Chapter 59: Left

Reason

Infinite - Only Tears

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I was accepted by the school in CaAlifornia. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 9. There will be Umma, Appa, Sehee and or maids here in our house for now. Naeun will be leaving in our territory on Friday and today's Wednesday. She'll meet her fiancé soon. But before I leave Seoul, only one person will stay in my heart and that'll be Suzy. I'll study really hard and brag to her that I'm now already a photographer. So that I could capture life's wonderful scenery and capture her natural beauty too. I packed all my things I need in California. Need to bring my dictionary too in case of any hard words will be said there. I'll die or have nosebleed there if I don't understand every single word they're saying. Soon, if I had the chance to comeback early here in Korea, I'll first seek for Suzy and confess to her my feelings and for that, I'll pray to God that she'll wait for me. Its already 4 in the morning I need to have some rest.

***

My Alarm clock rang 7:30. Enough time to get ready. I did a quick shower and scanned my bedroom if ever I left anything. All clear! I grabbed my bags, went downstairs and called a taxi. My parents would like to send me at the airport theirselves but I'm a grown up now. I can go there myself. But wait!! there's something I missed that's really important. Something I need to give. Oh! That's tight. I said to the taxi driver to wait and just put my luggage at the trunk. I took big steps up to my room and went in. I looked for the important thing and just saw it inside my drawer. I walked to Naeun's room and knocked on her door like a mad man. Shouting and banging her door. She greeted me with her morning breath. Well, that foul smell is stinky.. I covered my nose before my nose melts by her stinky morning breath.




"What?!" she said. Eyebrows furrowed and eyes half open.




"Give this to Suzy! Today! T.O.D.A.Y today give it to her! Arraseo?! Now go dress up and give this to her ! ARRA?!!" I shouted really loud that it made her wake up and open her eyes fully. She salutes at me like I was her boss. I went down and rode the taxi. When I looked back at our house, Naeun already dressed really nice and pretty. She looks refreshing. Wow! That was really fast. She would be a perfect delivery Gal. I chuckled at the way she walks or hops? She's just weird and funny. I'm happy that she understood me when I said that she should give it to Suzy Asap. Maybe she knew that my life only depended on that thing. I arrived at the airport really early. As I walked in, the place was crowded. After showing the passport and other things, the lady said that I need to wait for how many minutes because there was some kind of minor problem going on. I walked around in and out to search for coffee and Yes! There is... I ordered one and sat on the benches near by.

END of POV


"Suzy-ssi!" Naeun called over the phone




"Ohh? Naeun Good Morning" said the cheerful one "Can we meet up?"




"Nae. Sure! Eodi?"




"At the cafe near the park.."




"Okay I'll be there soon" They hanged up together

 

Naeun's POV

I'm really glad that Myungsoo accepted to take his Mother's offer. Its for the best. I don't want my Best Friend to just stay in this boring country. He has money and all but why doesn't he waste his time and treasures for vacations, traveling or taking a short trip for himslef to relax? But going to Caifornia is just not all about vacation and fun. He needs to study. But I know that he can finish school soon. I know he can.. Its just unfair that he already made Suzy happy by staying by her side while others can't and make her; help her reach for her dreams. But was he happy after doing all those stuff for her? Maybe he was. Suzy is his Love though.. We can't deny it. After Suzy's been scouted, its like he's reassuring himself that Suzy's fine without him but actually from deep down inside, he's panicking and might die if anything happens to her. Yup! That's Myungsoo the guy who can't just let girls slip out of his hands. But its even now. Before, Suzy's the one preparing for something while Myungsoo's just waiting for any news about her. Sitting around, reading newspapers and glancing at his phone every hour? minute? or seconds. But I can't believe that his patience never been run out. Now's alright.. he changed his mind and went for photography. I know that he'll miss her so badly but he won't let his studies left behind. He'll prioritize his future first and besides, this future that he's planning is for him anyway and it'll help him alot with Suzy. He can wait.. Sure he can. I know he can. Today, he gave this paper. A scented one..
 

To: Suzy

 

it says. I really don't know why I'm doing this, waking myself just to deliver this thin paper for her and wating in this cafe for minutes. I'm an impatient person though but who knows? Maybe she caught up traffic or helped an old lady get her cat from the tree or is just stuck outside from the entrance door and can't get in. I got up and opened the door for her.




"Sheesh! Based on you body, you're the person who can push doors without any help. What happened?" I said making the atmosphere a little bit fun.




"Aniyo" she scratched her nape "My body's just tired. I can't carry, push or pull things so easily. My muscles are hurting alot" I don't know why'd she suffer like this But anyhow, its her future I can't do anything about it.




"Why don't you rest for awhile? You're lucky I called you today. So why don't we have some a little relaxation? Just the two of us. I'm a little stressed out myself. My minds a little wind up from imagining what'll his face look like" She chuckled weakly. I can see that she's really tired and want to sleep. The black circles around her eyes are pretty visible like a sick woman she is.




"By the way. Why did you call me? Anything urgent?"




"Myungsoo said to give this to you" I handed her the paper. She gazed at it for a moment and got the paper. While unfolding it "That Myungsoo. He should've gave it to me personally instead"




"I don't think he can" She read the words wrtitten inside. She was concentrating on it and I was too. Waiting for her  reaction, I feel uneasiness around us. She finished reading it and placed the paper on top of the table. I looked at her eyes. Blank.Nothing's written on them. I want to ask her something. Afraid that she'll startle me. It seems like she's refreshing her mind and loading all the words that she just read. She blinked twice and now, she came back to her senses.




"Naeun-ah! I'll leave first okay? have a safe trip on going home and Good luck on meeting your guy!" She quickly left leaving the paper behind. I silently read it.

 

 To the most Beautiful Person in the world!

           How was today's practice? Was it fun? Did you eatwell today? Hope you did. You know,I got bored for the past few days. All I did was waiting for your calls, text or news. I was freakin' worried about you. I kept on asking myself if you're fine, if you're doing well. Are you? Maybe you are. You can imagine me smiling right? Cuz I can see that you're smiling too. You have to practice well! Listen to everyone who teaches you. Don't be too stubborn. I know you're tired today but I wish you won't get tired of reading this letter. Maybe you're wondering why I wrote this letter. But before I tell you,please smile for once? Eventhough I can't see you, I can still imagine it. Here it goes! You've been practicing well, working hard and making yourself tire to death. But always remember that I'm here for you. Always here ! Don't forget it! Think positive and have a bright smile painted on your face. Take care of the necklace I gave or else you'll get your punishment. My handkerchief I gave you. Don't just throw it away! It had your germs. If you throw it, some people might pick it up and they'll have your germs too! It'll spread and its dangerous. I think you're really pissed off right now. As soon as you're reading this, I won't be here for almost I don't know years. But don't worry! I won't live there till I have kids. I'll come back as soon as possible. If you're crying right now, don't let your tears fall! Did you remember what I've said? 'Its such a waste if someone Beautiful like you cries' So, To the most Beautiful Person in the World, Don''t cry. You'll have wrinkles. I'll be going to California in any minute now, Umma said I'll go study photography there. But since you're not around to play with me, I'll go to a place where I can play by myself without disturbing you. I don't want to be a hindrance to your practice. I'll comeback really soon. So don't forget me! Arraseo? ARRASEO? Smile for me okay? Just Smile for me!

 

From the most Handsome Person in the World,

Myungsoo ;)