Dara's dating an Idol

Sun Love

Dara’s POV

 

-flashback-

 

*ring ring*

Bom looked at her mobile’s screen to see who was calling.

-Dara wants to videocall-

Her screen says, she clicked the answer button and waited for Dara’s face to appear at the screen.

“UNNIE!” Dara said waving at the camera.

“Hmm.. What’s wrong? Did something happen?” Bom asked, usually Dara video calls her when she wants to have a serious talk with her and they are away from each other.

Dara shook her head smiling. “Ani. Everything’s perfect Unnie!”

“Then why did you call?”Bom asked

“Uhmm… I have to tell you something. Please don’t get mad at me for not telling you this right away.” Dara said showing the camera her hands clasp together and begging Bom.

“Huh? What? That you and Yongbae got back together? I already know.” Bom said nonchalantly.

 “Ani. Wait what? What do you mean? Did Yongbae tell you?” Dara asked smiling and blushing.

“Ani. We were watching it through live feed dude! As in starting from when you started walking down that pathway up until the fireworks!” Bom explained excitedly.

“What?!?! Yongbae showed it to you guys?!?!” Dara asked looking surprised.

“Not only to us, it was live feeding in the whole YG building!” Bom said.

Dara paused for a moment with opened.

“Dara? You ok? Dara?” Bom asked checking if their connection got lost.

“Yongbae did that?” she asked not believing what she heard. “Wow.”

“I’m so happy for you, baby girl… This is it. Don’t waste this chance.” Bom said suddenly changinger her mood.

“Unnie, kwinchana?” Dara asked looking at Bom who in return nodded at the camera.

“Neh. So was there something else?” Bom snapped out of her drama mode and smiled at the camera.

“Uhmm… I have a confession to say. Please don’t get mad at me for not telling you first.”Dara begged again.

“You’re scaring me Dara. What are you talking about?” Bom asked seriously.

“Uhmm… well ummm… You know how Yongbae has made so many efforts just to keep us together? And the fact that he gave me that super wonderful dinner date. Not to mention the thousands of dollars this ring on my neck costs.. well its more like..”

“DARA! STOP BLABBERING AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IT IS!” Bom said getting impatient.

“Uhmm well I resigned awhile ago and I’m going back to Korea.” Dara blurted while acting like she was going to hit by Bom through the video call.

“WHAT?!?!” Bom shrieked at the camera.

“BIYANE!!!”Dara shrieked back.

Bom paused for a moment blinking at the camera. “Unnie?” Dara asked.

Bom suddenly smiled and got teary eyed. “Wow! I’m so proud of you Dara! You’re standing up.”

“Sincha? You think so?” Dara asked.

“Yes my dear. Dara, both of you need to stop thinking about what’s around you and start thinking about your happiness. This is the right step.” Bom agreed.

“But Unnie, how about you? I feel guilty for deciding on my own. What’s going to happen to you when I go back?”Dara asked her.

Bom then realized that she will be left alone when Dara goes back to Korea. She’s going to get married and then it will be just her and Nickhun.

“Unnie?” Dara asked looking concerned.

“Ani. Don’t mind me. I’m going to be ok.” Bom said assuring her cousin.

-end of flashback-

 

“YAH! DARA! You’re not listening!” Bom said slapping Dara at her shoulder.

 

They were now at the airport waiting for Dara’s boarding. She’s going to Japan to meet up with his dad and the boys so they can fit their suits. Big Bang is having their concert tour in Japan that’s why they’ll meet there instead of Korea.

It has been a month since Yongbae and Dara got back together , Bom and the team are now back in Manila and their project with Big Bang has ended. Everything has pretty much become back to normal, Big Bang has begun their Galaxy Tour, Bom is busy with her wedding preparations, Dara has been busy fixing her different businesses turning over the management to Bom in the Philippines getting ready to go back to Korea. She decided to stay with Bom until after the wedding, then she’ll go back to Korea.

 

“Aish… Unnie… That’s going to leave a mark!” Dara said massaging her shoulder.

“It’s because you’re not listening!” Bom said getting frustrated.

