Chapter 15 - One-Half Heiress?!?!

Sun Love

Nickhun's POV 

I placed my luggage on the lounge and turned to give Bom a hug. "Come here."I said as I grabbed her on the waist and hugged her. I kissed her on the forehead and looked at her face.  "What's wrong?"I asked seeing her wary look. "What are you doing here? How did you know that we were here?"Bom asked me quizically."Have you forgotten we're getting married in less than 3 months? And we need to finalize stuff? Not to mention we haven't done our pre-nuptial photos yet. You were the one that wanted this princess-fairytale wedding right? I came here cause I heard at work that you will be extended for another month. We need to finish preparations so if you can't go back home yet I decided to go here. Since you started this project I can't talk to you properly anymore."I said sounding annoyed. 

I think Bom noticed my annoyance that she gave me a tight hug again. "Sorry, I just got shocked and a lot has happened that I don't even know where to begin."she said frowning. "How about we begin with what are those two members of Big Bang doing in your suite. And how big is this suite? Their company must be filthy rich to provide this for you, Dara and Sohee. And why is Dara and Sohee with the Big Bang on the other suite, aren't they going to sleep here?" I couldn't stop asking questions. 

Bom placed her finger on my lips stopping me from asking more question. "I haven't been completely honest with you." she said looking at me nervously. "You know how me and Dara are cousins right? and that we keep it a secret and you've met my uncle, Dara's dad right?"she continued "Yes, your dad is Dara's older brother and that your cousins but for some unknown reasons you can't tell anyone." I told her. "Well, I left out some parts."she said fiddling with her fingers. 
"Bom what is it? I'm getting anxious."I asked holding her hand making her look at me straight in the eye. "My dad.. you see.. when he was ..." Boms aid stuttering. "OH-KAY?!? Just spit it out already." I said getting impatient only it was making Bom more nervous. "Hon, I'm not going to get mad."I assured her. She took a deep breath and held my hand tightly. 

"When my dad was still alive he was the half owner of the YG Company. He and Dara's dad were partners."she explained but I still couldn't get  what all that has to with what's happening. "YG Company is the agency  that handles Korean artists like actors, actress, singers. YG is the company that Dara and our team are working with right now for the ads."Bom explained making me understand what's happening. "So, you and Dara?" I started my question but Bom already nodded. "Yes, we are next in line, when I graduated from the university my uncle asked me to help him with the company and the other businesses that our family owns. I refused and decided to work in the Philippines with Dara." she continued explaining but she couldn't look at my eyes. 

"We got shocked when the KPop project was offered to us but you know how professional Dara is. We accepted the job and as soon as we got here Dara and I have a feeling that my uncle is trying his best to make us change our minds and help him with the family business."Bom couldn't stop explaining now. "I'm so sorry hon, I know you're mad at me, but Dara and I we promised each other that our true identities are to be kept a secret. When we left Korea, our true identities remained here as well. It's not that I don't trust you hon but it's just that I felt like you'll get intimidated and leave or something or I really don't know now why I didn't I even try to tell you"her eyes moistened and I held her face to stop her from crying. 

"Hon, relax, I know it's weird but for some reason I don't really care about that. What am I? A teenager? If you say you have your reasons for not saying this before then I guess you have your reasons." I said hugging Bom. A normal couple would fight over this because it seems that there are trust issues concerning here. I guess I just love my fiancee that much that I'll just let this pass. "There's more."she suddenly said. 

"Oh God don't tell me you have an ex-boyfriend among the members?"I joked. She gave me a surprised look but then she shook her head. "No. I mean, the members, Dara and I grew up with them. When we were little Uncle most of the time took us to the office with him and we practically grew up with the members. They were trainees back then that's why we were like siblings, that's why Yongbae and Jiyong were here." she explained again looking nervous. 

