Jealous BOM

Sun Love

Author’s POV 


*ting ting ting* 


Nickhun's father clinked his wine glass with a fork. 

"Good evening everyone, If we could all settle down I would like to say a few words." he announced. 


They just finished having dinner in a mini banquet with Nickhun's family and everyone was table hopping socializing while Bom introduced her YG family to Nickhun's relatives. Some are even KPop fans that they were all taking pictures with the idols when Nickhun's dad went up the stage to make a speech. 

"We all know that this dinner is honor of my soon-to-be daughter-in-law Bom and her family. They have flown all the way from Korea to be able to join us in witnessing the union of Nickhun and Bom tomorrow. To Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, did I get it right?" He asked looking at Bom who giggled and nodded in reply. "To Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, Thank you for raising such a wonderful daughter and thank you for trusting us to be part of her life. She has changed our son to be a better person and I will owe her until the day I die for that." 

The audience clapped as Nickhun's father paused for awhile. 

"To Bom, my dear, I am sorry I won't be able to thank your real parents right here for bringing you to this world but I am sure they are also happy with this union. Ahhh I think this is getting a bit sad so to Bom, and your family, welcome and I hope you enjoy the rest of the night. Thank You." Nickhun's dad smiled as he finished his speech and then to everyone's surprise YG stood up and went up the stage. 

“Hello, I am Hyun Suk but everyone else calls me YG, I am the adopted father of Bom. Bom’s father is my older brother and when both Bom’s parents passed away I welcomed her into our home and became my daughter. Please bare with my English if it’s not fluent. In behalf of my family, and our extended YG family, we would like to thank the Horvejkul Family for this welcome dinner and for loving my daughter and accepting her to be part of their family.” YG said trying to speak fluent English and holding back his tears. 

“Bommie-ah, I have always been proud of you, you have managed to stand on your own ever since you studied overseas. I know you will be a good wife to Nichkhun and that you will take good care of him. Gumawo Bommie-ah, when your Auntie left you stood as my oldest daughter and Dara’s mom and took care of our family and even taking care of your Big Bang dongsaeng.”YG looked at Bom and then pointed at the table where Big Bang was seated. 

“We love you so much Bommie never forget that. I hope you will not forget your family back in Korea and that you and Nichkhun would still visit us when you have the time.” He smiled warmly at Bom then looked at Nichkhun. “Nichkhun, Bom is a rare gem and I hope you know how lucky you are to have her. All I ask from you is to take care of her and always make her happy.” 

“Make her cry and you will have a full plane of angry Koreans running after you.” YG joked making the guest burst into giggles. “Thank you again and Good Evening.” 

Bom stood up and walked towards his uncle and gave him a hug while tears flow across her cheeks. “Gomawo Uncle, Gomawo.” 

“Ahhh never forget you will always be a Yang arasso? You will always have our support. OK?” YG said rubbing the back of Bom. 

“Ladies and gentlemen, the dance floor is now open for dancing. Let’s party!” Nickhun said over the mic making the young ones cheer.   


“Dara! You have got to introduce me to Big Bang please?!!?!” Yoona, Nichkhun’s sister begged Dara who’s head was leaning on Yongbae’s shoulder. 


Dara giggled. “Ok, well Yongbae will introduce you to the others won’t you babe?” 

Yongbae smiled and nodded. 

“Introduce Victoria too I think she fancies the one with the blond hair.” Yoona said pulling her bestfriend getting all excited. 

“Alright, let’s go.” Yongbae said standing up and reaching his hand to Dara and went to the next table. 



“Hey guys!” Dara said smiling 

“Hey everyone, this is Yoona, Nichkhun’s younger sister and this is Victoria her bestfriend. Yoona, this is TOP Hyung, Victoria this is Daesung. That’s Seungri, Jiyong, Teddy and Kush.” Yongbae said introducing the guys. 

“Hyung! Let’s dance!” Jiyong told Top giving him a signal to ask Yoona for a dance. 

“Uhmm Ms. Yoona, would you like to dance? Although I really don’t know how to dance.” Top said shyly. 

“How about you Ms. Victoria would you like to dance?” Daesung asked Victoria who nodded instantly and the two headed towards the dance floor. 

“My lady?” Yongbae said bowing towards Dara while reaching out his hand asking if she wants to dance. 

“Why of course my knight in shining armor.” Dara said placing her hand on his and the two joined Top and Daesung at the dancefloor. 


“ this, let’s dance!” Teddy said getting jealous of the other couples who are now enjoying the music, he stood up and reached for Gummy's hand who pulled Kush to join them.

"Yah! Minji, dance with Oppa?" Jiyong asked Minzy who in return nodded. 

"Come on, let's dance!" Seungri said pulling CL and leading her towards the dance floor



-- 


“Is that Top dancing?” Se7en asked Tablo while they were having a conversation with Bom and Nichkhun talking about their plans for their honeymoon. 

“I wonder who’s that girl?” Tablo asked trying to get a good visual of the girl. 

