Alive Concert The Finale

Sun Love

 

Author’s POV 
 
Another year has passed and the World Tour of Big Bang has come to an end. In just a few minutes, their finale concert will start and everyone is either in the state of panic or nervousness. Yongbae haven’t seen Dara for weeks now. They spent New Year’s Eve together but Dara had to fly right away with CL and Minzy for 2ne1 promotions. Today was the last day of their concert and she promised Yongbae that she’s coming only, there had been a few setbacks and she haven’t arrived the venue yet. 
 
“Is Dara here?” Yongbae asked Bom who was doing a final run through of everything. 
 
“I called her up Yongbae but I don’t think her plane has touched down yet.” Bom answered looking worried at him. “I have to go; I’ll update you if she’s there. But you know her seat anyways I’ll be seating next to her.” 
 
Jiyong noticed that Yongbae was frustrated. “YAH! She’ll not miss this ok. I know that kid ever since she was in pig tails don’t worry ok if she says she’s coming, then she’ll move heaven and earth just to be here.” 
        
Yongbae smiled a little but the truth is he was losing hope. The tension from the finale of the concert is not helping him too. He has planned this surprise with Bom, the members and their director in the Finale of the concert it would all go to waste if she won’t make it. 
 
“Big Bang 1 minute come on!” the PD shouted. 
 
 
“Come on gather around.” GD called as the members formed a circle and placed their hand on the middle. “1,2,3, BIG BANG!” 
 
 
--- 
 
 
Dara’s POV 
 
 
I have to make it. I promised. There was a delay in our flight so we were running late for the boy’s concert. 
 
“Little Miss, Miss Bom has sent the chopper for you the concert is starting in 15 minutes.” Ji Suk informed me. 
 
“Ok, CL, Minzy you ride with me. Ji Suk take the car.” I instructed and the ladies hopped on the helicopter on their way to the Concert Hall. 
 
“I hope we make it.” Dara said fidgeting on her seat. 
 
“Unnie, don’t worry, I’m sure Yongbae Oppa will understand.” Minzy said smiling at me. 
 
 
After 10 minutes the girls arrived at the concert hall and went straight to the VIP section to take their seats. When they got inside Bom was already seated and the introduction of the concert started. 
 
“Where have you been? I’ve been trying to reach you!” Bom exclaimed 
 
“Well, my battery died down and our flight got delayed so I couldn’t reach anybody.” Dara explained sitting down and watching as the concert starts. 
 
--- 
 
 
 
Author’s POV 
 
 
Half of the concert is done and everyone is having a good time.  The director is on her chair making sure everything is to go smoothly but she was also very nervous about Yongbae’s solo act. She would’ve asked the latter to ask YG first if it weren’t for the Bomminator who told her she was going to kick her if she didn’t agree. 
 
YG and Jinu was sitting beside her monitoring them which made her more nervous of what’s happening. 
 
 
A few more songs have passed and it was now time for Yongbae’s solo. Dara was excited to see her boyfriend whom she misses so much. 
 
The lights went off and a spotlight lighted on the center with a piano. Then Yongbae came out with Seungri and Daesung.  The crowd was screaming so loud as Daesung sat down the piano and then GD and Top came out holding video cameras and filming the whole arena. 
 
“What’s going on? Did we have a change in line up?” YG asked looking at Jinu and then to the director.   
 
“Uhmm” Jinu looked lost and looked at the director as well who in return just shrugged her shoulders. 
 
“What the-“YG was about to get mad but then Yongbae started talking. 
 
“Hello everyone!” Yongbae screamed waving at the fans. 
 
 
 
On the other side, Dara was also confused on what’s happening. 
 
“Unnie, what’s happening? Is this part of the concert?” Dara said looking at Bom who looks so excited. 
 
“Uhm yeah, we did a few changes. Since it’s the finale and all.” Bom lied turning her gaze towards Top. 
 
“Oh, the Oppas are having an encore in the middle of the concert?” Minzy asked looking at Bom and then Dara. 
 
“If it’s in the middle of the concert it wouldn’t be called an encore!” CL said rolling her eyes. 
 
 
“Sir, I’m a bit nervous, about being here today…” Yongbae started singing while Daesung started playing on the piano. 
 
“Still not real sure what I’m going to say.. So bare with me please, If I take up too much of your time..”  Yongbae stood in the front of the stage while GD and Top started walking towards the audience.   
 
The screams of the fans were so loud and unbearable and every one is going wild as they slowly figure out what was going on. YG couldn’t believe what he was hearing while Jinu was laughing and slowly shaking his head.  Dara on the other hand couldn’t move from disbelief. Her heart was racing so fast and couldn’t believe that this is happening. 
 
