Chapter 15: She's Absent

Reason

Wonder Girls - Me , In http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrvVRptC64

 

Today's a fresh new morning. January, after that everyone will be busy preparing for the contest. Every contestant are practicing for their performance. Each of them are eager to be in the Top 3. But the problem is. Two slots are still empty. Two students are needed to complete the 10 "M's" Who will be the two people that will complete the empty space?

Myungsoo's POV

A Boring Morning as always. Same teachers, same class and same Lessons. There's only one person that gives me energy to go to school. But unfortunately, she's not here. She's nowhere to be found. Maybe Suzy's having time for herself. Lets just give her some time alone. The bell rang and its time for a break. I'll just stay here till the bell rings again. There's nothing amusing to do anyways. When I'm sitting here alone looking at the window watching people pass by, my phone vibrated. It's a text from her.

-Text Conversation-

What are you doing there?

                         - Suzy

 

Its break time
- Myungsoo

 

I'll not go to school today.
                       
- Suzy

 

Wae? Are you sick?
- Myungsoo

 

Ani.. I'm just having a time out *^^*
                           - Suzy

 

 

Is your mind all mixed up cuz of the contest?
- Myungsoo

 

Yeahh.. It's really bugging me :)
                            - Suzy

 

Well just take care of yourself. Class is about to begin
- Myungsoo

 

I'll text you later. You better listen well ! I don't want you to have bad grades.
                              - Suzy

 

Who are you? My Mom?
- Myungsoo

 

No I'm your friend. Your one and only Friend
                              - Suzy

 

Who says that your my Friend?
- Myungsoo

 

Me ! Just shut up and listen to the teacher. Bye !  ;)
                        - Suzy

 

Neh Arraseo !<3
- Myungsoo



-End of Text Conversation-

 

Done texting and its time for class again. Same old stuff. It'll be really great if she's here. All I'll do is stare at her beautiful porcelain like skin. My eyes glued to her. Too bored to listen and I'm just here doodling. After an hour lecture, the next teacher seemed to be absent too. Teachers must be sick of teaching. I headed out to the rooftop. I brought my guitar with me to entertain myself there. I was going up the stairs and phone vibrated again.

"Yah! I made up my mind ! I'll just join. I'll contact Sungjong right away. hope you'll cheer for me :D  Don't mind texting back just do your thing. Listen well okay~"
                                                                                                                      - Suzy <3


Well I just read her message and I'm really happy that she made up her mind. What did she ate that her mind went upside down? Atleast she chose the right choice. I'm really happy for her. Finally here, I sat on the cold hard ground and played some songs. But something's not right I stopped playing. I sense that someone else's here "You play very well" The guy said I just looked at him "Your eyes are very cold. Icy cold eyes. It gives me the shivers." He said sarcastically, But still I'd stare at him.













 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





"Woohyun.. Nam Woohyun by the way" He offered his hand and eventually, I shook it "Kim Myungsoo" I introduced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







Say Hi to Woohyun !! *Clap clap clap* I'm just happy that he met Myungsoo :) Thanks for reading Take care & God Bless Thank you for your greetings too :D I really appreciated it. Eventhough you don't know me personally you still greeted me :) Thank you ~ hope you love this chapter. I'll update soon fopr you guys