Chapter 58: Love yourself

Reason

Infinite - Voice of my heart

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Naeun-ah! Where are you?" I asked in a whispering voice. I need someone to make me feel better. Someone who could answer all the questions I need to hear and that person's Naeun. She's the only one I need right now. Suzy couldn't even be here with me.




"Myungsoo-ah! Wae?" I told her I need some company. So she agreed to meet up at our meeting place which is at the park. I headed their before she did. I bought two banana milk one for me and one for her. I sat on the bench near a pond and where the sunset can be nicely viewed. Another thing that made me calm was the warm heat of the sun. The sunset is really peaceful and entertaining to watch. I was surprised by Naeun's forceful push.





"Your push was really.. Hardcore.. You sure you're a girl?" I teased and handed her the banana milk "Ohh! My favorite" she said and quickly drank the beverage. Does she really love banana milk that much? "Are you gong to finish that?" she asked. I gave her a horrifying look. Its dangerous! really dangerous. I need to hide my banana milk before the MilkAddict drinks it. She saw me drank the beverage and gave me a smirk.




"I won't steal it! You can slow down.." she said "Why are we here?" she asked. I paused for a second, feeling tired after drinking the tasty milk in one shot! She giggled at me and I pinched her chubby cheeks.




"You're going to meeet him soon" I said and patted her head. Its sad that you have to let yourself marry someone "I didn't regret it though.." Woah! did she just read my mind? Regret.. she didn't regret it. How is she sure? She didn't met him yet, Oh well its not my life she's just a part of it. Someone who really cares for me alot.




"When will you meet him?"




"Soon.. I guess? Maybe this or next week" That's fast.. I wish I could get to see him




"Then, I should be the Best-man in your wedding" I demanded. She should choose me I'm her closest friend after all. She couldn't resist to rejecting me for the nth time.




"Oh sure! and Suzy will be the Maid of HOnor"




Suzy.. Suzy.. I kept on repeating her name. She shouldn't be the maid of honor. That couldn't be the right position for her. She should be the Bride and I'm her groom! Seriously Myungsoo why are you dreaming all this nonsense! As if she'll like you.. But it could be possible too.




"I went to WoollimEnt.. this morning"




"How did it go? Did you pass? Is their audition tough? Well? How was it?" That's odd, I didn't even have to audition just to get passed. Was my performance already an audition? Wahh!! That's daeback. Easy as pie! Am I that talented? What the heck.. maybe they're just amazed by my perfect face.. or was it something else?




"They just presented me a piece of paper"




"A contract!!" she guessed. Yes Naeun you're smart who wouldn't? "Did you readi it? or just signed it right away" I'm not that excited to have that much fame. Of course I've read it! Who would asked such question like that?




"Yes I did" I said in a loud voice "Have you seen those movies where people just sign a contract but doesn't know what's written on it. That's dangerous! I'm glad I've read it. If not, I would've been dead"




"Wae? Wae? Its not that bad is it?" Easy for you to say




"They'll train me in America! for three whole years!!"




"Well Duh!!! That's what you call training butthead! In order for you to be good at something you need to improve your skills!"




"They could even train me here! Why America?"




"Maybe it had another way of training you guys that Korea can't do. America has some other methods on how to make an ordinary person be a star! So what did you do with the contract? Did you just left it untouched and went out?"




"More than that, I crumpled it and threw it on his desk. He didn't have any reactions he just stared at me and smiled"




"That's creepy" I know. If I'll think about his face again, for sure I'll compare him to Joker from Batman! I wasn't too rude am I? I just didn't know what to say or do "Hey? What's the main point of crumpling it anyway?" Point? Uhhmmm.. You know... is this.. that




"I'll miss my parents! Yeah..I'll miss them and Sehee too!" I'm not that really good of a lier! Aish.. Its not my fault if my parents taught me honesty when I was a kid "Aigoo! Such a lousy excuse! Is there someone you don't want to leave behind?" Why do you have to be so smart? I can't even lie bacause I would feel guilty by the second and If I'll tell the truth, you would tease me around til you get tired! Naeun stared at me right in the eyeballs! I avoided her gaze and she moved forward that made me close my eyes. She laugh at me! Aish this girl's really annoying.. I can't hide the fact that I just can't leave her. If I did, I'll be having a hard time thinking what to say to her! It'll just give me a hard time.




"Its Suzy isn't it?" Why do you have to know alot of things? "Just tell me its her! Tell me Tell me Tell me Tell me!" he squeaky voice made me dizzy and irritated.