“See in this box is a ring for your princess” Yongbae continued singing while taking out a small box from his pocket and raising it to show the audience. “She’s my everything and all that I know is… it would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side… cause very soon I’m hoping that I…” 
 
Then as he sings the chorus, Daesung and Seungri joined in and their voices mixed well that melted everybody’s heart. 
 
Can marry your daughter… and make her my wife... I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life… And give her the best of me til the day that I die, yeah… 
 
Yongbae started to walk towards the audience while singing. “Oh no! don’t tell me!” YG exclaimed shaking his head while Jinu was still clapping his hand laughing at YG. 
 
 
I’m gonna marry your princess and make her my queen… she’ll be the most beautiful bride that I’ve ever seen I can’t wait to smile, 
 
He stopped by where the director and the technical group were seated and now all eyes even the large LED on the stage showed Yongbae standing in front of YG. Daesung continued playing the piano. 
 
“What is he doing? Unnie!!!!” Dara said slapping’s Bom’s arm. 
 
“Dara! Get a grip!!!” Bom exclaimed trying to get away from her cousin’s hands. 
 
“Oh my gosh I’m hyperventilating! Yongbae is so sweet!” CL shrieked while Minzy nodded in agreement. 
 
 
“Uhmm… Sajangnim… Half my life I spent chasing after your daughter. Now that she’s here I can’t let her go again. I know we’ve talked about it before but I just want everybody else to witness this special moment in my life and as well as Dara’s. I would like to ask permission from you if I could ask the hand of your princess and I promise you that I’ll make her my queen.” Yongbae asked looking at YG while the old man was still in the state of shock.   
 
GD was now walking towards Dara filming his friend’s reaction with everything that’s going on while Top was filming Yongbae and YG. 
 
Pandemonium broke out in the whole arena when Yongbae knelt down his both knees and bowed in front of YG. 
 
YG grew his eyes wide when he saw what Yongbae did and grabbed a mic from the table. 
 
“Yongbae, stand up.” The arena went silent, even the fans became nervous on what YG was going to say. 
 
”I have always thought of you as my son. I’ve known you since you and GD were still young adults running around wearing baggy clothes and I know that you will live up to your promise. Yes, you have my permission to ask her and if she says yes then you also have my blessing.” YG answered and the crowd went wild again. Yongbae stood up and YG gave him a warm embrace welcoming him to the family. 
 
 
“OH MY GOSH!!! UNNIEE!!!! KYAAAAHHH!!!” Minzy screamed hugging Dara. 
 
 
Dara couldn’t speak anymore tears started filling up on her eyes but she was still holding it in. Her heart beating so fast and her mind is going crazy. 
 
 
Then Daesung changed from the piano to the guitar and started playing the chords of “Marry Me by Train” Seungri started singing it… 
 
Forever could never be long enough for me…
 
and the two of them made their way towards the crowd where Dara and the girls are seated. 
 
 
Yongbae and Top were walking towards the girls too and the whole crowd hasn’t stop screaming. By now, fans have already twitted, posted in SNS what’s been happening inside the concert and even in the internet fans have been are going crazy with the news. 
 
 
With the spotlight following him, Yongbae went to Dara and asked her to stand with him and the boys by the aisle and the audience fell silent again. 
 
“Dara, the last time we were in this situation I asked you to be my girl. You have always given up your happiness for me, you have always placed me first before you. Let me be the one to take care of you now, and I promise you, you won’t have to give up anything anymore except your maiden name.” Yongbae was crying while saying this, holding Dara’s hand. Then he knelt down in front of her causing Dara to burst into tears. 
 
“Yang Sandara, will you give me the honor of marrying you? I promise you that you’ll only cry happy tears starting from now on.” Yongbae asked looking at Dara. 
 
Dara couldn’t believe what was happening. She was so happy right now, she looked at Bom and then to his dad who nodded at her as if saying to go for it. 
 
“Yes.” Dara said smiling while crying at the same time.  Yongbae stood up and place the ring in Dara’s finger. 
 
Fans went wild, some where jumping up and down, some where cringing, some where even crying out of happiness. Jiyong was wiping tears from his cheeks from the happiness he was feeling for his friends. 
 
“Oppa… Saranghe.” Dara whispered sealing it with a kiss. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note:
 
hi guys!  Sorry I just got my concert dvd today and I have a hang over so yeah... Sad to say our darayang fanfic is nearing its end....