 “Unnie, we have been through this for a lot of times already! First, make sure the boys tries on their suits, Second make sure the suits fit, Third, make sure the boys schedule won’t get in the way of the wedding. What more do you want?!?” Dara answered sarcastically.

 

“Aigoo this brat! You’re that excited to see your boyfriend huh?” Bom said shaking her head.

Dara beamed upon hearing the word “boyfriend”  

“You think he will be surprised?”  Dara asked all giddy.

“I think so! Especially when you tell him that you’ve resigned.” Bom said smiling.

 

Just then an announcement was heard saying that Dara’s flight is now boarding.

“Little Miss, they’re calling for us to board now.” Ji Suk said approaching the two girls.

 

Dara turned to her cousin and smiled. “Wish me luck Unnie!”

 

“Aish what luck? You’re going there to fit the suits not to go for a job interview!!!!”  Bom said rolling her eyes.

 

Dara gave her cousin a hug before walking towards the boarding gate with Ji Suk.

-----

 

Author’s POV

 

. It’s been 3 hours already, why is she not answering? Yongbae thought to himself. He has been trying to reach Dara’s mobile for 3 hours now and still no answer. He tried calling his Bom Noona but then her assistant said she left her phone and was on a meeting.

Damnit Dara, I’m starting to worry.

“Yongbae-ah, still no answer?” Jiyong asked creasing his forehead.They are now in Japan, and will be holding a concert in a few hours. They’ll be having a last run through in a few minutes and he wanted to check on Dara again.

He shook his head trying to dial the number again. THE SUBSCRIBER’S CANNOT BE REACHED, PLEASE TRY YOUR CALL LATER. The voice message said.

“!” He cursed throwing his phone over the couch.

“Yah! Yongbae-ah! You need to focus, we’re performing in a few hours!” Top reminded him.

 

*knock knock*

 

The boys turned and saw IU at the doorway. They all stood up and bowed to greet her.

 

“Aneong, Ji-eun-shii what are you doing here?” Seungri asked bowing his head to greet.

“Oh, I had to do a CF here and well I heard you guys are having a concert so I came to watch.” IU said looking at Yongbae.

Yongbae uneasy with the girls smile just bowed his head to greet her.

 

“Ok, final run-through guys!” a YG staff called out. The boys one by one went out of their dressing room and headed for the main stage for their last practice.

 

“Uhmm… Yongbae, Can I talk to you?” IU asked blocking Yongbae’s way.

Daesung and Jiyong looked back on him to check if it’s ok and Yongbae just nodded.

 

“Uhmm Ji-Eun what is it? I have to hurry I can’t let the guys wait, I’ll get scolded.” Yongbae said

“Oppa… You know I like you right? I’ve been telling everyone I like you right? I think I have been really showy about how I feel right?” IU said looking at Yongbae.

“Ji-Eun, stop talking nonsense I have to practice.” Yongbae said sounding annoyed and started to walk towards the door.

“Oppa… Saranghe…” IU blurted making Yongbae halt and turn to look at her.

“I love you Oppa… Can’t you love me too?” IU said moving close to him and suddenly kissed him.

 

Yongbae shocked from IU’s gesture suddenly took a step back and moved pushed IU slowly away from him.

“YAH! What are you doing? I don’t love you Ji-Eun. My heart is already taken by someone, and I promised that someone that I’ll marry her someday.” Yongbae said trying to be calm although he is now pissed off.

 

 

--

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Dara?” Top called as I walk towards the boys’ dressing room. I ran towards him and gave him a hug.

“Oppa!” I said. Seungri walked behind him and gave me a hug also. “Noona! What a surprise!”

We started to walk back towards their dressing room when I saw Daesung and Jiyong eavesdropping at the wall beside the doorway. I quietly walked towards them and tapped Jiyong on the shoulder, his eyes grew wide when he saw me. I quietly took a peek at what was going on when I saw Yongbae his back facing me while IU was talking to him.

“I love you Oppa… Can’t you love me too?” IU said moving close to him and suddenly kissed him.

 

I felt dizzy and almost lost my balance but Jiyong held my hand and squeezed it.

Yongbae shocked from IU’s gesture suddenly took a step back and moved pushed IU slowly away from him.

My heart shuttered into pieces and I can feel a lump on my throat.

