Chapter 4 - Dara's home

Sun Love
 
Dara's POV 
 
"We're here!" GD said as he turned to the parking lot. He really is excited about this. "Will everyone be here? Where's Maknae? and TOP? and Daesung?..." I continued asking when cut me off "And Yongbae?" he teased. 
 
I smacked him at the back of his head. "Yah! you haven't changed have you? Still the mighty noona that kicks our butts!" he said rubbing the back of his head. How can someone so annoying turn out to be a gorgeous guy? 
 
Yongbae... I thought my mind was about to trail off when Ji Suk opened the door for me. "Dara?"he said he extended his hands to help me get off when GD pushed him aside and grabbed my hand. "I'll do it for you Ji Suk, you can rest while you're here!" he said winking at me. Aishhhh this brat. 
 
"GD yah! I can't even keep my eyes off Dara for 1 second when it's you she's with!" Ji Suk said winking at me. Tch! this boys, it's been what? 7 years and yet nothing has changed. Still bickering like little kids. 
 
We entered the building and as they pass through the security the staff all stood up and bowed. "Good morning Little Miss!" they all said.  GD still not letting go of my hand lead me to the elevator. 
 
The elevator opened and Se7en and Gummy were getting off. "DARA!!" Gummy screamed as soon as she saw me giving me a tight hug almost choking me. "When did you arrive? Why didn't you send me a text that you were coming." she continued grabbing my hands from GD's grip. "I arrived this morning, I'm with my team we're doing a Big Bang photoshoot." I explained. 
 
Gummy gave me a shocked expression while Se7en gave me a warm hug. "Nice to see you again baby girl!" he said. "Wait! You're the advertising people that are coming from the Philippines?" Gummy asked with her still surprised look. 
 
"Neh." I smiled. Then Jong Kook, the Sangjanim's head security came out and approached me. "Jong Kook!" I screamed I was about to ran and hug him when he gave me this serious face. "Miss, Sajangnim is waiting for you at the top floor." he said. 
 
I nodded and turned to GD who is now busy with his phone. "Let's go?" I asked him.  "You go ahead and I'll follow you there. I just need to fix something at the studio." he lied, I gave him this I-know-you're-lying look as I always do when he lies to me. I entered the elevator with Ji Suk and Jong Kook leaving GD, Se7en and Gummy talking at the lobby.  Something's up, I can feel it. 
 
 
Author's POV 
 
4 guys in different locations.  2 are playing pool. 1 trying on suits in a boutique. 1 is in a restaurant with a girl. Their phones beeped at the same time and received a text saying "Little Miss has now entered the building." 
 
"Hyung!" the Maknae shouted. "Did you get a text?!?! Let's go!" he said excitedly grabbing his friend and pushing  him towards the exit. "Why are you so excited?! We don't have to hurry." the maknae stared at what his hyung has just said. "Hyung! It's noona! you don't have to pretend in front of me. Come on!" the maknae said not listening to his hyung and pushed him towards the car. 
 
 
At that same time... in a boutique another one received the text and as soon as he read it he was in a hurry. 
 
"Put everything in my tab. I need to go." the guy with the green hair said.  He then rushed to his car with all the clothes he bought and sped away. 
 
 
The last guy who received the same text message was in a date with a girl he really liked.  When he read the text he suddenly stood up in the middle of their conversation. 
 
"I'm sorry I need to go back to our office. Sorry, sorry!" he said running towards the door. 
 
"Yah! Yah!" the girl said. can't believe that the guy just left her there without even saying what happened.   
 
 
 
YG's POV 
 
A light knocked sounded on the door. "Come in!" I said putting away the pile of papers in front of me. The door opened and a bright smile entered. "Hey you!" she greeted running towards me and hugged me.  "How are you?" I asked casually composing myself.
 
"Ahhh Dad, you're awful in acting. No wonder you're in this business. Acting doesn't suit you."she smiled messing up my hair. That warm smile that has a lot of sadness behind it.   
 
"Aigoo. look at this brat, Now it's dad already yeah? No longer Appa? you only visit me during Christmas breaks and it's only for a day or two and now you're calling me dad!" I asked teasing her.  She sat down across my desk. "Appa! how are you?!? did you miss me?!?!" she said acting like a child. 
 
I couldn't help but laugh. She laughed too. "How are you? How's your flight?" I asked trying to break the awkwardness. "It was fine although I've been having a hard time sleeping lately. Too much work on my hands." she said. 
 
"Appa! you didn't do this did you?" she asked me all of a sudden. "Ani! I wouldn't break a promise." I replied smiling at her. She smiled back. 
 
"Are your friends alright? Do they know yet?" I gave her a concerned look. "Not yet. I'm not sure how they would take it in so I guess I'll just say it there." she said standing up and looking through the new office.   
 
"Sajangnim, Little Miss' friends have arrived." my secretary's voice startled us. I dont' know why but I suddenly became nervous when I heard that. Dara on the other hand acted nonchalantly and just fixed her hair and smiled. She really has grown up I thought to myself. 
 
"Send them in the lounging area. Send some drinks, Little Miss and I will meet them there." I said standing up approaching the door. "Ready?" I asked holding out my arm for her. "Kaja!" she smiled wrapping her arms around mine.