Top's worst nightmare

Sun Love

 

TOP's POV 
 
This is hard. Why did I even make that stupid promise that I'll come here. 
 
"Hyung! what took you so long! They need to place a corsage on your coat! Hurry up we're about to walk down the aisle!" Seungri said leading me to the lady sitting at the last pew holding out flowers to the bridal entourage. 
 
 I saw Dara getting a corsage and pinned it to Yongbae's coat. Everything is sorted out with them now. The fans have accepted them as a couple not to mention that Dara has her own fan club now. Our fan base even doubled which calmed YG down already. 
 
"Are you alright Top? It's not too late..." Dara stopped whatever she was about to say. I just smiled at her, although I'm older than her it seems that she has always worried about us like a noona.
 
"Hyung, just tell us what to do and we're here." Yongbae patted my back. GD and Daesung realized what we were talking about and huddled together with us. "Hyung! I can shout it for you, you know!" Seungri exclaimed.  Dara smacked him at the back of his head. 
 
"Noona! what was that for?" Seungri said rubbing the back of his head.  "I love you TOP you know that, but I won't let you guys ruin this for Bom.  You don't know half of what she went through after..." Dara stopped and just stared at me realizing what she was about to tell. 
 
I was about to speak up when the wedding coordinator asked us to line up.  The music played and one by one we walked down the aisle until the whole entourage was already in front.  Then the coordinators closed the door and everyone stood up.   
 
Dugguen dugguen! my heart said.  ! WHY THE HELL AM I HERE. The next song started playing. Dugguen Dugguen, I think my heart is about to explode.  Then, the doors opened and standing at the door was the girl of my dreams. 
 
I think my heart stopped and I died right there where I was standing as I watched my only love walking down the aisle.  THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ME AT THE ALTAR, IF YOU HAVE JUST GIVEN ME THE CHANCE. YG was giving her away and when he passed by me I could swear his eyes were asking me to say something. I can see Dara eyeing me and Yongbae placed his hand on my shoulder. 
 
I. AM. A. MASOCHIST. I don't even know how I endured it but this has been the longest hour of my life.  It was that time when I know my world will crumble. YG turned to check on us and nodded at Daesung.  Daesung in return placed his hand on Seungri's shoulder. I wish he would really yell it but I can see Dara giving him an evil stare. GD placed his hand on my left shoulder while Yongbae placed his on my right. GREAT! NOT HELPING AT ALL! 
 
"Nickhun, do you come here on your own freewill and take Bom as your wife?" the priest asked. "I do." Nickhun replied. CRASH! half of my heart fell on the floor. I think my heartbeat is really slowing down. 
 
"Bom, do you come here on your own freewill and take Nickhun as your husband?" the priest then asked Bom. Everything seemed to happen so fast. Stop. Duggeun Duggeun. Stop. My heart is shouting asking me to stand up but then Yongbae and GD has tightened their grip. Then Bom roamed her gaze around and locked her eyes to mine. I can see it filling up with tears, I clenched my hands into a fist I was going to move but Yongbae and GD are not letting go of me. 
 
Seungri met with my eyes while Daesung tightened his grip on him. I shook my head and stopped moving. 
 
“I do.” Bom answered. CRASH!!!! My heart stopped beating. I couldn’t breathe and I felt dizzy. “Hyung? You ok?” Yongbae asked. I tried to breathe but there was no air I’m now gasping and everyone around me are now panicking. 
 
“What’s happening?” I could hear Dara scream. “Oppa! Oppa!” 
 
I tried to stand still but I can’t everything is slowly turning black as I fall on my back gasping for air. Damnit what’s happening I can’t breathe. 
 
“HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!” I could hear my members screaming then everything went black. 
 
 
--- 
 
 
“Hyung! Hyung! Wake up! Hyung!” I could hear Seungri waking me up. 
 
Oh please after the embarrassment I showed, you think I want to wake up. 
 
“HYUNG!!!!!! WAAAAAAKKKKEEE UUUPPPP!!!” Seungri screamed at my ears. 
 
“AISH! MAKNAE WHAT THE?!” I stopped and scanned the room. Wait this is not a room. 
 
“Are we headed back to Seoul?” I asked Seungri.  
 
Seungri looked at Daesung who was sitting on the other side of the aisle. 
 
“Hyung? Kwinchana?” Daesung asked me. 
 
“What happened to the wedding? Are we going back to Seoul now?” I asked not being able to breathe again upon remembering Bom’s wedding.
 
 
Seungri stared at me and blinked. “Hyung, we haven’t even arrived in Manila yet. The plane was just about to descent. You were having a bad dream that’s why I woke you up.” 
 
 
“It was a dream?!” I said chuckling. “WOOOHOOO!!!! IT WAS JUST A DREAM!!!!” 
 
I shouted and raised both my arms startling everyone in the business class. Yongbae and GD got surprised that they were staring at me with wide eyes open. Daesung scratched the back of his head out of confusion while Maknae was still staring at me blinking. 
 
“What’s wrong with him?” Se7en asked as he walked towards his seat I’m guessing he went to the toilet. 
 
“IT WAS JUST A DREAM!!!” I said as I stood up and grabbed Se7en, jumped up and down in front of him and hugged him. 
 
“Hyung has lost it.” Seungri said shaking his head. 
 
 
 
 
author's note:
 
 
comments? Suggestions? Violent reactions? Biyane for this chapter lol just wanted to make my bff cry ^_^