Chapter 57: Papers

Reason

Infinite - 60 seconds

 

Suzy's POV

Tomorrow, they will take me to JYP's main headquarters to practice with other soloist. So? they feel my pain now. Glad they'd know that I'm still human wanting to see the outside world and meet new people. They've just released me from my practice and said "You can go now Suzy. Restwell and store alot of energy for tomorrow. You did well today" my teacher said. She wasn't so bad at all. From all the teachers I've met, she's the most cheerful one. Reminds me alot more like Jiyeon. Its funny how people in the music industry somewhat resembles like the people I know from outside. It kinda makes me feel like I'm me. I tried calling Umma.. wishing she'd be here. Wiping my sweats, combing my hair into a bun and cheering for me when I'm down. Its nice to be a little kid again. Enjoying every little thing, running around and no one would boss you to do anything.



"Ohh? Suzy.. Done practicing?" Umma said. Umma! CAn't you see I missed you? Your tone of voice is so plain. Don't you miss your daughter? For some reason, I became emotional. I didn't said anything yet but the tears just invaded my eyes.




"Umma? Umma!?" I said whining and producing light hiccups and making sobs




"Aigoo! Are you having a hard time? Don't cry.. It'll be over soon.." Soon.. It will be over soon. It cringed in my mind




"I just can't take it ! I'm tired. I miss you! I miss everyone. Umma! Do you think I could debut soon? Cuz I think I'm about to quit! I really want to go home" Umma couldn't speak. Like me, she sobbed maybe she can't take the thought of her daughter being tired, lonely in Seoul and her Mother without there to comfort her. What could Appa do if he's alive?




"I believe in you Suzy! You can do it! I know you could!!"




"Umma?!! How?!! How?!! If only I knew! I would've known that it'll be this hard"




"Just believe okay? You can do this. What could have your Appa say if she hears you like that?! He'll be angry! He doesn't want you to give up. People who gives up are losers. You said that before didn't you?"

 

Flashback

"Appa! where she going?" little Suzy said as she waits for her name to be called. She joined a dance contest at their school's festival. Before learning how to play the intrument, dancing was her first love. The girl was leaving the stage. Her Mother chased her around to make her not to leave "Appa! she looks weird.. Is she leaving? Is she Afraid?"




"She's nervous my dear. Is my Beautiful Suzy not afraid to show her talent with lots of people?"




"Aniyo! I don't give up easily. I'm the mighty Suzy! Right Appa?" her Mother smiled and was amused to see her little child confident.




"Yes you are!"




"Then, Appa! Umma! If she's giving up, then people like her are losers!"




"Suzy! That's bad. She not a loser. She's just nervous its normal to feel that way. Don't say that again Arraseo?"




"Nae Umma.. Mianheyo! Cheongmal Mianhe.."

End of Flashback

 

I laughed to think about the memory I had when I was young. Being a kid was surely fun.





"Don't give up Don't give up okay?" My Mother who hadn't been with me through tough times had been supporting and caring for me like she's here. I don't blame her for not usually taking her resposibility as a Mother and taking care of me. She still needs to work in order to sustain my needs. Her job that's making her busy all day for my sake. Besides, I'm a grown lady why should I depend on her? But right now, I really need her but that's not gonna happen. I think?




"Don't give up Don't give up. Think about why you're doing this. Its you dream don't just leave it behind. Don't give up! Arraseo? If you will, You'll be punished by me when I get home! Don't give up Arraseo?!!" she shouted "Arraseo?!!"




"Nae Arraseo" When she said 'To think about why I'm doing this,' the first person would pop inside was Him. I hope to see him soon.

 

Myungsoo's POV

 Nothing interesing happened to day. As usual, I would sit around doing nothing but read, watch tv and glance at my phone once in a while. I think about her all day and night. When I wake up, Her face would show. Before I sleep, the same thing happens. It became my daily habit. Do I really like her that much? or is it just my brain playing with my thoughts? Why hadn't she called me just once or twice? Ohh yeah she's busy. I became obsess to her Its like she's a part of me now. Is she even thinking about me? Does she misses me everyday? Is the loneliness she felt killing her too? Cuz for me it does It kills me everyday. Should I text her if she's doing fine? Maybe later when the day gets dark. I got up from my bed and rummaged my pants for the card that the CEO gave me. Not here.. maybe its in my wallet? When I opened the object, the card fell onto my feet. There you are! Playing hide and seek huh? I tapped my phone's screen and dialled a number.



"Hello?" the unknown voice said




"Nae.. Hello! Is this WollimEnt?" I asked




"Ohh Yes. How may I help you?"




Our conversation went long. I asked if there's still space for me to join the company. They said yes and are happy to accept me anytime soon. That's really touching when they said they'll have space for me. As if they's known you for a very long time and accepts you like you've been part of their family. Like the story in the Bible 'The Prodigal Son' That was the best story I've read so far. I've accepted their proposal. If Suzy could be famous, then why shouldn't I be? They said I could come to the company anytime I want. Since I won't be having anything else to do, let's go to WollimEnt.

 

***

After having a long journey, its not that long though. But for me it took for hours. I arrived at the place and entered inside. Wow! the building looks ordinary. I chuckled to the thought how I judged the building from the outside. When I went in, the building looks extraordinary. I don't have to describe it for you. Everything looks luxurious and the foundation of the building looks kinda firm and steady. Maybe no earthqueake can ever destroy this amazing building.




"Kim Myungsoo?" A middle-aged woman walked towards me. I nodded and she led me to the CEO's office. We knocked and the man shouted to come in. As for the guy (CEO), he looked normal. Normal as like wearing normal clothes, having normal things and etc. How could be the building looks so expensive for the eyes when the owner of the company totally looks like a guy stopping by to have some hot coffee? He looks like 2-3years older than me. He gestured me to sit down and so I did.




"Well, why'd you change your mind?"




"I got bored" and that's the truth




"So, are you sure you want to be an idol?"




"Ahh Nae! I am" he didn't thought of anymore questions. He showed me a piece of paper "You can sign here.." So, its a contract. I read the papers content and was shock to read a part which states that I'll be trained in America for 3years! I was puzzled and in dazed. What does it mean? I raked my hair in frustration.




"So, you already read it?" He saw me furrowed my eyebrows. I was in the urge of shouting and firing my anger at him. He didn't said before that I'll be trained overseas! This is crazy. I crumpled the paper and threw it on his desk. His posture was still the same, he didn't flinched and his smile still remained. He's really a cheerful man mainting his smile. I couldn't stay mad So I calmed myself. Like his smile was telling me to stay calm and just sit down.




"I'm sorry.. I'll comeback again" I lied and walked out of the place. I couldn't leave here in Korea I couldn't leave this place. That'll just make myself suffer and depress! You know how attached I am to her right? I don't have the strength to leave her alone. Especially that she had no one with her. Yeah she's not here beside me but still I can endure it. But me not by her side? No! I can't take it. You have to make this great plan before you push me away from her. I mean literally!

 

 

 

Thank you for Reading! God Bless and Take care. Leave your comments.. Reading them kinda makes me feel Happy ! You know that feeling when some people really liked or appreciated your work? That's how I'm feeling. Feeling fluttered. If you're a new reader, then why don't you try subscribing? Bye~ Just want to share this song :) For me, it just fits Suzy's tear jerkily sad situation ^^ Hope you listen to it.