"Its Suzy! Happy now?" I said




"Pretty much! If you're that afraid to leave her, then just stay here. Don't push yourself from doing so. When I left for the States, I was having a hard time myself. Before I left Korea, we didn't had the chance to solve the tiny problem. I was a coward to leave you with all the ugly memories behind. So, don't leave her if you don't want or else you'll regret it" I took her advice. Its pretty much worth trying "The first time I saw you two, there's this feeling that you really like her alot. The weird atmosphere, the way you look at her and etc!!"




"You think she likes me too?"




"Hmmm... Molla! Molla!!" She fiddled her fingers, wiggling around making the bench move. If that's so, I'll have to find the answer myself. But I have a feeling that she's hiding something from me..

 

End of POV

 

They went home together after having a little time for themselves. Myungsoo opened the door for her and let her pass first.




"Thank you! My dear servant" Naeun said and smirked. Myungsoo gave her a punch but not literally. Just a punch in the air. He was eager to punch her really badly after she teases him for a million times on the way home. He really wants to put her in a sack and make her his own punching bag. As soon as them both went in, Naeun already went first in her room. Myungsoo stayed awhile to watch television and some cartoons.




"Myungsoo-ah!" His Mother said. Myungsoo flinched at the sound of his Mother's voice. He sat straight and his Mother sat beside him. She gave a him a peice of paper.




"Not that again! I've crumpled a paper this morning. Please don't make me crumple this one too" he thought. He was curious to read on what's wrtitten on the paper and asked his Mother "What's this?"




"Myungsoo This paper is the key to grant your wish!"




"What wish?"




"Didn't you say you want to be a photographer? Well here! There's this school that teaches arts! Well I know that you've studied Arts before but this kind of Art is different. You learn about alot of stuff. About editing this, doing that, making this photo look more beautiful than its original self. Photography is included there! When they say Art, it literally mean Arts with colors, shapes and textures. Unlike in Seoul Arts you've got to study about Music, Dances or Acting. But this one's different. So how's that?"




"Its great but what school is this AND" emphasizing the word And in his sentence "Where is this school?Its quiet unique and I've never heard about his school in Seoul"




"I forgot its name but I think the name of this school has some English on it." He flinched again to when he heard that the school sounds unordinary. He was afraid that he'll be sent abroad and study there until he finishes everything "No! Let's look for another school that their names are not complicated to read." Another lame excuse from Myungsoo. He again, crumpled the paper and threw it at the nearest corner of their house. He stretched his legs and arms "Omo! My body hurts. It'll be better if I'll go to sleep and rest" pretending to be tired.




"Yes, maybe I'll go to sleep too" his Mother said in a sad voice. She got the paper and made it neat again. Making the four corners of the paper neat and not crumpled. She sighed in an upset tone because his son didn't agreed to attend the school that she referred. On the other hand, Myungsoo went upstairs and opened his room's door. He was about to run and jump towards his bed when a strong force pulled him out of his room. He was dragged outside and was shock to see Naeun. With that incredible strength of hers, I'll be flown out to sea. Her strength's stronger than any other women woud have. But I think Suzy's strength's more powerful than her's. Here I am again.. talking about Suzy. Naeun stood infront of Myungsoo, arms crossed and right foot tapping on the floor




"What?!" he said




"Why didn't you want to go to that school?"




"I just don't want to"




"If its Suzy again, I don't know what've got into your brain"




"There's nothing wrong with it. Its my decision not yours!"




"But Myungsoo! That school taught photography! Don't you want that? Before, you really liked it. But now, that you don't want to leave this place, you can't achieve what you want. You have the money, the riches, the treasures! There's so many places in this world with beautiful sceneries to be captured!" Myungssoo stayed quite in defeat "You made Suzy do what she wants by making her an idol. But now she's preparing and practicing for her debut soon, you're locking yourself from the world and not wanting to leave this place just for her. Just try.. Try to love yourself first" She was right. He didn't gave anytime for himself. His time only revolves at Suzy. Suzy who made him act this way. He didn't think of anything but just make Suzy happy and keeps on wearing her smiling face. But how about him? Was he happy after making Suzy achieve what she wants? Maybe.. That's when he realized everything.




"You're right.. Suzy's happy now" he was cut by Naeun "But are you?"





"I guess.. Not. After she'd been scouted by JYP, I've been miserable because I couldn't see, touch or even talk to her. I've been craving for her smiles when I was just imagining her smiling at me. But maybe I need time for myself too while waiting for her debut after finishing the entire semester" Everything's clear now. He made his decision and went for the school that his Mother said. He took exams and passed. Only a few of them had the highest score. Three weeks passed, they were accepted by the Universty in California. But before he leaves, he left something for Suzy.

 

 

 

Less chapters left and this story will be over soon :D Comment me anything you want to say. Thanks for reading! God BLess and Take care I ♥ you guys!