Chapter 64: Reason

Reason

Infinite - Man In Love

 

 

"Me? Pig? I haven't ate anything because I was waiting for you!" she slammed the Menu on the table and she finally saw  her date. She quickly got her phone, dialled her date's number to confirm if it's really him. Then the guy infront of her answered the call.




"Kim Myungsoo speaking how may I help you?" They laughed together but Suzy's laughter became tears. Myungsoo wiped Suzy's tears and smiled. A smile that wasn't fake it was genuine and natural. A smile that can't be easily faded because there was a reason behind it. A reason like how he again invaded her world.




"How's the most beautiful person in the world?" he asked while starring at her "I'm fine and how's the most handsome person in the world?"




"Totally fine.. Did you miss me?"




"Alot.." she burst out in tears and wiped it with her handkershief "Ohh.. you didn't threw it away! Nice! You didn't spread your germs and virus" he showed her a thumbs up and smiled. Suzy hit his hand with the Menu and started wiping it again "Let me see.." he moved her hair to the side and looked at her neck "I know it'll be like this.." he massaged his head and pretended that he was angry. He grabbed her hand and went out of the place. She let herself be dragged by him, its Myungsoo after all. They were walking, then they were jogging and now they're running. Suzy hadn't felt this happiness before like how her heart wavers in excitement and in joy. They found theirselves on a dark rooftop. Where the City lights can be seen. The dark place made her feel more excited and have goosebumps all over her body. When they were at the middle of the rooftop, Myungsoo let go of her hand. When she felt that Myungsoo was no longer holding her, she panicked and looked for something to hold on. 



"Wait! Don't leave me here" she shouted in fear "I won't" he said. She remembered her dreams, she remembered the past and she remembered how he promised that he'll never leave her side. He moved her long wavy hair and placed her necklace on her neck.




"You didn't know you'll lose this didn't you?" he said while holding and swinging her hands to the side.




"Where did you find this?"




"At the entrance of the restaurant.. I picked it up and kept it. This's Suzy's what is this dong here? I thought but I didn't expected you to be my date! I was really suprised.."




"Surprise? You were so calm!" She said and smiled but it can't be seen for it was too dark.




"How did your Mother convinced you to go on this date?" Myungsoo asked




"I was convinced by Appa. I said if someone will text, call or send me emails about good stuff.."




"Like?"




"About good news stuff like that. Something that'll make me scream, shout, jump or whatever and if that happens, I'll go on with the date. So when Woohyun texted me that you've arrived, it was alraedyy a good news for me. I didn't scream nor shout.. I was filled with mixed emotions that I myself don't know what to react. So yeah.. here I am with you in a dark place" He ruffled her hair.




"Did you know why I was late?" she said no "This date wasn't important at all! Being late was a plan so that my date would get tired of waiting and just leave the place. I didn't know you'd wait though.."




"What did you do while you're busy being late?"




"I prepared this!" he switched the lights on and there was tables, chairs and roses' petals scattered around. But the most attractive part was that the rooftop was designed by colorful little lights.



(HAHAHA! Man in Love)




"Did you know why I dragged you here?" she was speechless "because you lost your neckalace. On valentines day we bet that if ever you lost the necklace, you'll follow me around. But instead, I dragged you all the way here thinking that you forgot about our bet" She couldn't believe her eyes. For many years  after Myungsoo left, its the first time she saw bright lights again. But because he's here, by her side. She doesn't need light. For her, he is her light that lightens her day or maybe her world. The light that say its not too late yet. The light that says there's still hope in loving and confessing your feelings. That's what she felt..




"I was going to show all of this when the day comes that Fate would bring us together itself. But Fate was too early so here we are. Wanna have a sit?" she nodded but her eyes were glued to him "I'm sorry if we don't have any food to eat. I'll show you something first and after that, how about we go out and have an evening walk and enjoy the great evening sky while eating some street foods along the way"




"Anything you wanna do.." Suzy said a bit shy




"Me? It has to be you! You could demand whatever you wanna do" Myungsoo said "I've made my choices, demanded myself what'll gonna do so its your turn to take the lead since you've just arrived, you can drag me anywhere you wanna go" Myungsoo was silently defeated. She misses him and He was aware of that "I heard you've quitted being a singer?" Suzy gulped down the lump that's stuck in "The things is--" she was being cut




"That's great! I mean, when you were just being trained, I feel lonely. Eventhough I have friends around me, Its still you I'm thinking. Compared to last time, everywhere you go I was always there. I thought about something If we'll go on our own separate ways, does it make any difference? At first I hesitated to leave because I'm afraid that you'll miss me" He chuckled "I was also afraid that you'll forget me or you'll change when I comeback. But I also need to love myself . There's so many people that'll take care of Suzy! Its not just me. So, I went to California study photography and went back here"




"Will you have to go back?"




"Do you want me to?"




