Pain, hesitations, regrets....

Sun Love

 

Yongbae’s POV 
 
[MUSIC: A Drop In The Ocean – Ron Pope] 
 
 
 Ottoke? What do you do now Yongbae?  The only girl you love in your whole existence has left you… again.  Is it really this painful? I wish I’m like other guys who’d easily forget the girl they like. 
 
Dara… can’t we just forget about everybody else and just be happy? Please?! Everything I worked for will be nothing if I don’t have anyone to share it with. 
 
Arggghhhh. I panted but kept running, my eyes are all puffy now from crying. The heck with what other people will say about me crying over a girl.  The ing pain is unbearable, I just want the pain to go away. 
 
Dara, come back baby please… please Dara? Love me please? I’d give up Big Bang if you want to. Or wait-if you don’t want me to quit Big Bang I won’t but I promise we’ll never end up like your parents. Please? 
 
Oh God. It’s official, I’m crazy. I’m here running around a track and field stadium while its pouring and I’m talking to myself. I begin to feel pain in my chest again. Probably because my lungs are losing air, or is it because the only girl for me flew a million miles away from me. 
 
“Yongbae!!” I could hear someone by the bleachers shouting at me. Probably Jiyong or Teddy Hyung, they’re still here? I feel sad for Jiyong, I’m guessing he’s torn right now between his bestfriends. 
 
I can’t feel my feet now, my legs are giving up on me also… ARRRGGGGH!!! I screamed as I dropped on the ground gasping for air and holding my chest.  I feel like a loser right now, I’m drenched from the rain, crying, dumped by the girl of my dreams, and I can’t stand up anymore. 
 
Then 6 figures approached me. 
 
“Dude, you ok?” Jiyong asked me kneeling down in front of me and patting my back. 
 
Just then my emotions exploded and I grabbed Jiyong by the shoulders and shook him. “ANI. Make the pain stop Jiyong. Ottoke? Is this how it feels? Jiyong make her come back please. Make her come back. I need her.” 
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong’s POV 
 
 
Yongbae-ah! Stop it already!! I told myself as I watch my best friend ran around the field trying to kill himself. 
 
“YONGBAE-AH! IT’S STARTING TO POUR! YOU’LL GET SICK!!” Teddy Hyung shouted at Yongbae who I don’t think was listening. 
 
“How long has been like this?” A familiar voice asked behind us. Teddy Hyung and I turned around to see our president approaching us. 
 
“45 minutes? An hour? Not sure.” I answered looking back at Yongbae. 
 
“What is he doing?” another voice behind us asked. We turned and saw Top, Seungri and Daesung walking towards us. 
 
“What are you doing here?” YG asked them 
 
“We got worried.” Top answered and stared at Yongbae. 
 
“If this is true love, then I don’t think I want to find mine.” Seungri said. We are all now watching Yongbae tire himself out when he dropped on the ground. 
 
“.” I said jumping from the barrier and ran towards Yongbae followed by the others. 
 
 
“Dude you ok?” I asked kneeling down in front of him. 
 
“Jiyong. I can’t live without her. I need her Jiyong. Make her go back please. Please.” Yongbae said holding my shoulders and shaking me. 
 
“Yongbae-ah…” I said trying to calm him down. 
 
“Ji, the pain is ing unbearable. I… need her with me Ji… please make her go back please.” Yongbae begged covering his face with his palms while still kneeling at the ground. 
 
I can’t take this. This is too painful to see, I’ve known Yongbae since we were kids and this is the first time I saw him so weak and dependent. I placed my hand on his shoulder to assure him that I’ll just be by his side. 
 
“Yongbae-ah! Stand up! What are you doing sulking? Crying won’t bring Dara back here. Stand up and get your act together!” YG suddenly spoke up. All our eyes him, including Yongbae. 
 
“Is Dara dead?! Won’t you see her again?” YG asked him again. Ooookkkaaayyyy. What the heck is Sajangnim talking about. 
 
“Remember when you were trainees? When I want you guys to do something and you have a hard time doing it? You worked double or triple time to get it right remember? Why can’t you do it now?” he said staring at Yongbae. 
 
Teddy Hyung, Top Hyung, Daesung, Seungri and I are completely clueless what they’re talking about and we shifted our stares from Yongbae to Sajangnim. 
 
Then, Yongbae wiped his eyes and stood up and looked at YG. 
 
 
“I need to go somewhere, can you take me?” Yongbae asked. 
 
YG smiled at him and gave him a pat on the back. “First, let’s get you dry.” Yg said sharing his umbrella with Yongbae. Then YG turned to look at us. 
 
“Yongbae can take the ride home with me, you guys go back to the office and we’ll catch up with you.” 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara’s POV 
 
 
 
 I kept seeing Yongbae’s image in my mind with his eyes full of hatred for me. 
 
 
Yongbae-ah, Biyane…I feel so weak. Is what I’m doing right? I love him. I really do, more than anyone in this world. He’s the reason for my existence but still being with him might end up my existence. 
 
I now realize that tears are flowing across my cheeks. 
 
“Dara-shii. Are you ok?” Ji Suk asked me. 
 
“Ji Suk we’re no longer in Korea, you can call me Dara now.” I said  holding back the tears. 
 
“You know, I find it absurd why you keep running away from Yongbae.” He suddenly said. Oh great. Another DARAYANG fanatic. 
 
“Ji Suk, it’s going to be hard for us. I work in Manila, he works at Korea. He will go on tour meaning he won’t have the time. It means I might demand from him. We might fight we might not last.” I explained I was trying to hold back the tears but it’s too late now. 
 
“Wow. You have got a wild imagination Dara. What makes you sure that that will happen?” Ji Suk asked looking at me. I looked at him blinking. 
 
“Come on Dara, everybody knows how deep your love for each other is. Why do you have to worry about other stuff so much?” Ji Suk asked raising an eyebrow. 
 
“Please don’t get mad when I say this Dara, last night you told Yongbae that you’re nothing like your mom. But don’t you think you’re doing the exact thing she did before? You’re running away from Yongbae not even giving him a chance to prove you can work?” he asked looking at me. 
 
A sharp pang hit my chest upon hearing this. I froze as I realize that what Ji Suk said was true. I am doing what my mom did. We just have different scenario but I’m still running away not giving Yongbae a chance. 
 
I leaned my head on Ji Suk’s shoulder and just cried the whole flight on our way back to Manila. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note:
 
hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter! Will do a longer one this weekend :)