He promised....

Sun Love

 

BOM'S POV 
 
- 3 DAYS AFTER THE PRENUP PHOTOSHOOT - 
 
-flashback- 
 
8.pm. Bom's hotel suite in Japan same day that they did the press conference 
 
"Let's just pretend it never happened." Top said looking at me. We are in the balcony of my hotel suite in Japan. I looked at him with tears filling up my eyes. "Let's just let it be in the past. We will be hurting a lot of people. You will have a hard time. Nickhun seems like a nice guy he doesn't deserve to be hurt like this. So let's just forget about everything."he said turning his head and gazed far away. 
 
"Seunghyun..."I said choking trying to get the words in between sobs. "Biyane.." it was the only thing I can say now. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have let you go that easy." Top said looking down on the floor. My heart is breaking, I walked towards Top to hug him but he stopped me. "Don't Bom. It won't help, it will only hurt more." he said. "Just promise me that you'll be happy with him and I promise you I will let go." Top said looking at my eyes and then turned and left. 
 
I wanted so badly to stop him. Seunghyun I love you. I don't know if this is right but all this time my love for you was never gone. I want to be with you but I don't want to hurt Nickhun too. Nickhun has helped me go through a lot. He was always there for me and I know he will be the perfect husband but why do I feel like I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life? 
 
I couldn't breathe anymore, my whole body was shaking. I hugged my knees and cried so hard until I became numb. 
 
-end of flashback- 
 
 
"Unnie?" Dara asked me, we were at her suite getting ready to go watch the boys live in one of their music guestings today then afterwards, we're going on our first interview with the boys. "Hmm?" I looked at her and realized that tears were falling from my eyes. "Yeah." I said wiping my cheeks. "Unnie you have to be careful starting now, today is the start of the reality tv." Dara reminded me and I just nodded. One of the networks offered Uncle a reality show, cameras will follow me and Dara while we finish our project with Big Bang so people would be able to get a glimpse on how Dara and I live. 
 
At first, Dara didn't want to do it but then Jiyong begged her to do it, knowing that she can never say no to Jiyong. She finally said yes but she had so many restrictions like not inside our rooms, not while sleeping, not when we're discussing important matters about our company and meeting. She only agreed to do it for a week, take it or leave it. 
 
I let out a loud sigh and Dara walked towards me and gave me a tight hug. "You ok Unnie?" Dara asked. I don't know why or how but all I know was when I felt Dara's hug, my emotions just exploded and I started sobbing. "Ani." I said hugging her back. "Dara ottoke?" I said crying out my heart. "Shhh... Kwinchana Unnie... Everything will work out alright." Dara said rubbing my back. 
 
"I feel so much pain Dara, I've been like this eversince Japan, I want him. I want to be with him but I don't know if we will work out. Nickhun, he's the perfect husband-to-be. I can see that I'll have a bright future with him, but my heart aches every time I think of leaving Seunghyun and getting married." I said trying to restrain myself from sobbing but I just can't hold it back. "Shhhh... Unnie..." Dara said trying her best to calm me down. 
 
"What's going on here?" we turned and saw Sohee at the doorway. "What happened?" she asked looking at Dara and then to me. Dara didn't say anything and just looked down at the floor. "Is Nickhun ditching you at your wedding? Is that B*st*rd leaving you?" Sohee said angrily. I shook my head and Dara looked at Sohee and whispered "She still loves Top." 
 
"Oh"Sohee mouthed and walked towards me to give me a hug. 
 
Tears flowed from my eyes again as the two girls try to comfort me, but no matter how hard they try I can't stop remembering how Seunghyun ended whatever we had that night in Japan. 
 
 
----- 
 
TOP's POV 
 
I wonder what's she's doing right now. I heard Nickhun left 2 days ago, I wonder if she's ok. Damnit Seunghyun stop thinking about her you promised to let go. I sighed, in my mind I'm talking to myself and I'm about to go crazy. I massaged my forehead as I think I'm going to get a headache. 
 
"Hyung, you ok?" Jiyong asked me. The five of us are in the dressing room getting ready for our music guesting. Jiyong, Yongbae and I are getting our make up done while Daesung and Seungri are choosing what clothes to wear for the performance. "Ani. I can't help but think about..."I didn't finish my sentence I clenched my fingers into a fist and closed my eyes. "Hyung, if you still love her then tell her." Daesung said. 
 
"I can't."I told him looking at my reflection at the mirror. "Weo? Are you scared to be rejected?" Seungri asked curiously. "Because I promised her I'd let her go." I answered. The 4 boys looked at me in shock even the staff stopped what they were doing and stared at me, even our make up artists and hair stylists. "Now, that's stupid Hyung! Why would you promise something you're not sure if you can do?" Daesung said standing behind me. 
 
"Because I want her to be happy."I answered sadly. " THIS!" I shouted covering my face with my hands. "I know exactly how you feel." Yongbae said looking at my reflection in the mirror. "Dara broke up with me even before we even became a couple. I promised her that I will make her change her mind about us. But whatever I do she just keeps it civil between us. She acts like my noona and just pretends nothing ever happened before. Like she just made up her mind by herself that we will just be friends only." Yongbae told us. Now the 3 boys are listening carefully at what he was saying. 
 
"Did you know that she met up with her ex-boyfriend after the photoshoot? I was close to running there and drag her away if Sajangnim didn't warn me that he'll suspend me from all activities this year." Yongbae explained and I saw it in his eyes the pain that he was feeling. "Aishh Dara, why did she meet up with him?" Jiyong asked Yongbae. 
 
"Sohee said Dara wanted to fix things between them."Yongbae answered shrugging. "I don't really get girls. They're minds are complicated." Daesung said shaking his head. 
 
"Hi guys!"a voice said by the doorway. We turned and saw IU standing and smiling at us. "Oh! Ji-Eun Anneong!" Daesung bowed and greeted her. We all bowed to greet while IU went inside the dressing room. "Oppa! Let's do a little adlib later ok?"she said looking at Yongbae who smiled in return. "Ok. I'll just ride along whatever you say." Yongbae said smiling at her. IU blushed and bowed again before turning and leaving again. 
 
"Omo Hyung! Did you see her blush?"Seungri snickered. 
 
"Ok Big Bang get ready you're next!"the PD called for us. 
 
I stood up and followed the other members. Bommie-ah are you ok? What are you doing right now? Are you thinking about me? I said to myself and sighed. "Hyung! Get a hold of yourself. Forgot about it at least for the next hour! We need to perform!" Jiyong told me patting me at the back. I faked a smile and nodded.