Chapter 6: Smile for Me!

Reason

Infinite-H - Special Girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsk1XhWq5DQ please support Infinite-H ! :D

 

After listening to the teachers announcement, everyone began to spazz and blabber about it. Suzy who is in the midst of thinking, changed her mind.


 


"Should I join this crap? I should think about this first.."While thinking, the bell rang. Its lunch break.

 

 

Suzy's POV

 

Nice! its lunch time.. I should get some air and think about the contest. I should run before time runs out. Where would I go? I'm not even hungry and the cafeteria would be crowded by then. You know teenagers, they're abit hungry after listening to some boring lectures. I passed by a really nice garden. I quietly peeked if someone's there. Lucky for me no one's here. The garden's quite nice and peaceful. Butterflies' and Birds are flying everywhere. I've never seen flowers bloom like this. The butterflies' wings are beautiful with different colors and styles. Its very relaxing here. If only I'll stay here forever, I'd be here all day. I can think clearly and it made me calm. My moment is ruined when He got in. Now, my mind is a mess.

 

End of POV

 


"Are you joking me? Here too? Are you stalking me or something?" Suzy said in a frustrated tone




"Aishh! Jinjjah You scared me! Bwoh? I wasn't Stalking you" Myungsoo answered back.




"Then what are you doing here? Aren't you having lunch?"



 


"Ani.. Wae? You want to feed me?" Suzy's eyes grew big when she remembered what he said the first time they met. "N-no!" she stummered "What are you doing here anyway?" He looked at her eyes with curiosity "To think about something" she said


 

"And what's the "something" you're thinking?" He sat beside her






"Just things"





"Can you be more specific?"




"You know, You're really irritating!" He smiled to what she said "Its really fun!" he chuckled "what is?" she ask



"Its really fun when I'm teasing you. I like it when you're annoyed. You look cute."




"Are you playing me? Am I a thing just to make fun?" Suzy thought "Nope! you're more than that!"



"I'll go" She was planning to leave when something or someone is making her stay. He held her wrist "Couldn't you just stay here for a few more minutes?"



"But lunch break is almost over. We should get going." still holding her wrist. "Why couldn't you just skip class for one last time?" he begged "Fine" she sat next to him




They gazed at the sky. Sunlight shines at their face. Not having a conversation but still happy to have each other as their companion. He suddenly broke the ice he looked at her peaceful face and said "You're beautiful when you're not angry." She couldn't say anything but smile. "Its the first time I've seen you smile."



"I'm not fond of smiling" She answered




"You should smile more! Its really bad if you're young and you don't smile often. Some people might mistaken you as an Ajjuma with many wrinkles on your face." She imagined herself having many wrinkles on the face and laughed. 

Miss A Suzy Cute ;3

*Miss A Suzy Cute! :3*
 



"So are you going to join the contest?" She changed the topic

 



"Molla!" He said not interested

 



"Wae?"


 


"I don't know. Are you?"
 

 


"I don't know either. I can't decide yet That's the "thing" That's bothering me"


 

 

"Can you tell me about it?"
 

 

 


"You'll know it soon !" She smiled


 

 


"You're Beautiful beyond description Bae Suzy! You really are" He said as he looked closely to her eyes.  Suzy was flattered to here those words. Her cheeks became rosy pink. They're relationship with each other grew deeper as the months went by. They became friends or much more than that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L oppa for you wonderful readers! *throws papers* He really is handsome ! L oppa and I are planning on what to do with Suzy on the next chapter XD Thanks for reading ~ Take care and God Bless :*