Chapter 49: Unexpected Guest

Reason

Dynamic Black - Yesterday

 

She sang all the songs she had to sing and chose the song that she'll present on friday, But its a secret.. While practicing the song, her Mom called in the middle of her practice.





"My dear? you said you have something to say? what is it?" Suzy jumped in surprise




"Umma! Umma I didn't tell you this before.. I joined some contest in school and it'll be on friday. Do you think you could come home and watch me?" Hoping that her Mom could come




"You did? Well that's great but I can't. Work is piling up on my desk. I'm really sorry. I'll pray that you could bring the becon home.."




"I Undersatnd I wish you could come.."




"I'm really sorry but I can't.. I know that this is the first time you'd perform on stage after your Appa died but I'm confident that you'll do great. Your Appa's watching he'll guide you all the way after the contest. Be positive and trust in yourself.."




"Thank you for that encouraging words Umma.. I will try my very best for you and Appa. I'll go now have some rest so you could have enough energy for work. I love you"




"Wait!!" her Mom rushed "Do you already have a dress to wear?"




"No.. I haven't I'll just use my old dresses.. Since I've never worn them."




"Aigoo! No you won't wear them.. the contest will be on Friday? I'll buy you a dress here and I'll send it to you by Thursday okay?"




"Umma! Thank You Thank You! I love you I love you !"




"I'm glad to hear you're happy. I love you too !" Suzy turned her phone off and climbed on her Bed..

 

 

***

Wednesday..



"Announcement! All participants, for Fridays' contest, please proceed to the places you are comfortable practicing. We've excused you with your teachers and you are now free to go! Practice well and don't disappoint us with your Music.. We'll be expecting alot from You Fightng!" Where could you find a school that makes their students practice and skipped for today's lesson? That never happens in our school though. It only happens here




The teachers of every contestants freed them for today's lesson. The ten Students went to all places and practiced their songs and instruments. As soon as Suzy heard the announcement, she was at the school's hallway running late. She quickly headed to the rooftop, that's the place where she's comfortable practicing her song. She went their briskly taking two steps at a time. Opened the rooftop's door and closed it. Placed her things on the side and inhaled exhaled air. She calmed herself and prepared to sing her song. To avoid disturbance, she closed her eyes and listened to her beautiful voice. Silence broke down when she started singing. Wind blew her hair.. If you imagine it, it looks like a part of a video where the girl met peace.




Meanwhile, Myungsoo was at the garden. Luckily he brought his guitar with him today. Found a perfect spot to sit and placed sheets of papers on the grass. Got his gutar and strummed smoothly matching the tone of his voice to the guitar's sound. Scartched his head for he messed up for how many times "Gotta take this seriously!" he breathe deeply, concentrated on his song and guitar. Like his life revolves through Music and only Music. Sighed in satisfaction that he played the song the way he wants "Practicing this song every hour and this would be perfect!" he went right back in the beginning expecting to hear no errors and it did well.



 

***

Thursday Night..


 

Myungsoo's POV

I have to practice this now. Tomorrow's the big day. Stop fooling around Myungsoo! Go get your guitar and practice! Don't worry if your fingers hurt and bleed just do anything you can! Scolding myself mentally is the only habit of mine when I get psyched except my lips every second. My lips gets dry so quickly I need to it before it cracks. My song selection is done, practicing the chords done as well. Now, only thing that's left is to practice it perfectly. I got myself ready to strum and sing the whole song when a bunch of people were laughing downstairs! I need silence! I can't stop myself for having this nerve wrecking contest in my head and plus, the sound of laughter broke through my walls! Can't this people have some a little consideration? I went downstairs to see who's the little guest we have.




"I need some peace! Can't you guys please keep it-.." I found her! Our little guest the girl who made my world miserable when I was young "Myungsoo-ah! Your Bestfriend is here.." What do you mean Best Friend? She wasn't the Best of Friend I had in my entire life! "What are you doing here?!!" My voice became loud and ustoppable "Myungsoo!!! Is that how you treat your guest? How rude!" I left them alone before my head burst out in anger.. Slammed the door really hard to show how really pissed I am "Can I come in? Myungsoo.. please open the door" I unlocked the door welcoming my Mother to my room.




"What you did to your friend was really rude" my Mother said "What do you want to expect? Hug her? Welcome her in our house?"




"I don't know why your anger towards her is in a high level but please don't be like that" I avoided my Mother's gaze..




"What is she doing here? Of all houses in the world.. she had to stay here?!" I complained "Please! Listen first, she came back here because she had a problem. She couldn't find any of her friends here.. Since she's you friends, she contacted us this morning if she can stay here for a while"




"What?!! Please don't say you said Yes?"




"Its too late now.. Your Appa and I already decided she'll stay here. Treat her well okay? Don't treat her like a stranger" Is she serious? Pinch me please so I could wake up from this nightmare! Ohh God Please.. "Whatever you say!"




"What are you doing here? Why did you came down and told us to keep quiet? What are these?" she held up two sheets of papers "Those are for the contest tomorrow.."




"You've joined a contest? Why didn't you tell us?"




"You didn't ask!"




"We'll now that I know, can we come and watch? Is that okay?" I rolled my eyes and nodded "But don't let the girl come with you! or else my whole performance might be runied because of her"

 

End of POV




 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA You didn't expect this didn't you? HAHAHA Who do you think she is? Try guessing :) Comment me if you know who's the unexpected guest is :) Thanks for reading ! Take care and God Bless ~