Dara the Tease

Sun Love

Author’s POV

 

Dara and Yongbae are in Dara’s apartment eating dinner.  They just got back from their walk and decided to order out instead of dining at a restaurant.

 

“So…” Dara broke her silence and looked at Yongbae who in return raised his eyebrows.

 

“What do you plan to do?” Dara asked.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t really have a plan. We can stay at your apartment the whole day tomorrow you know.” Yongbae said shrugging.

 

“What?! Stay home for a whole day? What are we going to do here?” Dara asked

 

“Well…. There was something that was interrupted awhile ago… and I’m pretty sure…”

 

“YAH!” Dara said stopping him from talking and blushing.

 

“What?” Yongbae looked at her curiously and smiled naughtily.

 

Dara didn’t say anything but just covered her face with her hands.

 

“Aigoo. Hey it was just a joke ok? I’m not pressuring you. We’re not going to do anything that neither of us wants to do. Ok?” Yongbae said smiling gently at Dara.

 

Omo. It’s been a long time since I saw him smile like that. Dara thought to herself.

 

“Waahh! I missed this!” Dara blurted out. she said as she realized that she just said it out loud.

 

“Hmm?” Yongbae said looking at her.

 

“It’s just that, it’s been awhile since we were left alone. Like not just for a couple of minutes or an hour. I kinda missed it.” Dara answered blushing.

 

“Well, you have 24 hours with me. Technically it’s more than 24 hours but you get the picture.” Yongbae said smiling.

 

 

…….

 

After having dinner, Dara placed the dishes in the dishwasher while Yongbae scanned through her collection of DVDs

 

“So what do you want to watch?” Dara asked as she sat down on the couch.

 

“Hmmm Godfather?” Yongbae asked turning to her waving the DVD, but Dara pouted so he placed it back on the shelf.

 

“Ahhh! How about we watch Finding Nemo?” he tried again and this time Dara smiled and clapped her hand in agreement.

 

Yongbae chuckled and opened the player. As soon as the DVD was playing Dara turned off the lights.

 

……

They were now halfway through the movie and Dara was focused at the movie with bright eyes like a child watching it for the first time.

 

Yongbae stared at her in awe of both how innocent and gorgeous she is. Dara turned to him when she noticed that he wasn’t watching the movie.

 

“Weh? What’s wrong? Are you ok?” Dara asked placing her hand on his cheeks checking if he has fever.

 

“Neh. I just… I just..” Yongbae said stuttering.

 

“What’s wrong?” Dara asked worriedly. “You’re bored aren’t you.” She added pouting and looked down.

 

Yongbae shook his head and held Dara’s chin up so she can look at him. “Ani. Being with you is never boring.”

 

“Then what’s wrong?” Dara asked curiously.

 

“I just missed that sparkling stare of yours.” He answered kissing her eyes making Dara blush.

 

“I missed seeing these cheeks blush.” He continued kissing one cheek after the other.

 

“I missed seeing this smile.” He said giving Dara’s lips a peck.

 

They stared at each other for a few seconds and slowly their lips met again.

 

her lips are so soft, and her breath is so sweet. Yongbae told himself as Dara slowly lie down on the couch and their kiss getting a little more intense.

 

Yongbae’s hands are now exploring Dara’s body while Dara’s hands held on his hair.

 

“Yongbae…” she moaned as he started to kiss her on the neck and under the ear while he slid his hand under her tank top. Dara tightened her grip on his hair as his kisses became more passionate.

 

“Aaahh…” Dara moaned again.  Yongbae’s hands slowly trailed off from under her blouse all the way down there while his lips crashed into hers.

 

Their bodies slowly moving while their lips are locked and Yongbae’s hands are all over Dara.

 

They stopped for a moment to catch some breathe. “Yongbae…” Dara said breathing heavily.

 

“Dara… let’s stop here. I might not control myself and if I do 5 boys and a noona will be waiting by the airport ready to break my head off!” Yongbae said gently showering Dara kisses all over her face.

 

“5?” Dara asked giggling from getting tickled by his kisses.

