Chapter 56: Trainee

Reason

Infinite - Still I miss You

 

 

 

Last week of March

The students who're left, were now graduating from there high school. Including Myungsoo and Suzy. Happy that they were able to finish high school without any requirements left. The students were proud to see theirselves walking on the isle graduating. Proud to wear their togas, to recieve a diploma and leave another chapter of their life. Myungsoo was glad. Very glad because he learned alot of stuff in high school. He joined a contest, met alot of people and fell in love with Suzy. Indeed, High school was the happiest moment in his life. But somehow, a part of him wasn't happy. Seeing himself standing proud on stage and ready to recive the diploma, that doesn't made things right. Only one person made him feel this way and you know who it is.





Suzy wasn't there. The most important person for him. He was disappointed and almost cried when he waited for her but she didn't came. Neither her shadow didn't showed up. The ceremony finished and Myungsoo's family went out for a family dinner.


"So, what's your plan after graduation Myungsoo?" his Father asked





"I hadn't figured it out yet.."




 

"Oppa! I didn't see Suzy unnie at your graduation was she sick?" his little sister asked





"No" there was a long pause "She had things to do.. That's why she's not there"




"More important than your graduation?" the little one asked




"More important than our graduation.." he tousled his dongsaengs hair




"Myungsoo-ah! You like photography right? So why don't you try that?" NAeun grinding her food "I think I'll do that.." he replied not having any enthusiasm




"Ohh! We have some good news!"




"What is it?" Myungsoo looked at his parents direction




"Well, our company is spreading to Japan! We'll have our business there and by this year, or maybe the next next year? We'll go and visit the country. Isn't that amazing?" His Mother said




"Since its business we're talking about, Myungsoo.. How about you join the business? You don't have to tire yourself looking for a job. Just work at our company?"




"Yeobo! What are you talking about? Let Myungsoo decide on his own. Its his life don't push him.."




"I can't choose whether photography or this!" he showed them a card that the judge gave him.




"Omo! Omo! You've been scouted?" his Mother borrowed the card "Yes.. but I already refused them. They told me to think about it so I did. I'm not really sure what I'll do with this. It gives me a headache"




"Myungsoo-ah! Its your chance to be famous. You should think about it.." Naeun said




"Maybe I should?" he flipped the card




"I will no longer stay with you guys.." Naeun said and surprised the family "Your parents are already here? When will you leave?" Myungsoo said starting to miss his friend





"Is that how it is? You're shoving me away? you're more curious to when I'm leaving? Do you hate me that much Myungsoo?" she joked "anyways, I don't know when I'm leaving but my parents are heading to Korea really really soon. They'll call me when they're here. Its really sad I didn't spent alot of time with you.."




"Yeahh It is. Now that Suzy's busy with her debut, she can't spend her time with me. But its for the best after all. Hope it is.. I will be alone for the whole summer!" He said in a sorrowful voice. He knew that Suzy's going to be busy and Naeun will meet her future husband soon and there'll be no way they'll spend time with him. Their attention were taken away from Myungsoo. Being alone is not a problem to him. Actually he grew old with it, being alone.  But day after day someone already broke his walls and made him miss their presence.



"We'll miss you Naeun-ssi! Visit us always okay? Our door's will always welcome you. So visit us whenever you got problems.. Nae?" His Mother was very kind to Naeun and to Suzy also. But it didn't took days to Suzy to be close with the Kim family. At first sight, the family already approved her as his friend or girlfriend. They were hospitable, kind and a very heart warming people. When she came to their house, Suzy felt like she's at home. The warm atmosphere made her feel tenderness on every parts of her. How Myungsoo wished to see her again. Is she doing fine? Does she eat the right amount of food? Maybe she'scrying because he can't be there for her? This made Myungsoo desperate and obsess with her.


 

Suzy's POV

I made a 3year contract with the company. It means they'll traine me for 3years! Three years won't hurt right? But I'm already here for a few days and it gradually kills me. I miss home. I miss my friends and I miss him. But somehow, I can't take back what I've promised. I promise I'll practice well, I'll concentrate on my debut and nothing else, and I'll make myself famous after the hard work is done. But after the long days and nights, it seems like I can't fulfill my promises. I want to go home. Cellphones are not even allowed during practice. Umma would always call me and ask how I was doing but, her timing was not right. She would call me during practice, when I take a shower or even when I'm asleep. I can't answer her calls right away. But it's okay, I can still call Appa. His wireless connection helped me alot. When I'm tired, he would blow warm breeze and it calms me. When I don't do things right, he would whisper 'Its okay' When I feel lonely, he's there. I miss him but I can't give up now, this is all for my family, for Appa and for Myungsoo. They're my source of strength now. Last week, it was Sungjong and Woohyun's graduation. I feel sorry for them. They were expecting me to come but the freaking schedule wouldn't let me. Its like I'm in prison doing crime that I didn't do. I can't get away from this iron bars! For sometime, I coudn't afford happiness. Why? because I'm alone. No one to talk, No one to play with and No one to share happy moments and laugh about it. Unlike those days when I'm still a normal person who can go outside whenever I want but now that I'm preparing for the biggest fantasy of my life, I can't even eat street foods. You think I'm in a group? No. I'm a soloist that's why I'm always alone but hey! Soloists have good advantages too. They can be payed for theirselves. Not like groups you have to divide the money equally. I'm not use to this... The silence's making me deaf. Literally! No joke. Try to be alone for once and just listen. My eardrums will about to burst out in any minute. My next schedule's voice lesson. They taught me this and that, anything they taught me is useless. The unnies here are nice but hardly speak and the oppas are very scary too. Its very strict here they want perfection. You have to do this without mistakes! Do this with no erros! Avoid having flaws! More like a military academy? Well lets celebrate for that cuz I think so too. Maybe that's just how they traine us. No wrongs! All things should be perfect! But do they even think that we're humans? But their artists are like stars though a really beautiful one. They're a big hit and alot of their fans are admiring them. How did they bear all the suffering?





Determination, their dreams are big! That's why they're all famous and successful now. But could I even obtain such throne? Today, was my graduation ceremony. But here I am doing what an artist should do. I'm not even an artist yet but why do I feel this way? Working hard for my success? They already got my awards and diploma for me. They were like human robots. I don't know who processed them but one thing for sure, They're hardworking.


 

Eng of POV
 

 

Any thoughts for this chapter? Please comment me if you do ^^ Thanks for reding God Bless ~