Escape plan?!?!

Sun Love

TOP’s POV 



"Seunghyun Hyung, how do you do it?" Seungri asked looking at me. 

"How do I do what?"I asked Seungri without removing my gaze at my tablet. 

"How do you pretend everything is ok when it's killing you inside?" Seungri asked again the other guys stopped whatever they were talking about upon hearing this. 

Oh great Maknae, I really don’t like to open up right now even though I feel horrible inside. Not to mention everyone in YG is here, well not everyone but you get the idea. 

“I…” I couldn’t continue. The truth is I’ve been feeling hurt ever since Bom and I decided to forget about everything. 

“It’s ok Seunghyun, you can tell us.” Se7en said patting me at the back. 


“Ok, so I still love Bom, when they were in Korea I wanted so badly to get back with her. But then, when I met Nickhun and saw how wonderful of a person he is. And how he treats Bom like a princess, I can never give her that. Well, not right now, and I know like Dara, Bom will flip if I’ll give up Big Bang. I can’t do that to you guys also.” I explained all pair of eyes are on me. 

“Hyung, you know you just have to ask us, and we will always have your back.” Jiyong said 

“I know that. But we also have to think about Bom, Even if she doesn’t say it I know she’s hurting because she doesn't want to hurt me or Nickhun. That’s why I gave way; because I can’t stand thinking that she’s hurting just because I wanna get back together with her. I had my chance before and I blew it I never ran after her, I should’ve done what Nick did I should’ve followed her to the ends of the earth but I didn’t.” I said. Damnit my chest hurts. 

“Man, I feel proud of you. I can never do what you’re doing right now. I can never watch the girl I love get married.” Yongbae said looking at me sadly. 

That’s what I thought so too before but when you say the girl you love so dearly suffering just because you’re being selfish, your whole perspective changes. My heart aches again and I’m having trouble breathing again. I sighed while the guys couldn’t really say anything to me. 

“Well, you know … 


“OPPAS!” Minzy shrieked with the girls barging in our hotel room. 


“Minzy how the heck where you able to come in?” Teddy asked in confusion. 


“Oh yeah Dara Unnie has a master key for all our rooms I just used it.” Minzy said waving the key to them. 


“Why does she have a master key for all our rooms?” Kush asked raising an eyebrow. 

“Daesung-ah you sure you don’t want to share room with me and Kush instead?” Teddy asked high-fiving with Kush while Tablo nudged Yongbae. 


“We need to have a meeting.” Gummy said placing her hands on her waist. 

 

"Noona if you girls are going to make me sing and dance at the party later forget it." Seungri said shaking his head.

 

"Not that! Huddle up we have a problem oppas!" CL said smacking the back of her head.

 

Everyone find their places on where to sit the girls squeezed their selves on the couch while the other boys sat on the carpet while others sitted on the arm rest of the couch.

 

"Ok. What's up girls?" Se7en said. 

 

I opened my tablet again and started browsing. I don't know what the girls are up to but most likely it's not good. Probably some childish acts.

"We need to think of an escape plan." Minzy told the boys making some of them burst into laughter.

"What?!?! Why are we being held against our will?" Tablo asked trying hard not to laugh.

"What escape plan are you talking about?" Jiyong asked raising an eyebrow.

This is ridiculous where do this girls get their ideas from? Aish. 

"On how we will escape Bom Unnie out of the country?" CL blurted. Gummy went over the fridge and got some water.

"WHAT?!?!" All the boys exclaimed making them stop whatever they are doing.

My heart stopped beating at what CL just said. Did I hear it right? Did she just say escape Bom out of the country?

"What are you talking about? Why would we do that? What are you guys up to?" Yongbae asked.

 

The girls told us about their conversation awhile ago. How Bom is heart broken and can't go on with the wedding. I know they're leaving the part where I'm included in the story but I feel like I'm one of the reasons of this sudden change.

Aish Bom, what's happening. Pain enveloped me as I think about Bom and imagine just how much she's hurting right now. Oh crap, I'm TOP for crying out loud and here I am can't even fight for the girl I love. 

 

"Where are they?" Jiyong asked pulling out his mobile.

 

"Nickhun's grandparents arrived and Dara Unnie and Bom Unnie went to greet them." CL explained. 

 

I can sense a pair of eyes burying its glare at me. Gummy has been staring at me trying to decipher my reaction.

 

"OPPAS! You're not listening to me!!! We need an escape plan!!!! Right now Dara Unnie is with Bom Unnie to keep her calm. She goes ballistic if she's alone. So our task here is to think an escape plan!!!" Minzy insisted while CL nodded.

Se7en, Teddy, Kush and Tablo started to play cards while the others are trying to make sense of what's happening.

 

"Ok, so what did Bom Unnie have in mind?" Daesung asked 

 

"She's not sure if she will be able to say I do at the altar. So basically we need an escape plan if ever she won't say I do. The thing is she's thinking of calling it off tonight also. So if she calls it off before the wedding then that's fine we can just all pack up and leave but if she calls it off while the wedding is going on we need to know what to do and where to go." CL explained.

