Family All Complete Again

Sun Love

Aftermath 

Dara’s POV 


“Unnie?” I knocked at Bom’s room. We were now in Jeju Island in a rented place owned by Se7en Oppa’s friend. 

“Come in.” Bom said sniffing. 

I opened the door and peeked her head from the gap. 

“Unnie?” I called out in my cute voice, the way I always do when I want to cuddle with her. 

“Yeah? Come here.” Bom Unnie said pointing at the empty space beside her. 

I slowly walked towards her, leaving the door with a teeny eensy gap because the boys wanted to eavesdrop. 

“Unnie…” I said as I climb up the bed and hugged her. I told myself I wasn’t going to cry but then I couldn’t fight the tears anymore. 

“Shhhh…. It’s ok… Unnie’s going to be fine.” Bom Unnie told me rubbing my back. 

I don’t know why I was hurting this much for her but I couldn’t stop crying anymore. 

“Dara-ah… Who broke up with you? I’m starting to wonder if it was you who looked like an idiot there or me.” Bom Unnie said calming me down. 

“Are you really ok?” I asked in English, we usually talk in English whenever we want just the two of us to discuss serious matters. It’s also a sign that someone is eavesdropping. Of course I want to warn her she might say something that would be damaging to Top Oppa too. 

“Yeah, I guess I am. I just don’t understand what’s happening. I kept turning my head upside down but still I still can’t put together the puzzle.” Bom Unnie sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder. I can see five shadows form the light seen from the gap, moving closer. 

“Unnie… Yongbae and I talked to Nichkhun before we left.” I said sounding hesitant. 

“Really?” Bom Unnie asked raising her head and looked at me. 

I nodded. “He went to my suite the afternoon before I left. I was out with Ji Suk the whole morning and when I got back I saw Yongbae and Kush restraining Teddy Oppa from killing him. I think it was the first time I saw Teddy Oppa enraged that way I would’ve ran away from them if I didn’t know them.” 

I turned my position and faced Unnie. “He told me, he wanted to talk to me so that if you wanted answers I’ll be able to tell you,so that you’ll be able to move on. He said he had a thing with his childhood friend when we were here in Korea and that on the day of the wedding he learned that she got pregnant.” 

Bom Unnie smiled and brushed my hair with her hand. 

“Unnie… Sorry.” I said hugging her. 

Then we heard whispers from behind the door. “YAH! Hyung! You’re stepping on my foot!” 

“Shh… keep quiet!” 


“Seunghyun Hyung stop it!” 

“I can’t hear!” 

“Stop it!” 


Bom Unnie stood up and opened the door wide open making the 5 boys fall on the floor. 

“AAAAAHHHHH!” They screamed as they scramble on top of each other. 

“Ahhh Noona…” Yongbae said scratching the back of his head. 

“Noona, kwinchana?” Jiyong said pouting 

Bom Unnie went back to sit on the bed and signaled the guys to sit on the bed as well. The 5 boys hurriedly joined us while we wait for her to answer. I blushed when Yongbae wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight. 

“You guys, thank you. I don’t think I’d ever survive this if you weren’t there with me. Thank you.” Bom Unnie said looking at each and every one of us. 

“Noona, we’re going back there in the Philippines for our World Tour, do you want me to find that guy and beat him?” Seungri asked 

Bom smiled and cupped Seungri’s face with her hands. “You’re so cute Maknae! But no, let’s just leave Nich alone.” 

The  6 of us just stared at her and didn’t quite get it. How can Unnie be so calm when just yesterday she couldn’t stop from crying. 

“Noona, are you sure you’re ok? You can cry again if you want. We won’t stop you.” Daesung asked holding Bom Unnie’s hand. 

Bom Unnie patted the back of his hand. “I’m fine. Hurt but then I’m fine.” 

“Noona, You’re giving me the creeps. Why are you all of a sudden ok with this? I mean, Yongbae couldn’t stop swearing awhile ago on how much of a bastard that guy was and yet here you are saying you’re ok.” 
Jiyong asked furrowing his brows. 

“Because Nichkhun didn’t leave me for another girl.” Bom Unnie said looking dead sure. 

“Ani. Unnie. I saw it with my two eyes.” Yongbae objected raising his voice and shaking his head. 

“Babe! Calm down! Calm down!” I told him as his hug becomes tighter. 

“Sorry, sorry. I saw it with my two eyes that Victoria was there on his room while he just finished taking a shower.” Yongbae explained. 

Bom Unnie shook her head and smiled. “It’s not Victoria, and I know deep in my heart there’s no other girl. I’m with that guy for 4 years I know every thing about him. And I know for a fact there’s no other woman.” 

“He gave up his own happiness. He wanted you to be happy.” Top Hyung blurted and we all turned our heads to him and saw Bom Unnie smiled at him and nodded. 

“What?” Jiyong and Daesung both asked. 

“Are you saying he gave up the wedding because he knew Bom Unnie didn’t  want to?” Seungri asked looking all puzzled. 

"You mean?" I asked looking at Bom Unnie with eyes wide open. 

"I don't know how he knew. I guess I underestimated him too thinking that he wouldn't notice." Bom Unnie said looking at me. 

"Oh my gosh, I slapped him!" I shrieked. "Damn, I punched him!" Yongbae said leaning his head on my shoulder.

"You punched him?" Bom asked looking surprised.

"Well you see Unnie... Uhmmm we were supposed to just give back the engagement ring but then when Victoria opened the door and then I saw Nich behind her in those clothes. Uhmm I snapped and uhmm yeah... Sorry." Yongbae said sheepishly.

"Awww thank you Yongbae, I'm not saying it's right but still the thought of you defending me well you get the picture." Bom Unnie said smiling warmly at him.

"So Noona what are your plans now?" Jiyong asked. 

I'm still wondering how 7 people can fit in one bed when Bom Unnie hugged me tight.

"I still don't know but I think I'm going to stay here work with YG? I'm not sure... I don't know yet. I'm just happy I'm here with my family again." Bom Unnie said reaching for Top's hand and the two of them stared at each other's eye for a minute. I don't know if it's right but I think I was about to cry out of happiness because of what I'm seeing.

They have their chance now. I just hope Top Hyung grabs this chance and never let it go. 

"GROUP HUG!" Seungri shouted and we all cuddle together in the bed squishing each other in a tight hug.

 

---

 

Author's POV

While the gang are talking about serious things YG was about to knock on Bom's door when he heard voices inside.

"GROUP HUG!" he heard Seungri's voice.

He peeped through the small opening of the door and he saw them in a group hug.

He paused for a moment before turning around and walked away smiling, happy that he's family is all together again....

 

 

Author's note:

hello! how are you guys?! I hope you liked this chapter!!!!