Chapter 3: Video

Reason

Boyfriend - Love style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EhtqT-0aEQ

 

"Wait ! What did you say?" 


"I said that Seoul Arts has a contest that a student should find a musician here in our school. That plays musical instruments and can Sing. For example, Me! I found you! You're a musician right? You play the piano, you sing and dance. Everything ! And if I let you join the contest and if ever you win, the top 3 winners will be scouted by JYP, SM or Woollim those big companies where artist rise up their fame. But of course they'll train you first before debuting." 


"What about the student who found me or found the student that has a talent to play an instrument?"  asking a confusing question.


Sungjong was confused. He can't understand what Suzy was saying. But he continues to say what he's saying before Suzy interrupted him.


"What? I can't understand let me finish first. So for those who searched for the participants or musicians,They will be seperated from their classes and will have big points for their Major subjects and have an advance lesson. Soon, they will graduate."


"Isn't that abit unfair?"


"Hmm? Fair enough for me. I want to get out of this school fast! There's so many bullies trying to bully me saying I look like a girl,  I'm gay and Had change stuff like that" he said



Suzy went to a corner. She's confuse whether to join or not. Its been 5years when her Dad passed. She still remembers all the hurrifying incidents. She couldn't stop her tears from falling. The memories are all coming back. The happy moments where their Family was still complete. Feeling Happiness in their hearts and seeing smiles on their faces. She immediately shook her head No and run as fast as she can before anyone could see her tears. She went to the rooftop where fresh air is found. She inhaled and exhaled trying to calm her down.



"Pabo ! stop crying. You promised to never cry. What are you doing? Stop crying already" She said. Tears started to flow from her eyes. When she's sobbing, someone spoke.

 

 

"This is not the Perfect place to cry." She didn't recognize the voice so she stopped sobbing and wiped her tears. She turned around. It was Kim Myungsoo. Staring at her blankly.




"What are young doing here?" She wipes her tears fast.




"Skipping class I guess? How about you? Were you crying? Something wrong?" He looked at her eyes.
"You can tell me what's wrong if you want." He insisted




"Mind your own !"




"Okay." They stayed quiet for a moment. He listened to her sobs and gave her his handkerchief.




"Here! Wipe your tears." Handing Suzy the handkerchief and Smiled."




"I don't need it" Suzy refuse to take the cloth and wipe her tears with her bare hands.




"So stubborn.. Just take it! Its a waste if someone beautiful like you cries for no reason."




"Did he just call me beautiful?" She asked herself. She took the handkerchief and wiped her tears.




"Thanks" Giving the cloth back.




"You can have it. I don't want your tears to be in that !" pointing at the cloth "They have germs already!" He left Suzy in an angry expression and went down stairs smiling widely.




"Bwoh!? Tears?! Germs?! If I have a chance I'll totally kill you Kim Myungsoo !" she said after he left "Do tears have germs?"




                                                                        Suzy's POV


It's already 4o'clock and time to say goodbye to my fellow classmates. Its my cleaning duty and my classmates left me with a bunch of crumpled papers. Let's clean their mess! Shall we? Cleaning is really not my thing. I hate dust I'm allergic to them. I'd rather wash the dishes or maybe clean my room. My room doesn't have dust though :) I'm sweeping the floor when someone called me. I took my earphones out of my ears and placed my phone on the table. I looked at the person who's calling me and saw Jiyeon.


"Suzy-ah ! I'll be waiting outside. you better hurry okay?"




"Yes Mam!" Jiyeon made an O.K sign and left.




"Whose bag is this? students nowadays are lazy. Leaving their bags and bringing their lunchbox at home instead. What a sneaky idea. I'll just leave it here then." I left a sticky note in front of the door incase if the owner of the bag gets it.

                                                                     Myungsoo's  POV
 

I'm a transferee here and I like to skip classes just to tour the whole school. The school is pretty big. I went to check if there's a music room. Fortunately, there is. They have piano, drums, bass, cello, violin and guitar. Guitar is the only instrument I'm good at. So I tried playing it. It's out of tune, I tuned it when the school bell rang. Its 5o'clock. Time passes by really fast. When I passed by at our room, my bag's still in there. I forgot to bring it with me. Luckily, the door was open. I saw a sticky note infront of the door saying.. "I left the door unlocked. I thought you would comeback for your bag. Please do lock it if you're done. Thanks ! :)"




"How considerate" He said.




I went in to get my bag when something caught my eye. It's a phone. I wonder who left it. I know that I shouldn't touch anybody's things but I'm really curious to know who owns this. I unlocked the screen and was greeted by a familiar face. Its Bae Suzy! I opened her files and clicked her images. Only two photos were stored. I checked her videos and saw only one. I clicked and watched it. In the video, there's a girl about 13years old I think? She's on stage playing a piano. She's beautiful, wonderful and artistic. She can play the piano very well. I bet this is Suzy when she was young? Maybe not? I put the phone in my pocket and went out of the room. 

 


                                                                    END of POV

 

 

 

Thank you so much for the comments! For being a first timer to write a story it makes me really happy to read your comments :) Take Care & God Bless ~