Chapter 36: The Ugly and The Dummy

Reason

MYNAME - Just that little thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwYMbz0r5Yg

 

 

"Make sure after you tell her that! I will be the first one to hear her answer"




"Yes I'll make sure of that"




"Good" Again, silence was heard.. Crickets began to make cricking sounds making the night more peaceful and relaxing"Are you sleeping?" Suzy asked




"No.. What are you doing right now?"




"Listening to your voice? You?"




"Imagining about you" he chuckled softly on the other line "Imagining me?"




"yeahh Imagining you wearing a Beautiful white dress with your husband by your side"




"I'm still young to have my future husband Myungsoo"




"I know.. I'm just imagining how would you look wearing those clothes"




"Of course I would look Beautiful! Are you underestimating my beauty?"




"Really? As far as I know you're the most ugliest person I see"




"What? Then you're the dumbest guy I know"




"Then this dumb guy is really lucky to have an ugly girl in his life"




"And this ugly girl is really lucky to meet a dumb guy like you" They both laughed"I'm glad we had that love chain.." She said "Are you going anywhere tomorrow?"




"Tomorrow? Nope Why?"




"I want you to meet someone.. Someone very very special to me"




"Is it a guy or a girl?"




"It's a surprise You'll find that out soon. I'll just call you tomorrow and lets meet up okay?"




"Ohh Nae.." A little bit worried that he might meet a guy that's more special than Him






I couldn't resist you guys ~ When I comeback I'll double or triple my update for you :) Drop comments, subscribe, upvote or whatever ! What do you think? Would it be a Guy or a Girl? Thanks for reading! Take care and God Bless Bye! ;*