Chapter 10:Dinner

Reason

CN Blue - Love Girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPqJCaM5flk

 

They arrived just in time for dinner at his house. They were greeted by their maids very warmly. The only people there are his Mom, Dad their maids and his little sister.


"Welcome L-ssi! " their maids bowed in 90 degrees.




"Wow! you're house is amazing. Even bigger than ours" Suzy was amazed at what she saw




"Its not that big! Its just tall and wide.. Sit here first I'll find Mom and Dad" Myungsoo left Suzy in their living room. As she was looking around, a little girl about 7-8 years old pulled her shirt gently and Suzy kneeled down. "Who are you? Are you oppa's girlfriend?" the little girl asked "Aniyo i'm not your oppa's girlfriend we're just friends. What's your name?" before the little girl could say her name, they were interrupted by her brother. " You already met Se-hee?" Myungsoo said and walked towards their direction. 




"Oppa! Your annoying. I was about to tell unnie my name !" she turned to Suzy "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Se-hee I'm 7 years old and this is our house. I'm his little sister. Nice to meet you" The little girl introduced " Annyeonghaseyo Se-hee! I'm Suzy I'm 19 years old and Its a pleasant to meet such a cute and pretty girl like you!" Se-hee was happy to hear her said cute and pretty.



"Se-hee! Please Come over here at the kitchen" the lady said. Se-hee ran along to the kitchen and the two were left alone. 




"So what's the event?" Suzy said




"Its our parents' wedding anniversary. They do it every year and still their not tired of it."




"Wae? I think its sweet! What's wrong of having a small celebration with your family? If they weren't married, they would've made you! and I would've met you too! That would be sad." She pouted "Whatever you say Suzy"



"Kids! Time for dinner" Myungsoo's Mom said and went out of the kitchen. "Myungsoo-ah! who's this pretty young lady?" 




"Ahh! Umma this is Suzy"




"Its nice to meet you Mrs. Kim" Suzy bowed and smiled to her.




"Its a pleasure to meet you too Suzy. Come! Let's eat I'm sure you're all very hungry" His Mom told them

=At the dining table=

"So this is your friend? Myungsoo-ah?" His Father asked him while grinding the food.




"Neh"




"Suzy-ah! you're the first girlfriend that Myungsoo had" His Mom chuckled while eating her food.




"Neh?? Excuse me?" She almost chock her food




"What my Mom meant was, you're the first Girl to be my freind" Myungsoo explained clearly and slowly "But my Son.. Why don't you have any Girlfriends yet?" His Dad asked all eyes are looking at him "I don't like one" he said avoiding their gaze.




"Why don't you date unnie? She's pretty, nice and..and.. I can't describe unnie ~ There's so many words to say " His little sister smiled 





"Suzy-ah ! tell me about yourself hmm?" his Appa said



 

"There's nothing interesting about me. Myungsoo and I are just Friends" She smile "There's more other girls prettier and nicer than me" Suzy said shyly




"NO Unnie! I like you! You and Oppa are perfect for each other"




"Stop! Finish you dinner first and we'll continue this conversation at the living room ! Arraseo?" His Mom said




After eating dinner, his little sister dragged Suzy to their living room and sat on their couch. They continued what they were chatting awhile ago. Myungsoo kept quiet and facepalmed himself "This is so embarrassing ! They're acting weird. Aisshh! I'm going crazy!"  





His parents really likes Suzy :D Kekeke.. Thanks for reading ! To my dear Silent readers I wish you could comment something :) Take care and God Bless ~