Bom's prenuptial photoshoot pt 2

Sun Love

Author's POV 

"Hon?" Nichkhun said looking for Bom in the dressing room. "Over here." Bom said while getting her make up done. "Uhm. I'm starting to regret on getting your adopted brothers as groomsmen." he said scratching his head while sitting down on the chair beside Bom. 

"Why?" Bom asked looking surprised. "Have you seen them?" Nichkhun said slouching at the chair. After a few minutes Bom was all set for her photoshoot while it's Nichkhun's turn to get ready. "Here's your suit. Go get change." Bom said giving her fiancee his white suit. Nichkhun grumpily got up and went to change his clothes. 

Bom went outside and watched the photoshoot of Big Bang to see what Nichkhun was talking about. "Dara, is everything ok?" Bom asked tapping Dara on the shoulder. "So far we are doing ok. Weo?" Dara asked moving her stare from the monitor and looked at her cousin. "Well, Nichkhun came in while I was getting my make up and he was saying something about regretting getting them as groomsmen." Bom said. 

Dara chuckled and pointed at the monitor with the boys doing poses. That's when Bom realized what Nichkhun was talking about. The camera loved the boys. They all looked drop dead gorgeous.

 

"Oh" Bom mouthed and smiled. Then she caught a glimpse of Top and saw how handsome he was in a suit. "Unnie, close your mouth a fly might go in."Dara said smirking at Bom. "OMG he looks hot Dara. And they dyed their hair!" Bom said tugging her cousins arm. "Unnie, hold yourself your fiancee is just a few meters away. I think Appa told them to dye it for the formal." Dara said calming her down. "Don't tell me for one second that you're not checking Yongbae's hotness out."Bom said still tugging her cousin's arm. The two just giggled while looking over the boys. 

"Check out Dara Noona and Bom Noona over there."Seungri said discretely to his hyungs. "They are checking you two out."Daesung agreed still talking discretely so no one will notice. The boys just smirked while catching a glimpse of the two giggling behind the monitors. "Oh crap."Seungri said when he saw Nichkhun walking out of the dressing room. "Ooohhh Looks like you have a competition hyung."Jiyong smirked at Top. "Who said I was competing?" Top said smirking and winking at the camera. 

"kyaaaah!!!" they heard Dara and Bom giggling and the boys laughed softly. 

---- 

"So what do you think?"Nichkhun said behind Dara and Bom. The two girls turned around and Dara's jaw dropped when she saw her soon-to-be cousin. "Oh MY NICH! YOU LOOK HOT!" Sohee shrieked that made everyone on the set including the boys to turn their heads toward him.His cheeks suddenly blushed while Bom walked up to him and fixed his suit. "So?"Nichkhun asked his fiancee again. "You look charming hon."Bom said placing her hands around Nichkhun's neck and reach out for a kiss. 

 "AAAAHHHHH!!!"Seungri screamed in pain. All head turned towards the boys and Bom found Seungri squirming at the floor in pain while the boys tried to look away. "What happened?"Bom asked in panic upon seeing Seungri. "Yah! Maknae! What's wrong? Are you alright?"Bom said walking towards the boys. Daesung helped Seungri stand up trying to hold his laughter. "I'm... ok... Noona... I think I'm just hungry."Seungri said still squirming. "Are you sure? Do you want to stop?"Bom said placing a hand on Seungri's cheeks only the maknae backed off a little. "I'm fine."Seungri said turning around and going back to posing. 

Bom turned around and looked at Dara who in return gave her a shrug. "Uhmm, Nich? maybe you should join the boys and do some posing." Dara suggested. "Uhmm... okay."Nich said hesistantly. Nichkhun approached the guys and started to join them on posing. 

"Ok uhmmm I just had an idea, since Unnie wants your background to be either just black or white, uhmm Nich, can you face the camera while the five of you face your right but then turn your head facing me." Dara said leaving her chair and grabbing her camera. 

Just then YG arrived with other YG artists. "Bom!" Gummy greeted Bom with a hug. "Aish! Seems like yesterday this kid was just running around the office and now she's off to get married." Sean said patting Bom on the head. "AH! Oppa! My hair!"Bom said avoiding Sean's pat. 

"Everything's ok here?"YG asked Bom "Yeah, Dara is taking photos of Nich with the boys." Bom said turning to look at what's happening at the photoshoot. "Whoa! Sincha? Is she that good in taking pictures? I thought she was your PR and advertising manger," Se7en said putting his arms around Bom's shoulder. "Yes she is. Normally, she just tells Kyuhun and Minho how she wants it and just supervise and watch how it turns out. But when she gets an idea she usually takes the camera and does it herself on how she wants it." Bom explained crossing her arms across her chest and watched her cousin do her magic. 

"YAH! JIYONG! DO IT PROPERLY!" Dara screamed at Jiyong surprising the watchers. "Whoa! She's scary!" Minzy said as she watched beside Bom and Se7en. "Huh! That's nothing! One time we were shooting a commercial and one of the endorsers was acting a total b*tch and she got into Dara's nerve. Dara asked the lighting crew to shutdown all the lights and she started taking photos then she asked them to open all the lights again and showed the picture to the model and said If you don't ing get yourself together I will make sure this will be the photo on your billboard and magazines." Bom told the group. 

Minzy, CL and Gummy's eyes were wide-opened shocked with Bom's story. "Sincha? Dara did that?" Sean asked surprised by the story. "Why am I not surprised? I wonder where she got that attitude from?" Se7en said looking at YG teasingly. "YAH! SEUNGRI! DON'T ACT CUTE!"they all turned to see Dara screaming at poor Seungri. 

