Chapter 20: She's Here

Reason

Miss A _ Breathe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu-ECMxZK_c

 

"Umma! I'm home!" Suzy opened the door





"Wait! Where's your friend?" 





"Wae? Do you really want to meet him?" 




"I thought you would bring Jiyeon along but because you said "Him" I'm getting more excited. Where is he? Let him in" 




"Because you're expecting him that much and seemed excited. I'll just call him then, you go to the kitchen first we'll catch up with you" She went out and pulled Myungsoo's arm. They walked to the dining room where everything's prepared for dinner. They were surprised to see many Foods were on the table. 




"Does your Mom do this when you have friends around?" He smiled




"No.. Not really That's actually weird cuz whenever we have this kind of dinner, she brings someone with her too." 




"Suzy-ah! I really Miss you!" They turned around to see who was calling her.




"unnie! Unnie!" Suzy was really happy to see her cousin "Ye-eun Unnie! I missed you! how are you?"




"I'm doing great Suzy" She smiled " Ohh? and who's this young man you have here?"




"He's Myungsoo my Friend" 




"Just friends? When will you have your boyfriend?" 




"I'll have one soon. Let's not talk about it. Take a seat Unnie!" They talked alot of stuff while waiting for Mrs. Bae




" Let's eat! and after this let's talk about school, You life here without me and your love life okay?" her mom muttered "Umma!" 




"Its rude to eat with your mouth full Suzy" 




Suzy closed and grumbled to herself. She saw Myungsoo laughing "You wanna die?!" Suzy mouthed "You look cute!" he mouthed




After having dinner, they talked about Suzy. Suzy when she's young. Suzy's dislikes, Suzy's embarrassing moments and more.




"My Suzy here really likes Pink! When she was young all she wants was Pink. Even all of her underwears are Pink"




"Umma! Stop that!"




"Before I Forget! Suzy likes cute guys. Put that in mind." her cousin said "Unnie!! its really embarrassing" Suzy's face became red. 




"We're just having fun Suzy" Myungsoo said "Whatever! I'll be in the kitchen. Just continue your chit-chats without me!" So, they did continue and let her be. They talked about many stuff. its already late and Myungsoo had to go home. She walked him through the bus stop "Thanks for the invite" 




"Sure" she smiled "Talking with your Mom and Cousin was really fun. I discovered many things about you." 




"They talk alot. Did they say something weird about me?" 




"No not really" 




"Wow! That was a relief! The bus is here You better head home now. Its late! Take care okay?" 




"Nae! Annyeong" 



He rode the bus and waved goodbye to her Dear special Friend.



*Miss A - Suzy and Wonder Girls - Ye eun ! They do look like cousins right? :) More like Sisters They're really Pretty*



A Special Guest Park Ye-eun! *clap clap clap* Thanks for reading ! Take care and God Bless :D This chapter didn't satisfy me. My english didn't satisfy me either. Anyway I'll just improve it ^^ Annyeong ~