"Hey,"I said lifting her chin making her look at me. "Lighten up ok? Like I said, I'm fine with this. Just, make sure in the future if you need to do something in secret just give me a clue or something so I know that you're doing something discretely."I said smiling at her. Bom nodded and gave me a slight smile. "Hey hon, did you know that Yonghwa is in Korea?" I asked Bom. 

"WHAT?!?!" Bom said looking surprised standing up. 




Yongbae's POV 


"Hyung, you ok?" Daesung asked joining me at the hotel's balcony. "Yeah, I guess so." I answered looking at the view in front of us. "This is one crazy night huh? In fact, eversince the Noonas have returned it has been crazy." he said holding on the railings of the balcony. I didn't say anything, I remembered my moment with Dara earlier that evening. "You think Top Hyung's ok?" Daesung asked again snapping me from my daydream. 

"Yeah. Maybe he just needs to clear his head."I answered. "You think you're ok?"Daesung suddenly asked before I can finish what I was going to say. "I'm fine Dae." I assured Daesung placing one hand on his shoulder. "Are you and Noona together again?"he asked. I removed my hand and held on the railings. "No. She still wants to take it slow. That girl may look like she's all strong and independent but she has a lot of insecurities inside her that I don't know why she even have."I sighed telling him. 

"Take it slow? What are you in middle school?"Dae asked teasing me. "That's what she wants. I guess we're both afraid to hurt each other."I said sighing again. "Hyung, you can tell me how you really feel. I know you're holding back something." Daesung said looking at me. "Remember a few months ago? when I followed her at the beach in the  Philippines?"I asked Daesung turning my head to look at him."When I got there, she and Jiyong where sitting on the shoreline and she looked like she had everything that she needs already. That she didn't even need me to be there, that's why I decided to just leave."I explained with a heavy heart. 

 "Today, with what happened to her on the street. Jiyong was the one who found her again, when I saw her she was trembling and held on Jiyong tightly until she saw me and she ran to me and started crying. She was like a scared little girl who got lost." I said gripping on the railings. "Hyung, you know Jiyong Hyung and Dara Noona are just bestfriends right? They treat each other like siblings right?" Daesung said placing a hand on my shoulder trying to stop me from whatever I'm thinking. 

"I know that. The thing is I kept asking myself, can I be like that to her? Can I do that? Can I always be there when she needs me? Will I always know when she needs me? What if we take it slow and she decides to leave again without saying anything."I asked sighing and hung my head low. "Hyung, don't think too much. Noona loves you. I can see that. Just do the best you can." Daesung said patting me at the back. 

"DAARRRRAAAAA!!!!!"Daesung and I got startled with Bom's scream inside the suite. We ran inside the room thinking something had happened again. "Noona!!! What?! What happened?!?!?"Seungri asked running from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and shampoo on his hair. "DARA!!! COME OUT NOW!!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" Bom screamed again. "What is going on?"Jiyong asked coming from the kitchen holding a knife. Nickhun, Bom Noona's fiancee got surprised with the knife. 

Dara and Sohee came out from Dara's room. "Unnie, why are you screaming?"Dara said looking at Bom then noticing Nickhun staring shockingly at Jiyong who was holding a knife. "What's going on here?"Top Hyung said entering the room looking at Jiyong with the knife and then at Seungri with his shampoo and towel. "Oh. My. God."Sohee exclaimed when she noticed what Seungri was wearing. Daesung and I tried to hide our smiles but we couldn't help but giggle. 

"Yah! Maknae!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!!?" Dara asked looking at Seungri and then turned to Jiyong. "Jiyong what's with the knife? Put that down you startled Nickhun!"she said making JIyong put down the knife."Sorry noona! I thought something happened when Bom Noona was shouting that I didn't have time to rinse."Seungri explained. "WILL YOU JUST FINISH TAKING YOUR SHOWER?!!?" Dara screamed at Maknae pointing her hand where the bathroom is. 

