Chapter 24: Flying Papers

Reason

Secret - No. 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssv89zK8qjI

 

February 1

The love month is here. All the couples in Seoul starts to organize their plans for the 14th day. Even in Seoul Arts High School, decorates their rooms with hearts and other things related to love. But Myungsoo and Suzy hadn't spoke a word to each. Their pride is so high that they can't borrow a pen or ask an answer for question number 4. They can't even exchange gazes.

 

 

"Suzy-ah! Are you both fine?" Jiyeon said

 

 

"Both?" 

 

 

"You know? You and Him ?! " Pointing to Myungsoo who's staring at the window.

 

 

"Oh yup! We're fine Wae?" Such a liar Suzy !

 

 

"Cuz I've noticed that you were avoiding him. Since last month? Is it about the rumors? Don't you worry about it I'll handle everything" 

 

 

"Ahh..hhmm Gomawo Jiyeon-ah" She smiled 

 

 

"Look ! here he comes" she returned to her seat. She threw Suzy a piece of paper and she read it "Go talk to him"

 

 

"Andwae!" She wrote back.

 

 

"Why not? Are you scared?" She threw back.

 

 

"No way! I'm the mighty Suzy!!"




"Then why won't you?"




"I have reasons"




"You're just scared that you think he's still mad at you"




"I'm not scared!"




"Them prove it! :P I dare you to talk to him on February 14"




"On valentines day? Can you pick any other day?"




"February 14 is alright"



Their paper conversation still continued but their teacher caught them and said "Suzy! Jiyeon! Why are you throwing papers in class?" 




"Nothing Seonsang-nim!" they said in unison




"No! you both should share that game you're playing" he paused "Both of you! Detention ! Clean the room afterwards"




All their classmates looked at them. There's only one who's having his own world. Mind guessing?

.

.

.

.

.

..

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

Yes! You're Right!
 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

It's Kim Myungsoo

 

 

HAHAHA I'm having so much fun with my Turtle :D Thanks for reading God Bless and Take care ! paper airplane