“She’s my sister. Yoona.” Nichkhun replied smiling at them. 

“Your family have beautiful genes.”  Jinu who was now looking at the laughing and dancing Top blurted out. 


“Is that Seunghyun dancing?” YG asked joining them at their table sitting beside Psy. 

“Yup. Dancing and laughing. Rarely would you see that happening.” Psy said making the rest of the guys nod their head. 

The guys including Nichkhun are too busy watching the boys having fun and dancing with their partners that they didn’t notice a fuming Bom standing beside Nichkhun. Her eyes are glaring at Top and Yoona and if looks could kill the two would be dead by now. 


“Hey, Hon?” Bom said a little bit loud snapping them all from enjoying what they were watching. 

“Let’s dance.” Bom said with a serious face and still glaring at the dance floor. 

“Ok.” Nichkhun said oblivious to his girlfriends expression. 


“Uh-Oh. Not Good.” Se7en said whispering to Tablo who in return nodded his head in agreement now noticing the jealousy enveloping Bom's expression.



--- 
 

 

[song playing : Beat It by Sean Kingston]

 

"Ooohhh... so y babe... didn't know you could bump and grind like that." Taeyang said smiling at his girlfriend who was dancing like it was just the two of them in the room.

"Babe,  you ain't seen nothin' yet." Dara said swaying her hips, teasing him more. "Look at Seunghyun Oppa and Yoona they're having fun!"

The two switched places and now Taeyang was facing at the direction where Top and Yoona where dancing. 

"I think that's the first time I saw him smile like this again. I guess he's enjoying Yoona's company." Dara said.

"Well someone's not happy about it." Taeyang said still dancing pointing at an angry Bom with an oblivious Nichkhun following her.

 

The other boys have now noticed Bom's expression. "Uh-oh" Kush whispered to Teddy and Gummy. 

Bom and Nichkhun joined the others in dancing and Bom was now bumping and grinding doing y dips and all.  At first, Top didn't notice but then.. 

"Whoa... Bom and Nich are dirty dancing." Yoona said watching her brother and soon to be sister-in-law dance.

Top turned slowly and saw Bom and Nichkhun dance. A sharp pang hit his chest and his jaw clenced upon seeing Bom going closer to Nichkhun and do y dances around him. He caught a glimpse of Bom's face and he got it. Bom has her jealous face all over, Two can play that game,  Top thought to himself and smirked.

"Oh, Oh he's smirking not good." Seungri whispered to CL, the two are now watching the two couples' discrete dance showdown and so was the other YG family who were at the dance floor.

 

"How about we forget about them and just enjoy dancing with each other?" Top told Yoona getting a little bit more closer making the young lady blush.

"Hmm... I like that idea." Yoona said smiling placing her hands on Top's shoulder. Top in reply placed his hands on her hips and the two continued dancing.

 

Aishhh that kid!  Bom thought to herself getting even more pissed with what's happening. She turned her back on Nichkhun and placed his hands on her hips and started swaying her hips. "Ooohhh Hon, so y I like it when you dip like that." Nichkhun whispered on her ear, still oblivious on what's going on.

Top saw what Bom did and pursed his lips trying to hide his annoyance he got more closer and whispered on her ear. "Hey, has anyone told you how beautiful your smile is?" 

Yoona blushed and stared at him. Top gave her his deadly stare that almost all the girls go crazy over with and Yoona just melted. "Stop flirting with me Top! Thousands of girls will kill me." she said playfully slapping him on the cheek.

Oh you Seunghyun! I know what you're trying to do! I'll make you sorry you did that.  Bom thought to herself, she faced Nichkhun again and wrapped her arms around his neck when suddenly she reached up and kissed him. 

"Oh ." Tablo muttered while Se7en jaw dropped watching them from afar.

"Oh crap" Dara said 

 

Don't think I can do that ei? Seunghyun thought. He was still looking intensely at Yoona while from his peripheral view he saw what Bom and Nichkhun was doing. He held Yoona's hand and suddenly twirled her away from him, twirled her back and dipped her. Yoona, was giggling and Top was smiling too. They looked like a couple having fun and not caring about everyone that's now watching them.

"Jiyong! This has got to stop!" Dara and Yongbae pretended to dance while walking towards Jiyong and Minzy.

"Ok, Yongbae, you take Noona, Dara take Nichkhun while Minzy takes Top and I take Yoona." Jiyong instructed.

" Ani! Teddy, Gummy Unnie, you guys take Top and Yoona while me and Yongbae take Nich and Bom." Dara objected.

They were still having a debate when the song changed into a slow one. 

"Oh no." Dara said. The song was "First Love" by Boyz II Men, Top once dedicated this song to Bom.

 

Then Yoona pulled Top over to where Bom and Nichkhun was dancing and Yoona tapped her brother's shoulder.

 

"Excuse me Bom, but can we switch partners? I want to dance this one with my brother." she said smiling at Bom.

 

 

 

author's note:

awww... I don't think Top will be able to take it anymore... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter... leave some comments =)