Chapter 7 - Yongbae is a bad boy

Sun Love

 

 
 
Dara's POV 
 
On our way to the club, Top Oppa and Maknae are trying their best to distract me from thinking about Yongbae. They didn't know I already planned what to do just in case Yongbae pulls out a tantrum. I think sometimes they forget that we grew up together and that I know the exact things to say or do if I wanna piss them off or calm their feelings down. 
 
When we arrived at the location the two cars were already there waiting for us.  Maknae opened the door for me and held my hand as I got off the car.  We were laughing at a joke Top Oppa said when I caught Yongbae staring at my arms linked with Seungri's. "ding! It's showtime!" I thought. 
 
I walked gracefully towards Yongbae and linked my arms to his. All eyes on us when I did that, I can feel my cheeks  but I acted casually. "Let's go? Baby boy hungry right?" I said winking at him. Aish! What did I just do. I can feel my knees turning into jell-o as we entered the club. 
 
Yongbae opened the door for me, I looked into his eyes but he kept avoiding my stare.  "Are you sure where at the right place? Is this a club or a restaurant?" I heard Bom asking. "The club is upstairs noona but I guess it's still early that's why it's a bit quiet."Daesung replied. Then Kyuhun, Minho and Sohee acted like they were playing around and ran up the stairs. GD, Daesung and Seungri followed them acting like they were playing tag. 
 
We went through a hallway and then climbed the stairs. I can sense something was gonna happen already. We reached the top of the staircase when the lights went out. I held Yongbae's arms tightly and heard Bom freaking out. "WHAT THE!?!" she shouted "ouch!" TOP cried. 
 
The lights went back on and I can see everyone from YG in front of us shouting "SURPRISE!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!" Appa was at the center clapping his hands. I'm guessing he liked our expressions. He walked towards us and gave me and Bom a hug. "My girls. Gotcha!" he said laughing. 
 
Then on cue, the intro of Fantastic Baby played, Yongbae let go of me and joined the boys on stage.  Bom and I still have these surprised look on our faces when my team approached us. "KYAAAAHHH!!! This is one of the best projects EVAH!!!" Sohee said jumping like a teeny bopper again. 
 
Everyone watched Big Bang's performance, me however was focused on one person only.  Ugh! He dance so well. I told myself while watching Yongbae dance. Everyone was dancing along the song and the boys were nearing the chorus when Bom tapped me and gave me a smirk. "WOW! FANTASTIC BABY!" everyone in the club sang along and then Bom and I broke into a dance. 
 
I think the boys got shocked when they saw me and Bom dancing the same step as theirs. They couldn't concentrate on their performance and I could see Yongbae doing side glances on me. 
 
Told you not to push me over my limits. I told myself while smiling at him. 
 
 
 
GD's POV 
 
The boys and I have started singing our song Fantastic Baby as planned and I could see Dara and Bom's surprised looks.  Everyone was having a good time singing along and dancing at the dancefloor when I saw Bom smirking at Dara. "WOW! FANTASTIC BABY!" the whole club sang and then I think my jaw dropped when I saw Dara and Bom dancing our steps on the dance floor. 
 
I noticed that the other guys couldn't concentrate with their singing as this is the first time they saw the two girls dancing like that. Everyone at the dancefloor became more wild as the two girls continued dancing our steps. I'm trying very hard to hold back my laugh because I could see Yongbae and Maknae getting confused while watching the two girls. I know they knew our steps because they asked me to teach it to them before. 
 
Aigoo Yongbae you're in for a big surprise. 
 
 
 
Yongbae's POV 
 
We just finished performing Fantastic Baby as our welcoming present for Dara and Bom and our visitors.  The whole song Dara was just staring at me. Even when she and Bom danced she was just looking straight at me. "Aigoo Hyung! You pissed off Noona so bad! Did you see her glaring at you the whole time?" Seungri asked me. Top was shaking his head and patted my shoulder "Tch! Have you forgotten Yongbae even when we were young Dara has her way of winning all the time." they were right. Dara has that ability, If G-DRAGON has a girl version that would be her! 
 
Then, Dara went up the stage and grabbed a mic. "Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Bom and I really appreciate it. It's nice to be back and be with our family again." Dara said signaling Bom to go up the stage. Bom Noona joined Dara "Thanks everyone! I have a song request though for Big Bang. Dara really likes this song and I want to see you guys perform it. Can you guys sing Bad Boy for us?" Bom Noona said looking at GD who in return nodded. 
 
"Uhm we don't usually give in to short noticed performances but since it's Dara Noona and Bom Noona then we'll do it." Daesung said. GD was smirking at me that gave me a feeling that something was up. The song started playing and our performance started. 
 
The crowd was singing along, Psy Hyung and Sean Hyung were talking with the President while keeping an eye at the girls.  The dancefloor filled up with employees and staff dancing to our music. Se7en Hyung and Gummy Noona approached Dara and Bom and started dancing with them. Tiny bits of sweat appeared on my forehead when I saw Dara bumping and grinding on the dance floor. Damnit Dara don't do this. I said to myself. 
 
To make the matters worse we were approaching the bridge part of the song when GD went down the stage, grabbed Dara's hand and lead her up the stage with us. I knew it, something was up.  We were still singing and dancing our parts when the chorus came up and GD and Dara danced on stage. They were just dancing our choreography but the manner they danced it facing each other made them really look good.  Aisshhhh I just can't help getting jealous during this times. 
 
During our live performances we add up a reggae part to our song towards the end of it. Seungri was already singing his adlib when GD called me "Yongbae!" I looked at him and he twirled Dara into my direction. I was able to catch her and I think she took GD's mic and she started singing "You're a bad boy, You're a bad boy." she sang while dancing also. 
 
The song was about to end and usually I do an adlib singing "I'm a bad boy..." but she beat me into it singing "Yongbae you're a bad boy...." looking straight at me smirking, then gave me a peck on my cheek. I thought the whole place was gonna collapse as the crowd went wild. 
 
"NEVER.PISS.ME.OFF.AGAIN." Dara whispered in my ear, turned her back and started going down the stage.