For her family

Sun Love

 

 the family 
 
Dara stormed inside the conference room followed by Bom only to find the members waiting for them together with Jinu, Sean, Se7en, Gummy, 2NE1, Tablo, Psy and their respective managers. Everyone in the room grew silent when they noticed that Dara was in a foul mood. 
 
"Ahh... finally Dara, Bom, please take a seat so we can continue with our meeting."YG said pointing at the empty seats. Dara still frowning didn't say anything and just sat down at the other end of the long meeting table. Bom approached his uncle to give him a kiss. "Where is Sohee?" YG asked Bom. "She's in the other room preparing for the photoshoot tomorrow." Bom answered taking a seat on Dara's right side. 
 
"And?"YG asked Bom pointing his head towards Dara. "We were followed by photographers at the cafe. Then everyone noticed us inside the cafe not to mention the cashier went blank on us while we took our order. I was approached by another network representative whom I have already rejected a hundred times and yes mind you, a hundred times. Although I had my revenge on her when a group of high school girls who were supposed to be in school asked if they could have a photo with us and made the rep take the photo. To make it more exciting when we went outside to go here, the word has already spread where we were and more camera crew came!" Dara said not looking at his dad and just stared angrily at her coffee. 
 
Silence enveloped the room even more. Bom fiddled with her fingers, everyone in the table looked nervously at Dara and then to YG and then back to Dara. 
"AWKWARD!"Seungri whispered to Daesung who in return nudged him on the side. Dara gave Seungri a death glare and the poor boy looked down afraid that his Noona might kill him. 
 
"It was your decision to come out in the public Dara. I told you there was another way."Yongbae suddenly spoke up that made everyone else become more nervous. "And what other way? That issue will not go away if we didn't do that. Every photographer, camera crew will hunt us just to get to bottom of the story." Dara said glaring at Yongbae. "At least when you go back to Manila they won't be able to reach you." Yongbae answered back also glaring at Dara. Everyone else is now staring at the floor feeling the awkwardness thats surrounds the room. 
 
"Aish! Whether we use my idea or yours it's still the same! Our privacy is now gone and we have kept that for so many years and one mistake and poof! I can't even frown in public now without thinking that I'll be linked to one of you! I knew taking this project was a mistake! I knew coming here was a mistake!"Dara said angrily looking one by one at the people seated at the table. Yongbae got hurt by the last remark of Dara. 
 
"Then I guess you shouldn't have come."Yongbae said and was about to stand up but Daesung grabbed his shoulder to stop him. "ENOUGH!"YG said glaring at the two of them. "That's why we are here because I want to clear this up."YG explained staring at his daughter. 
 
"Clear what?"Dara asked looking his father straight in the eye. YG passed a couple of newspaper around the table until it reached Dara and Bom. Was it just a cover-up? Are they really descendants of YG? Who are the real Bom and Dara? these are some of the headline in the newspaper today. "What is this?"Bom asked looking up at his uncle. 
 
"Apparently the more you reject their invitations the more they write stuff about you."Jinu who was seated at YG's right side explained passing a tablet to Bom. What dark secrets does this girls have that they don't want an interview? says one of the news in the internet. Maybe they were really just hired and they had to come up with a lame excuse. one comment said. Maybe they have dark secrets that they don't want to know. another comment said. 
 
"This is absurd, one comment says we are secret spies that's why we can't show our faces in the news because our enemies might catch up to us!"Bom exclaimed showing it to Dara. "Appa, I don't like where this is going."Dara said looking up at his father after reading the article. "I'm sorry sweetheart but this is the only way we can think of."YG said shaking his head. 
 
"Ani. Ani. I don't want to!"Dara insisted. "If I say yes to one then I have to agree to all of them." Dara continued putting down the newspaper and crossing her arms across her chest. "I told you she wouldn't agree." Jiyong said looking at YG. "Well it was worth a try."YG sighed and proceeded with the meeting. 
 
Then Dara came across another article with the headline: Big Bang always a hot issue! After a year of Big Bang members Daesung's car accident and G-Dragon's drug issues the group is now linked to another one! Looks like our idol group is really a magnet for hot issues. Recently, members Taeyang and G-dragon were seen at the streets of Tokyo roaming walking linking arms with 2 girls who have been revealed as YG's daughter and niece. Not to mention the girls and the two idol members going inside one hotel room! After their press conference of the revelation many have attempted to have an interview with the two girls however they have all been rejected. Now, the question is why are the two girls rejecting interviews? Are they really the next generation of YG or were they just rented for the night? Was this all a cover up? What really goes on inside the building of YG and among its artists? 
 
Dara sighed when she read this but really got frustrated when she read the comments. What happened to you guys? one said. I knew there was something wrong with these brats that's why YG was so protective of them. another comment said. Like what they say they work hard and party harder. 
 
Dara looked up and looked around the room. Every idol that's in there have been part of her childhood, this is her family and like before she knew what she needed to do to protect her family. 
 
"Then they will have a YG Family guesting at Strong Heart. Sean will be there but Jinu will-" YG was talking to the other idols when Dara cut him. "OK. I'll do it." Dara blurted and all eyes turned to her. "Excuse me?" YG asked his daughter again. "I said, I'll do it, I'll agree to go to interviews but only 5 and only if Bom Unnie is with me. Nothing more nothing less. I don't want variety shows though. But I can only speak for myself if Bom Unnie doesn't want to, then I can't force her to." She said looking at her father who is now smiling at her. Dara smirked for sure Bom won't agree because she's too busy with her wedding preparations and plus their project. 
 
"I don't mind if you don't mind."Bom said secretly winking at YG and Dara froze in shock. This wasn't her plan. Aish what have I gotten myself into again? she told herself. "Well, I'm glad you changed your mind. Now, let's talk about the details..." YG said proceeding with the meeting secretly smiling at Bom.
 
Dara sighed, she now realized that the thing that she has feared most is now right in front of her.