Chapter 17: It's too late

Reason

Co-ed School - Too late http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SupnLLGR-9o

 

Suzy is thinking all day. Nothing else's bothering her not even her maids. Just there lying down on her bed. When she's thinking, Myungsoo's face came up to her mind. "I should text him. Maybe he's wondering Why was I absent today" She got her phone and fingers tapping the screen fast. After texting, she went back to thinking again. "Maybe its time for me to change my mind. Nothing will happen if join anyway." She quickly got her phone again and swiftly tapped the cellphone screen "Yah! I made up my mind! I'll just join. I'll contact Sungjong right away Hope you'll cheer for me ! :D Don't mind texting back just do your thing. Listen well okay~" After she informed Myungsoo, she scrolled down her phone and texted Sungjong.

 

-Text Conversation-

 

Sungjongie ! Your in school right? I have Good News for you !
                                                        - Suzy <3

 

 

What's that Good News Suzy-ah? XD

- Sungong

 

 

I'll join the contest !! and I'm 100% sure about it. You can just right my name in the registration paper. By the way.. I'm absent today.
                                                       - Suzy <3

 

 

No Suzy ! You should be here in school and write your name yourself

- Sungjong

 

 

Wae? 
- Suzy <3

 

 

Molla? But that's what the lady incharge told me a few days ago. You have to go to school tomorrow. Don't be late! There's only a few slots left. Suzy-ah ! Saranghae ^^ Thank You Thank You for changing your mind !

- Sungjong     

 

 

Don't mention it Sungjongie ;) Maybe its just time for me to get out of my shell.
                                                      - Suzy <3

 

- End of Conversation -

 

"If that's the case. Alright! I Should be early then."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
She's done eating her dinner and ready to take a warm bath. Enjoying the warm water and some strawberry scented soaps. After cleaning herself, she worn her pink pajamas and went to bed early.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its 6:30 in the morning and she's already awake. In this time of hour, Myungsoo might be still asleep. Their class starts at 8:30 and their first period teacher is always late. She went to the bathroom and fixed herself. For 20 minutes, she changed into her school uniform and went downstairs to have some breakfast. After having some delicious meal, she brushed her teeth.


"Unnie!I'm off to school!" 



"Nae Miss Suzy.. Do you want a ride to school?" Her maids asked




"Nope ! I'm fine by myself. I'll just ride the bus! Annyeong!" She closed the door and hurriedly walked to the bus stop. She waited for the bus to arrive while listening music in her phone. For 10minutes, the bus arrived. She went inside and sat on the first seat next to the window. Since its early in the morning, few people were riding the bus.
















It's 7:20 and Sungjong is waiting for her at the gate. "Ppali Suzy-ah!" 




"Nae! I'm coming.."




"Come on !" Sungjong grabbed her arm and started running like a mad man. "Just slow down ! I only have two feet.." she said "Few more steps away Suzy" 




"Go ahead I'll catch up" Suzy pants 




Sungjong ran while Suzy walked. When Suzy reached the table for the registration, the lady incharge asked them " Excuse me? What are you guys doing here? " The lady said holding a peace of paper




"Is the list already full?" Suzy asked




"Nae.. yesterday only two slots were left and two students already filled it." 




"Ahh Really?" Suzy's voice cracked







Ahhhh! Suzy-ah! You were too late TT^TT If only you went to school the yesterday. Updated for you :) Thanks for reading Take care & God Bless.. Comment me your opinion about this chpater nae?