Chapter 37: Choose Her

Reason

Teen top - Miss Right http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPphGH8DeVs

 

 

"When did you meet this Person?"




"The day I had life. This Person is always by my side.. I mean always ! "




"Is this Person your Friend?"




"You can say that... You'll be happy if you met him.. This Person is really silen.."




"I'll look forward to it.." his voice becoming low




"Aren't you tired? It's midnight any minute now."




"Its okay.. I'll just spend the night with you by the phone. I'm really lonely here.."





"I'm alone myself. People here already slept. I'm just sitting by the window looking at the peaceful sky and talking to you.. The stars are very Beautiful"




"Yes I can see it too.. Did you remember when I said about the stars?"





"The stars? Ahh.. When I ate dinner at your place?"




"Right"




"What about it?"




"Nothing.. I thought your already forgot. That day was really special to me"




"hmm... Wae?"




"Its the first time that I let a girl come to our house and had dinner with my family and you were the first female friend I had. Its just a great memory to remember.." She giggled "What's so funny?"




"I just remembered your family"




"oh them? they were talking about you when we had our dinner"




"What did they day?"




"They asked me when will I bring you again. They asked so many questions they really liked you especially Appa. When I arrived home after dropping you to your house, he asked me if you were safe"

 

Flashback

"Myungsoo you're here.." His Dad sitting on the couch reading the Daily news at night and waiting for his wonderful son to arrive..




"Why are you still up? Aren't you going to sleep?"




"Ani.. Did you walked her home safely? Did anything happened on the way to their house? Is she safe?"




"Yes.. I walked her home safely as what you said. No, nothing happened and Yes she is safe"




"Good.." He pats his son's shoulder "Go to bed you must be tired my son"




"Nae" Myungsoo bowed and walked on his way to his room




"Ohh wait.. If ever you're ready to have your girlfreind, Be sure to find a girl like her.."




"I don't think I can find a girl like her Appa.."




"I know, So if you can't find a girl same as her, just choose Suzy and only her! Trust me.. I know alot of stuff about Love" he winked awkwardly to his son "I'm off to bed first. There's a big comottion in the company so I'll better be early and settle things out. Sleepwell Myungsoo"

End of Flashback


"He was really concerned about you"





"Waaaahhhh! your Dad is really nice. I love your Dad! If only Appa was still alive, he'd probably like you too.."




"I think so.. What was your Dad like?"