"No.." she sighed and took her chance to reveal the words that she's been dying to say "I was planning on giving my heart a little break because it was a bit tired of waiting and hoping you'll come and take the empty space. Someone that Appa said that he will be the one. I didn't surrendered my heart to anyone that would try to capture it I'm strong  that's what I've always told myself. I don't think I can live without you. When you left? Did you know that I was breaking into halves? Sometimes, when tears streamed down my face, I will say You can take it! There was a time that I almost felt tired of waiting and feeling pain but that doesn't make things right. This isn't me! I said and I tried to pull myself together once again. Eventhough you left, I always knew that your love was a part of me. I already lost my inspiration once and I don't want you to leave me too. My mind would say that you're not coming back but my heart says you will. But I don't know whom I'll trust whether it will be my brain or my heart. But none of them convinced me. Your love did. Your love convinced me and I told myself that it'll be okay" Suzy cried a river of tears. Wiped it and flashed him her brightest smile that she could pull off. But she just misses him too much. Too much that she can't handle the tears "This is embarassing" she said and laughed at her self.




"Don't be.. when your Appa died you were just young and you broke to pieces. But now that you've matured, those aren't the eyes of a little girl that cries herself to sleep. But those are the eyes of a girl who had faced hardships. I'm sorry if I'd left you. I know it was hard but don't worry! If you feel pain, if you feel you're alone. Don't worry cuz I'll be always by your side. We'll face life's hardships together" He reassured her with a smile. The curved lips that she's been dying to see..




"You promise?" she asked




"I promise" he said "but on one condition!"




"What is it?"




"Will you trust me?" she nodded and smiled. Myungsoo offered his hand to her and she held it without any hesitations. They stood together on the center of the roof, facing each other. Myungsoo held Suzy's hands and swung it in and out. Then suddenly, he knelt down and asked for Suzy's hand. Suzy knew what he was doing. But she never knew that its today on this very cold spot. He showed her a ring. In a place where the night sky is full of glistening stars, glittering city lights and their heart's beats as one.




"Will you entrust your heart to me and only depend on me and I'll be the only man you'll love?"He said sincerely with all his heart, eyes sparkling like the stars. He was waiting for her answer. He was waiting for her to clear her eyes with the tears that's blocking it. he was waiting for YES "Is Love even real?" she asked. Tears of joy keeps on flowing and her makes-up already a mess.




"This thing? I felt? Called Love? You're the reason why I felt it. I've been feeling this since I've met you. So I'm sure that Love is Real" he said. He stayed kneeling on the cold hard ground.




"Will you Marry ME?"

 

 

=Flashback=

 

The day when Myungsoo arrived. Before he heads home, he first went to the Mall to buy a little surprise gift for Suzy. He went to the same place. The place where it's all colored in pink. The place where he bought the neckalce. He searched for a good stuff to be given but still none of them caught his attention.




"How may I help you Sir.." the saleslady asked




"Miss.." He saw her familiar face "looking for something sir?" he squinted his eyes to see the saleslady's name "Well yes Manager Lee Ji Eun" he said smiling "How was the necklace?" asked the lady "Still there I guess?" she was the one that sold the necklace to Myungsoo years ago "The last time I came here you were just an employer. Look at you! You're now the Manager of this place. Great improvement"




"I know.." she smiled "Do you have any rings here?" he asked




"For your girlfriend Sir?"




"No.. For a friend actually.." he said while picking for the perfect ring




"Same friend?"




"Same friend.." he repeated and stared at her "I guess.. the necklace did a pretty good job.." she said




"You can say that! Please get that for me and can you wrap it in a black case?" he requested "Yes just wait for a sec." he waited and after 10 minutes it was all ready to be given "Any last words before I give it to her? Like what you said the last time?"




"That ring will make your relationship last in a lifetime" he smiled that only half of his eyes can be seen "Let's pray for that" he left the shop and went home


 

END of Flashback

"Will you Marry ME?" Suzy didn't hesitated to answer. She took minutes to reply but Myungsoo just patiently waited and waited




"YES!" she finally said. Myungsoo couldn't believe his ears! Was he deaf? "What did you just said?" he wanted her to repeat again "I said YES!" he jumped in joy and hugged her really tight. He was in the urge of kissing her but he doesn't want to do it so suddenly without wearing the safest thing. The Ring. He just held her body close to his and hugged it. The hug lasted in minutes and they broke.




"Did you bought it before coming here?" she asked while looking at the ring "I bought it when I just arrived here. Do you like it?"




"Alot!" she said and hugged him "Wanna bet?" he asked "Sure! Whatever you say..the Loser will have to treat the winner for dinner" Suzy said and Myungsoo did agreed.





Love, its the Reason why two people meet each other's path. Its the Reason why two people Love. Its the Reason of their smiles. Its the reason why they're alive. Suzy found the reason why she lives. Myungsoo found the Reason why he forgives. Before they were lost. Lost like they need someone to lead the way. And through this, they found each other. She knew the Reason why she needs him. He new the Reason why he needs her. Suzy's the Reason why he learned to forgive and forget. Myungsoo's the reason why she learned to live by herself. 


Credits to QuoteDiary.Me



 

Words can't express how I'm really greatful to you Guys :) Thank you for giving much Love to my Fic. Thank You to my dear readers who read this fic up til here. To those people who subscribed, upvoted and commented a THANK YOU THANK YOU ! Now I know the feeling to be an author. To those readers who read my story Admirer and Wait, Thanks for reading it too ^^ God Bless you and Take care ! As always.. I'm sorry for my gramatical errors. I'm not yet a professional Author so please Excuse them. Thank You! Maybe I'll have more ideas about MyungZy and write about them soon let's just hope that I'm not busy. THANK YOU ! /gives flying kisses/ I ♥ you ~