Chapter 41: Eyes

Reason

5Dolls - Its You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mj2QgabnLw

 

 

Suzy pushed the cafe's door and surprised to see less people were there. She looked to see if Myungsoo was there. This is the only cafe they had near her street its possible that he's here. She looked to the right but no sign of Myungsoo.. to the left, but none. There he saw him near the window standing. I guess he already knew that it was her entering the cafe.





"You wanna order something before we leave?" he offered her the menu




"Your treat?" he nodded and raised his left hand easy for the waitress to see. She came and list down their orders




"Can I have a latte please?" Myungsoo said




"I'll have cuppiccino with waffles please.."




"Is that all?" the waitress asked




"Ahh ohhh! put vanilla on top that's all.."




"Please excuse me.." the waitress left without a trace




"Why are you looking at me like that?" Suzy feeling uneasy




"Nothing.. You look really pretty today.."




"Ahh! guere? Last night I fell asleep"




"I know.." He keeps staring to her eyes




"And I had a dream.."




"About what?"




"Nevermind its really Bad and I don't want to remember it again. It really is awful"




"Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but here's your order.." she placed their orders nicely and neatly 
"Eatwell and please raise your hand if you ever need anything.."




"Nae Kamsahamnida" Suzy said and the waitress bowed. Before they could continue their conversation, Suzy ate her waffle cheerfully and sipped her cuppiccino. He stared at her while sipping his latte. He could see her childish side if she sees, eat or do the things she wants. Suzy sensed that Myungsoo was looking at her all the time. She finished her last bite of waffle and placed her chin on her palm. They stared for minutes and smiled.




"Why are you staring?" he said still looking at her crescent eyes




"I find your eyes captivating.." she complimented




"Then stop staring! It might captivate your more.."




"Its fine.. It looked like your eyes is really dark"




"If you looked right throught it, it wouldn't be too dark. The color will change to dark brown"




"Such a color exists?" he nodded Suzy rested her back on the chair "Aren't we going somewhere?"




"Yeah.. I forgot! Lets buy something before we get there" They went out of the cafe, stomach full. Suzy led the way to a shop.. "Flower shop? What are we doing here? Why is she buying flowers?" he said to himself looking at the shops name..