this is for you to decide and I think the more that we give you advice the more confused you're gong to get." Gummy explained hugging Bom tightly. 
 
 
"Ok let's ask for a sign. If it happens then it means we're calling off the wedding if another sign happens then we're going through with the wedding." CL said. 
 
 
"I already did and 3 out of 3 already happened in favor of Seunghyun." Bom said. 
 
 
"Oh ." Dara said putting her palm on her face. 
 
"First sign was if someone was to give me orchid flowers, last night Nickhun and I were walking by the bay and a random flower vendor laid an orchid necklace on me." 
 
"Sincha?" Minzy asked with her eyes wide open. 
 
"Second sign was if someone was to give me a heart in any form. Yesterday afternoon I was playing with Sean Oppa's kids and Harang drew a heart in a piece of paper and gave it to me, kissed me and said wabyu awwnty bommie" 
 
"Oh ." Dara said again. "That is creepy! Harang wasn't even born yet when Seunghyun Oppa was calling you bommie and nobody calls you that anymore. And drawing a heart?"CL said 
 
"Third sign was if Seunghyun hugs me or interacts with me when he arrives. I made this sign cause he's been awkward with me since we decided to call it quits right? That's why I got shocked when he hugged me as soon as he saw me and then.. and then... I" Bom said starting crying again. 
 
 
"Ok, let's make a fourth sign. Ok you know how you're allergic to macademia nuts right, no one will give you that. If someone gives you those nuts.. 
 
 
*knock knock* 
 
Minzy runs and opens the door. When she goes back her eyes were wide open and she couldn't speak. 
 
"Minzy-ah what's wrong?" Gummy asked looking worried CL ran towards her and checked what she was holding. 
 
 
"Please don't ask for signs anymore it's getting freaky already." CL said showing what the room service have delivered. 
 
 
 
"Oh ." Dara muttered as they all stare at the card on top of the box 
 
 
To our Dear Bom, 
 
We are excited for you to be our soon to be granddaughter-in-law and officially be part of the family." 
 
Love, 
 
Grandma and Grandpa 
 
 
Inside the parcel was 4 boxes of chocolate covered macademia nuts......