Seungri looked at Dara confused. "Noona! How can I not act cute? It comes out naturally you know." he then said seriously. Dara stopped for a moment and laughed after the comment.  "Groomsmen can now change to your casual wear." Dara told the boys. "DARA! You need to change now!" Bom shouted. Dara hurriedly ran to the dressing room to get changed and for her make-up.

After 15 minutes Dara was now ready and walked out of the dressing room and walked towards the boy who was busy chit chatting. Seungri was the first to notice his Noona approaching and his jaw dropped. Jiyong noticed Seungri and looked at the same direction and his eyes grew wide upon seeing his bestfriend. Dara stopped in front of Yongbae who was in awe upon seeing what she was wearing.

"Do I look alright?" Dara asked Yongbae whose mouth is still open from the shock he got when he saw Dara. Yongbae cleared his throat "Uhmm. uhmm." he tried to say something but was still recovering. "NOONA! YOU'RE Y!!!!" Seungri shrieked in front of Dara. "YAH! Why don't you wear something like that everyday?" Jiyong said teasing her. Dara pouted and stormed into the set to have her photos taken. 

 

After an hour of different poses from the bridesmaids, groomsmen, the groom and the bride.....

"Ok, Unnie, it's time for your couple shots." Dara said calling Bom and Nichkhun.  "Ok uhmm Unnie stand a little behind Nich and then face each other." Dara instructed. "Perfect." she added when the two followed what she said. 

"Ok uhm just keep posing and I'll just keep clicking." Dara instructed them. Then Bom walked close to Nichkhun placing her right hand on Nich's left shoulder while Nichkhun wrapped his arms around Bom's waist. They were now cheek to cheek. "Ok uhm face each other but keep a little distance I wanna capture this before you kiss." Dara instructed and then there was a sudden commotion behind her. "Hyung! Hyung!" Seungri shouted. Dara and Bom turned to see Daesung limping on Seungri. "What the?!?!" Dara said confused. "Oppa! What's wrong?" Minzy asked helping Seungri lift Daesung. "I feel dizzy" Daesung said limping. Dara squinted her eyes she's sensing that the boys are up to something. She then tried to make the couple close again. 

"Ok uhmm I wanna use a busy street as a background here uhm Unnie look up at Nich then Nich look at Unnie and it's as if you're about to kiss." Dara said 3...2...1... "AAAHHHHHHH! OUCH IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!! AAAHHH!!!" Jiyong was now screaming behind them. "Jiyong?" Bom turned and walked towards Jiyong. "What happened?" Bom said sounding worried. "what's happening?"Gummy asked looking confused on what the boys are up to. "I think I'm hungry."Jiyong said. "YAH! we just ate a bunch of egg rolls awhile ago." Se7en said with a confused look. "Then I must have overate." Jiyong said. Dara smirked, she knows what the boys are trying to do as much as she wants to join the fun she couldn't possibly ruin her Unnie's prenup photos. "AHHHHHH MY TUMMY HURTS TOO!!!" Seungri said squirming. "What the heck is going on with those boys?!?!" Bom asked going back to the set looking confused.

"Uhmm Unnie, I want to do a kiss shot Nich, can you lift Unnie and then Unnie lift your lower leg? Don't kiss yet until I tell you ok?" Dara instructed. The couple did as they were told and Dara counted to 3 again. and as expected commotion errupted behind her. "OH MY GOSH! OPPA!!!!" CL shrieked. "THAT'S IT!" Dara said annoyed and turned but got shocked seeing Yongbae on the floor eyes closed and its as if not breathing. 

"What happened?"Dara said in panic going over where Yongbae was lying. "I... I don't know he just fainted and he's not responding." Minzy said panicking. YG was about to approach them but Sean stopped him. "Yongbae-ah! This is not funny! wake up!" Dara said shaking Yongbae, but no reaction. "Oh my gosh, uhmmm ottoke?" Dara said panicking and tears are starting to fill her eyes. "Yongbae! I swear to you if you freaking die on me I'm gonna kill you!" Dara screamed out of frustration making everyone more confused on what she just said.

Then Yongbae rose, gave Dara a peck on the cheek and said "I'm hungry." he then stood up and went over table where the food is. Everyone surrounding them shook their heads at the prank the boys are doing but Dara just got more annoyed. "YAH!" she shouted looking over the boys. "UH-OH" Daesung said upon seeing his Noona's reaction. "YOU BOYS! GET IN THE DRESSING ROOM RIGHT NOW!" she said stomping her way towards the room followed by the 5 boys.

"What's up?" Jiyong said raising an eyebrow as soon as they are inside. "I know what you are doing! Please dont! Think of how sad Bom Unnie will be if you guys ruin this." Dara said begging the boys. "She's right guys. stop it." Top said sighing. "Ok, we promise to stop!" Yongbae said giving Dara a backhug. "NOT SO FAST." Dara smirked when the  boys were about to go back the shoot. "You deserve a punishment, all 5 of you face the wall. And you are not to come out until I say so." Dara said pointing at the white wall. 

"WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!" the boys said in unison. "YAH! FACE THE WALL NOW! PALLI!! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU FACE THE EFFIN' WALL!?!?!" Dara shrieked getting annoyed again. The five boys faced the wall stubbornly.  "JI SUK GET IN HERE!" Dara screamed again. "Yes Little Miss?" Ji Suk asked as he got inside the room looking confused with why the boys are all facing the wall. "You are to guard these 5 boys facing the wall if one of the break off from their punishment I'm not only gonna break their bones but your bones are included too." Dara said smiling at her bodyguard.

 

She then stormed out of the dressing room and into the set again where Bom was waiting for them.

"Where are the boys?" Bom asked looking for the boys behind Dara.

"Getting a dose of their own medicine. Now Unnie... about that kissing shot." Dara said smiling and waving her camera in front of Bom..