“YAH! What are you doing? I don’t love you Ji-Eun. My heart is already taken by someone, and I promised that someone that I’ll marry her someday.”

 

Although I felt happy when I heard my boyfriend say this, I still feel jealous at the fact that this girl in front of him kissed him.

 

“Why? Why can’t you love me instead? She won’t be able to love you like I will. She’s far away anyways Oppa, it will never work out.” I heard the girl said making me blaze into flames.

 

“Babe?” I suddenly blurted out letting go of Jiyong’s hand and walking towards them. IU was now pale upon seeing me while Yongbae turned with his eyes wide opened in shock.

I gave Yongbae a peck on the cheek. “Oppa, kwinchana? Why are you still here? Is everything ok?”

Yongbae couldn’t answer, IU smiled at me. “Unnie, good that you’re here. We can now discuss this situation.”

“What situation?” both Yongbae and I asked her.

“You see, I think it would be better for both our careers Yongbae if we publicly tell them that we are together.” IU said smirking at me.

“WHAT?” both Yongbae and I exclaimed. I held my fingers into a fist and I was resisting on hitting this girl in front of me.

“Think about it.” IU said giving Yongbae another peck in the cheek which my boyfriend tried to escape from and then she left.

 

I was trying my best not to cry or even show that I’m tearing up that I hugged Yongbae tightly.

 

“Dara, she kissed me, I didn’t invite her here..”

 

“Hey,” I said cupping his face with my hands. “Relax. I know. It’s ok. I trust you.”

I told him. His face relaxed upon hearing what I said. “What are you doing here?”

“YAH!!! I CALLED FOR YOU GUYS MINUTES AGO!! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE!” the YG staff shouted at them making all of us startle “Oh, Little Miss, Biyane, I didn..

I waved my hand to signal that it’s ok. The boys and I headed to the main stage where they will practice.

 

I sat by the benches while the boys practice when my dad sat down beside me. I looked around and Jinu is beside Appa while Sean and Big Bang’s manager sat behind us.

“Appa!” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“You didn’t even tell me that you’ll be arriving.” He said frowning.

“Ah… I wanted to surprise you.”I said looking at him apologetically.

I didn’t say another word and just watched the boys dance. I can see Yongbae making side glances at me checking if I’m crying.

“He didn’t kiss her you know” my dad said. I got surprised at his comment that I looked at him with eyes wide open.

“I know, I was there.” I sighed.

“Dara, Yongbae would never hurt..”

“I know Dad, you don’t have to remind me that. I trust him, it’s that girl I don’t trust.” I said cutting him off.

“It comes with the relationship Dara. You’re dating an idol; situations like these are most likely to happen all the time. It’s up to you if you’ll let it get to you.” My dad explained.

“Dad, I know why you’re explaining this to me. Don’t worry I won’t break up with him. I’ve given up too much to let go of him already.”

I think my dad had the wrong idea with “GIVEN HIM TOO MUCH” that he was now staring at me with a shocked look.

“Oh crap! It’s not THAT! Aish!! AWKWARD!!! DAD!” I said playfully punching him in his arms.

My dad laughed at me “I know that.” He said but gave me a playful teasing look. Now, I’m even more embarrassed because I sensed Jinu, Sean and manager Oppa snickering at my dad’s joke.

“Oh crap!” I said rolling my eyes. Yongbae was now looking at us and became more relaxed when he saw me giggling with my dad.

“Hey dad, uhm… do you have a job opening in the company?”  I asked preparing to drop the news to him.

“Well I’m looking for another assistant or something, Jinu and Sean have their hands full by now that they’re asking for help already. I don’t know they said they need someone who’ll focus on the promotions, advertisings of the talents.” My dad explained watching the boys practice.

“Hmm… something wrong with Daesung’s pitch and Seungri’s not focused.” He muttered talking to Jinu.

“Do you think you can do a walk-in interview for the position?” I asked him still trying to find a good timing.

“Sure. Do you know someone who wants to work for us?” he asked still muttering something to Jinu Oppa.

 

“Me.” I blurted making him stop and look at me in disbelief.

 

 

 

author's note:

 

hmmm... still trying to come up with a good jealous dara chapter... but for now hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!