"Dara, sit down, we need to talk."Bom Noona said pulling Nickhun over the mat that we placed on the lounge area where all of us will sleep. "What's going on Unnie?"Dara asked raising an eyebrow at Bom. Daesung and I sat beside Dara while Top Hyung sat at the chair by the bar. Jiyong went to the kitchen to get the fruits that he was cutting. 

"Dara, Nickhun just told me, Yonghwa is in Korea."Bom said looking straight at Dara holding her hand. "So? Unnie, we broke up a long time ago if he wants to be in Korea I don't care." Dara answered glancing at me. Bom shook her head and  held Dara's chin so that she'll look at Bom. "He's not in Korea for a vacation. He's in Korea to see you. He wants to get back together with you." Jiyong who was holding a plate full of apples was surprised with what Bom Noona said that the plate slipped from his hand. "WHAT?!?!" Dara, Jiyong, Sohee and I said at the same time. 

"Jiyong! AISH!" Top Hyung exclaimed when he saw the plate and apples on the hotel carpet. Dara held my hand and squeezed it tightly. "Noona! Did I hear you right? That good for nothing is in Korea?" Jiyong asked Bom Noona but his eyes were raging with anger. "Who's in Korea?" Seungri who was now rinsed and was wearing decent clothes joined us. "Dara Noona's ex-boyfriend is in Korea." Daesung explained to Maknae. "No !" Seungri said sitting down beside Sohee. "Way !" Bom said nodding. 

"Wait, I don't get it why is everybody acting this way? It's just Yonghwa. I think he wants to fix things with Dara and reconcile."Nickhun said looking at us one by one. My free hand clenched into a fist. "Aaahhh. Yongbae, too tight."Dara exclaimed looking at my hand gripping hers. I loosened my grip and glared at Nickhun. "Well he went to Korea for nothing then. He has nothing to fix and no one to reconcile with." I said still glaring at Nickhun. 

"Hey, relax! We won't be back in Korea for another week so most likely we won't bump into him." Dara said placing her hands on my cheeks making me look at just her. "We have to tell YG, Dara." Jiyong said looking at her. "Ani. We don't need to tell him anything. I doubt that I'll bump into him. Even if I do there's nothing to talk about anymore. Besides we're in Tokyo right now it's really impossible for us to see each other." Dara told Jiyong and then looked at me smiling. 

"Uhm..." Nickhun said raising his hand, we all turned to look at him. "I may have said something about being in Tokyo and he may have said something like might going here or waiting for you in Seoul when you get back." he said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head. "WHAT?!?" Bom and Dara said at the same time. "I think I'm going to have a headache." Dara said leaning her head on my shoulder. 

"I don't get it, what's the big deal? It's Yonghwa Dara, remember? My friend, your ex-boyfriend? Why is everybody so stressed?" Nickhun said looking at each one of us. "That's just it dude, EX-BOYFRIEND."Seungri said patting Nickhun at the back. "Your friend, cheated on baby girl. Not to mention he slapped her on the face and made her fall on the ground. For his sake I hope we don't cross each other. Been a long time since I punched someone."Top Hyung said getting off the chair and pointing a finger at Nickhun. 

"Why are you getting mad at me? Don't point your finger at me. What's your problem dude?"Nickhun said standing up. "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!"Bom said standing in between Top and Nickhun. Me and Daesung stood up and Seungri grabbed Top Hyung's one arm. The room fell silent for a minute when Dara stood up and pulled my arm. 

"Oppa, I'm tired. I wanna rest now."Dara said in a cute voice. "Come on Nick, let's go I think we've had too many surprises in one night." Bom said pulling Nickhun towards the door. "Noona, where do you think you're going? You should sleep here." Daesung said blocking their path going out. "What?!?" Bom exclaimed giving Daesung a glare. Jiyong stood beside Daesung crossing his arms and said "I think so too Noona, or do you want me to call YG? 

Bom Noona sighed and went inside Dara's room, after a few minutes she returned holding some pillows. "Happy?" she glared at Jiyong and Daesung while giving one pillow to Nickhun and placed on which side of the mat they'll be sleeping.