Chapter 9: Together

Reason

Se7en - Better Together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSuhw7gAX8

 

He sang and played the guitar. He plucked and strummed the guitar smoothly causing her to listen and be carried away by the sound. She was mesmerized by his skills. She looked at him observing how he played it. She eyed him carefully from head to toe. Looking up and down. Her eyes can't stay in place. She looked at his guitar and back to his beautiful face. 



"I didn't know you sing so well" Suzy made eye contact with him and he smiled causing her to blush




"I want to tell you a story." She gulped down her saliva to "Once there was a girl, she loved her Dad really much. He taught her how to sing, dance and play the piano. The next day, her Dad died in a car accident. She's sad. Really really sad. The only family she had now is her Mom and their maids (they consider their maids as part of the family). Whenever she hears or see a piano, memories kept on repeating in her head that she really wants to erase. Her only inspiration was her Dad but because he's gone, she doesn't have the courage to play it anymore. After that incident, she never played again until now." A few seconds tears started to flow she wiped it and gave him a fake smile.




"Is she doing fine?" he said but actually knows that she is the girl that she's talking about




"Yeah she's fine" 




"Her name is Bae Suzy" he replied




"How'd you know?"

 

"You think you won't cry if you tell me that story?" he said Suzy kepy quiet "Just leave the past! You shouldn't keep on holding. Just leave it and be happy! you're an eagle to soar not a chicken just staying here on the dirty ground. You have to fly high! Life's worth living Suzy ! Don't waste it."




"Then what should I do?" 





"For now, let's eat ice cream" he dragged her out of their school and went to the mall "Yah! Its freezing cold why the heck eat ice cream?"





"I'm hungry! I haven't eaten anything since this morning!" he whined as he orders two ice cream. He gave her strawberry ice cream and chocolate for him "Thanks !"





"Hey Suzy?"





"Hmm?" Suzy's busy her ice cream




"Don't worry too much. It makes me feel sad if you're not happy"




"Why are you changing moods so suddenly? It feels weird"




"Its just I don't want you to feel stressed! It might ruin your pretty face." he chuckled as Suzy tousled his hair. When they were about to finish their ice cream, they strolled around the mall. They were having a good time. For the first time of Suzy's life, she had a guy friend who understands and comforted her. Friends, is just simple but deep down in their hearts they're feeling something that the heart can only explain. When its 7:00 in the evening, the mall was about to close. Myungsoo, phone rand and he got a call from his Mother.



"Neh Umma?"




"Myungsoo! Where are you? Its almost time for dinner!"




"Ohh arraseo Umma! i'll be home soon Bye!" he put his phone back to his pocket and looked at Suzy.




"Was that your Mom?"




"Yeah.. She wants me to come home"




"Then let's go home. I'm tired from walking all day. My ankles hurt already"




"You want to come with me? Let's have dinner at our house" He asked her




"Is it okay?"




"Of course! I'll text Umma that I'll have you as my guest" He got his phone again and quickly texted her Mom. 




"Okay ! Let's go!" 




"B-but wait! What about my-" She stopped talking when Myungsoo leaned closer to her face and said "Shhh.. No second thoughts. You're my guest and that's final. You'll have dinner at our house whether they like it or not, the have to feed you. Your maids doesn't mind right? Besides your Mom must be busy with her job and can't eat dinner with you." He insisted and walked together holding Suzy's hand if ever she gets lost.





Suzy's eating dinner at their house ! :D Updated for you ~ Hope you like it Take care and God Bless :*