 

“Your dad.” Yongbae answered smiling at her

 

“Wait? My dad knows you’re here?!?!” Dara asked sitting up properly. Yongbae nodded. “He’s the one that gave me a ticket.”

 

Thanks Dad. Dara smiled as she thought to herself.

 

“So what do we do now.”

 

“How about…” Dara said smiling at him naughtily.

 

“I don’t like that smile.” Yongbae said backing off a little bit.

 

“How about we start where we left off..” Dara said trailing her fingers on Yongbae’s abs up to his chest and then his lips.

 

 

………

 

Oh God please don’t make last night a dream.  Yongbae slowly opened his eyes and saw Dara sleeping like an angel beside him.

 

Oh thank You!  He thought to himself. He slowly got up and quietly went to the bathroom to take a shower. A cold shower, his fifth actually. Dara kept teasing him and seducing him last night that he had to take cold showers to ease whatever he wanted to do.

 

For the love of God that girl can tease you to death. Yongbae laughed softly as he remembered what Dara was doing last night, if he weren’t picturing YG cutting off his manhood and his head at the same time he might’ve lost it and gave in.

 

After his cold shower, he grabbed the pants he pulled out of his luggage but then realized he forgot to get a shirt.  Whoa. I don’t have to worry about what I wear here!  He thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

I heard someone taking a shower and I slowly opened my eyes. Memories from last night started to dawn on me and I felt my cheeks blush.

 

Oh my God! I didn’t just do that last night! I thought to myself.

 

Damn Dara! What were you thinking seducing him last night!  I said burying my head on the pillow.

 

I suddenly remembered how hot he was last night and his abs, his muscles, his sweet lips.

 

Omo! Dara! Get a grip! It’s freaking 6 in the morning!!!  I shook my head to get those thoughts out of it.

 

But then…. Failed…. I still can’t help think about  how strong his muscular arms felt as it wrapped around my waist. How his lips were so soft when they touch my skin.

 

My throat suddenly felt dry. Then I heard the water from the shower stopped. After a few minutes the bathroom door opened and Yongbae came out wearing pants only.

 

Oh for the love of iness! I thought as I stared at him blinking. “Weo?” he asked staring back at me.

 

I slowly shook my head and covered my face with the comforter. Yongbae chuckled.

 

“Yeah you should be ashamed of yourself young lady! You were tormenting me last night!” Yongbae said getting a shirt from his bag and then walking towards me.

 

I turned my back from him still hiding under the sheets.

 

Yongbae pulled the sheets and showered me kisses on my face “Hey.” He said smiling at me.

 

Omo! I think I’m gonna melt. His stare. Aigooo so cute…

 

“Hey.” I said smiling back.

 

“Morning.” He said smiling and giving me a kiss on the forehead. It’s official both my ovaries have exploded.

 

“Morning.” I said looking at him like a little child. He kept still for a few minutes and didn’t move his gaze at me.

 

“Weo?” I asked him

 

He smiled and shook his head. “You look very beautiful babe.”

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

My heart, my ovaries… have all exploded… Damnit.

 

“Ani. How can that be? I just woke up.” I said shaking my head. He then cupped my face and gave me a gentle kiss.

 

“Believe me. I love the way you look right now. I can stare at this face forever.” He said holding up his phone and took a picture of me.

 

“YAH!!! What are you doing?” I asked trying to grab the phone from him.

 

“Nope. That look is mine forever. Don’t you dare show that look to other guys.” He said putting on his shirt.

 

Damn. I wish he didn’t wear it.  I told myself pouting.

 

“YAH! You’re turning into a ert! Stop thinking about my hotness!!!” he exclaimed.

 

“WHAT!?!?! ANI!!!” I said blushing and covering my face again.

 

“Arasso arasso… I called Ji Suk for breakfast he should be here any minute. Freshen up while we cook breakfast ok?” he said giving me a kiss again in the forehead.

 

I nodded like a little kid and stood up.

 

Damn. He’s hot. He’s Taeyang of Big Bang. He’s here in my apartment. The best part is He’s mine!!!! 

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

 

Enjoy guys! while it lasts.... lol kidding....

 

I wonder how the two will spend their 24 hours?!?!?!