Chapter 1: Last Day

Reason

Ailee - Heaven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR52-PqHkJg

 

5 years ago

 

 

 

 

Suzy was 14 years old when her Dad died in a car accident. Her Dad once taught her how to play the piano and to sing since she was 7 years old. She Really loves her Dad so much. But the love that she had before is gone. Her love to play to the piano. Her love to music. The love that only her Dad can give. It was the day of her Dad's funeral when her Mom requested her to play the piano one last time.




"Suzy..my Dear? Can you give your Umma a little favor?"





"What is it Umma?" Suzy said in a cold expression.




"Can You please play a short song later in your Appa's funeral?" her Mom said in a shaky voice.




"Andwae Umma! I already told you that I won't play it anymore! It all brings the ugly Memories back." Suzy said in a loud voice




But her Mom didn't lose Hope. She still begged for Suzy to play the piano. Eventhough she really refuses it.




"Please Suzy? For your Appa? He'll be really Happy to see you play the piano beautifully and How good you are at playing. Please just this once?"




Suzy hesitates at first but accepts her Mom's request. Its for her Dad after all. She doesn't want to be sad in her Dad's funeral she knew where her Dad is. That he'll be safe there in Heaven. 




In a short while, Suzy starts to play. But all the songs that she memorized, drain out from her brain. She tries to recall them but still, nothing. She tries to scold herself by pinching her hands and hitting her head.




"Damn You ! Why wouldn't you play?" Suzy cried her heart out quietly. She just can't accept the fact that her Dad is leaving her. That he is lying there in a coffin, lifeless and not breathing. Suzy's too embarrass to stand in where she is seated. But her Mom stood up and said.




"I'm sorry but-" Her sentence was cut off by her daughter.




"Aniyo Umma... I-i Can do this ! Trust me." She smiled




Suzy then starts to play a beautiful melody yet so gloomy. 

Promise of a Lifetime - Kutless Piano Cover*Just imagine Suzy's playing this song :) Its called Promise of a Lifetime by Kutless please do check  out the original song it's really Great *)
She remembers all her memories that she had with her Dad. After playing the piano, she went to the garden. she doesn't bother to look at her Dad burried under the ground. She sat under a beautiful tree which has beautiful white flowers on them.





"Why wouldn't life be this peaceful? No one dying & No suffering?" She ask herself looking at the tree. Trying to hide the pain that she feels right now.




"For now on, I will stand on my own. No more crying, No more tears, No more sadness. This will be the last day that I'll play the stupid Piano !" She said in an angry tone. She began to shed tears and managed to take a short nap under the tree..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Suzy ? My Dear! Wake up." Her Mom trying to wake her.




"Umma! What's the matter?"




"It's time to go home my Dear. You didn't showed up in the cemetary a while ago. You didn't say goodbye to your Appa?"




"I don't want to say goodbye."




"Alright. Well, its you and me forever. Cheer up ! You still have me :) Don't say that you want another Dad won't you?"




"Bwoh?! If you'll replace Appa I'll never talk to you again."




"Hold on. I'm just joking."




"Well,  don't make that joke again or else..."




"or else what? You'll leave me?




"E-yeahh ! That's right." Suzy's mood became alot lighter than before. They went home, silence lingered around them. As they reached their house, they were greeted by their maids. Didn't I Tell you that her Family owns a big company in Japan? Her Father entrusts the company to Suzy if ever the time will come that he'll die and that Day did come. But he thinks that Suzy is too young to ran a company and she'll might refuse it. So, her Mom took the company instead.




"Have a rest my Dear. I know you're tired from crying all day." 




"You rest too Umma ! You have to work tomorrow. Good Night ~" Suzy kissed her Mom's cheek and went up stairs. But before she could open her bedroom door, she called her Mom and said...




"Umma!"




"Hmmm?" she turned around




"Umma Saranghae ! Don't ever leave me arraseo?"




"Neh Suzy arraseo :)" Her Mom sighed and smiled to her. After Suzy went inside her room, Mrs. Bae called to her husband which is in heaven right now.




"Yeobo ~ You're listening right? Watch over us okay? I will Miss You ! Saranghae <3 "





Did you like it? Just done practicing our Verse Choir. It didn't confuse you right? Thanks for stopping by ~ I'll Update soon :) Take Care & God Bless