 

"Ok, so we all have to split up. The seniors well they will all have to go back to Korea. Bom cannot go with YG because for sure Nick will think they'll be together." Jiyong said getting into the planning. I shook my head my breathing is getting heavy. I'm suffocating with all the commotion.

 

"We need to create a diversion. I can't be with Dara also because Nick will think wherever I am then Dara will be there." Yongbae said.

 

"I GOT IT!" Seungri exclaimed clapping his hand. "OK, Dara Unnie, Bom Unnie, Teddy Hyung and Kush Hyung will stay here for a day in Manila. Big Bang will go to Japan  while the seniors go back to Seoul."

 

"Wait! Why are we the one to get to stay here?!?!" Teddy objected.

 

"You guys are our diversion here. You will be the one to talk to the family of Nick and make them think that the Unnies have already left and that you were assigned to be the representative here." Seungri explained.

 

"NO WAY!!! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ANGRY FAMILY MEMBERS!!!" Kush exclaimed.

 

"No Seungri, you're idea is fine but I think Nick will search for Dara first since they're inseperable so what we will do is split them." Daesung said placing his hand on Seungir's shoulder. I'm confused on what to feel right now, I don't know if I should laugh at them kids or feel pain with what's happening. Gummy is still not taking her glare at me.

 

"Ok how about this, If in case, If in case she says no at church, Teddy and Kush will rush Bom to the airport and go straight to Seoul, We will all stay here and take the evening flights out to make it look like it wasn't planned. Big Bang can go to Japan as a diversion and then get a flight there going to Seoul. The seniors well they can just fly out as originally plan or we can buy tickets for them also. I've got mileage points I can get about 10 people free flights.Dara and Gummy Noona can stay here to face the family adn then wait for a day before following us to Seoul." Yongbae explained.

 

"YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" Seungri exclaimed hugging Yongbae. 

 

"Guys, are you sure about all going to Seoul? Won't that be the first place Nick will go to?" Se7en Hyung asked. He's right, I'm a bit irritated with Gummy now she's still staring at me.

 

"Se7en Oppa is right." Minzy said furrowing her eyebrows.

 

"Ok! How about HongKong?" Daesung suggested. The rest of them raised an eyebrow.

 

"Why HongKong?' Tablo asked getting into the conversation now. 

"I don't know first country that popped into my mind. We can't go to Japan that's where Nick will second look for her." Daesung explained. The rest nodded in agreement.. This conversation is getting out of hand.

 

"I GOT IT!" Seungri shouted. "YAH! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT EVERYTIME YOU HAVE AN IDEA!"  Jiyong said slapping him at the back of his head.

 

"AUSTRALIA!!!" Seungri said. "Ooohh Oppa!!! I've never been there really!!! High five!" Minzy exclaimed high-fiving with Seungri.

 

I massaged my forehead and shook it not believing what I'm hearing.

 

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO AUSTRALIA THAT COSTS TOO MUCH YOU IDIOT!" Yongbae said pulling Seungri down to take a seat.

 

"Singapore." I blurted. Everyone turned their eyes on me. 

 

"He's right. we seldom go to Singapore I think that's the last place Nickhun will think of." Yongbae said in agreement.

 

"Unnie what do you think of the plan?" CL asked Gummy who was still staring at me.

 

"It's fine. But Seunghyun, I want to know how you feel with all this." Gummy suddenly asked me. Everyone stopped what they were doing again and turned their gazed on me.

 

I really don't want to talk about my feelings, I'm still confused so I just shrugged.

 

"I don't know." I said. The others paused for a moment at the staring contest me and Gummy where at until Dara came in our suite.

"I'm back!!!" Dara said running towards Yongbae giving him a kiss.

 

"EEEEWWWWWW" Seungri, Daesung and Jiyong said at the same time. Minzy stood up and jumped up and down in front of Dara.

"Unnie!!! UNNIE! UNNIE!!! We now have a plan!!! A plan!!!" she said excitedly.

 

The girls and Seungri relayed the plan to Dara who just nodded as she listens to the plan. I sighed, I wonder how Bom is doing. 

 

"Where's Bom Unnie?" Daesung asked. "She's at her suite crying again. I don't know what to do anymore. She's so confused.." Dara paused and didn't finished what she was going to say and peeked at me wondering if I heard what she said.

 

I knew it. Why did I even agree to be a groomsmen. What am I doing to myself?! I have this weird feeling that everyone is waiting for me to step forward and ask Bom to runaway with me. Tsk Tsk.

In a span of seconds people were walking back and forth talking about the plan, talking on the phone and booking tickets.

"Ok what are the flights to Tokyo tomorrow at this time?" I heard Seungri over the phone while Daesung was calling a friend to pick us up at the airport.

 

Se7en and Teddy were on the phone calling a friend that will help them book for our stay in Singapore. I feel like I'm in a Bond movie, they even want a different name registered on our hotel bookings. Crap this is getting out of hand. Suddenly I remembered Bom and her beautiful smile. The smile that captured me from the very start and how she's suffering right now.

 

 

"We're not going to have an escape plan and that's final." I said standing up and went outside.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

Hi guys! hope you liked the chapter.... can't wait for the chaotic wedding!!!!