Chapter 43: Meeting

Reason

Teen top - Missing you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtlqRVxB62g

 

 

"Maybe I'll start planting one.."




"Are you saying that because I just told you I love flowers?"




"Absolutely Not! Then what if I want to give some flowers to the girl whom I really like? Then I don't have to waste money to buy them. I'll just simply pick some at our backyard and if she'll say 'You don't have to buy me this' I'll say 'No I didn't.. I planted them on my backyard. I picked them just for You' See? she'll realize my love for her is like a flower"




"And why is that?" arms crossed




"It grows with love and sunshine" she smiled in defeat "Are we here to tell me about flowers or were you bragging your knowledge about them?"




"I forgot" They walked together to the counter and asked if they can make them a bouquet of flowers "Yes we can But you'll have to wait 30minutes"




"Can you do it in a flash?" Suzy asked "Yes.. You can comeback here after 30 minutes If you want?" The lady said "No its okay we'll just wait here. Is it okay if we go outside your garden and look at your flowers?" Myungsoo said "yes.. Just don't pick on them"




"Nae.. Please excuse us" they bowed and left to see the garden and the beautiful flowers. They walked around, staring every flower they see saying how beautiful and lovely it was. Touching and taking pictures of it. They'd laugh and having short conversations about life and school. Suzy was half bent looking at a white rose. The bright sun shined at her brightly and Myungsoo hurriedly got his phone and took a picture of her. Suzy heard the click sound  and it turned out that he was taking her photo secretly.




"Yahh! What was that?"




"Nothing.." scanning the photo "You look like an angel here"




"You took me a photo? Let me see." He showed him her image in just a second. Suzy tried to snatch the phone away but he was sneaky enough to swiftly hide his phone "What are you doing?" he said




"Delete the photo"




"No! I don't want to.. you look amazing here"




"Aniyo!! I didn't prepared to fix myself. Look! There! My hair is a messed" she jumps around trying to get the phone "So? I don't care you still look pretty" he shrugged her off "Excuse me But the bouquet is all ready"




"Ahh Kamsahamnida" They went inside and payed for the bouquet they bought. Myungsoo got the bouquet easy for Suzy to walk around without bringing anything bothersome. A gentleman he is. They took light steps towards the bus stop "Who do you want to give this bouquet of flowers to?" he asked "I'll give it to someone.. Just stop asking" they rode the bus with amusing silence. Suzy intertwined her own fingers looking at the window seeing every person they'd pass by. Myungsoo playing with the bouquet, taking their pictures one after another. They went down, Myungsoo who's unfamiliar with the place asked Suzy.




"What's this place?" he asked




"A Cemetary You Dummy! Haven't you gone to places like this?"




"I have.. But what I mean is, What are we doing here?"




"To meet someone.." That time, Myungsoo remembered that her Dad died "Now I know.. Kaja!! let's meet him" he dragged Suzy first feeling much excited than her. But Yes its his first time meeting her Dad. Though her Dad died and can't imagine what would he look like, he's still excited and really wants to meet him. Suzy led the way to ger Dad's tombstone.. Further steps away, Suzy found her Dad's tombstone.




"Myungsoo-ah! This is Appa.. Appa, Myungsoo my friend" Myungsoo placed the bouquet. They sat on the soft grass "Nice to meet you Mr. Bae"




"Appa! You must be surprised right? I remembered what you've said that I shouldn't hang out with guys cuz they might hurt me. But you were wrong. here! I brought Myungsoo with me. This guy here is really not like what you said. He's more on like that guy-reasing-the-girl type. no other intentions.. you know what I mean? He's really kind and takes good care of me. Last time, I met his Father and he was like You! Maybe you already know cuz you've been watching me the whole time. I really Miss you" Warm breeze messed their hair. Myungsoo listened to every word she said and understanding every meaning behind it. Suzy looked down, playing the grass with her fingers. This time, it was Myungsoo's turn to speak.




"Suzy is really a nice lady Mr. Bae. You've raised her very well Both of you did. She is the only friend, I had. No one would like to be friends with me except her. Before we met, she was really cold because you left her not ready to face the world alone. Maybe God had reasons why'd you left and I understand" he smiled "and now, she's the warm Suzy we know. The lively and cheerful Suzy. I think you're hearing me now? I can feel you warm breeze coming this way. I'm glad that Suzy brought me here. You must be as more handsome as I am.. Don't you think?" This made Suzy laugh and smile "Look Mr. Bae! Did you see that? Your Daughter smiled. Maybe this is the first time you've seen her smile everytime she comes here? Maybe If you're here with us today, you would've made her smile instead of me" The warm breeze blew harder "Ahhh! So you want me to take care of her? You can trust me that.. I'll risk my life just for your lovely daughter.."




"Appa! What is this guy talking about? Appa! You said that someday, you will choose the guy for me when I get older? Someone that'll never hurt me. But its too late to look for a perfect guy now. You're not here! You can't find me one. So what should I do? Should I stay single till that perfect guy comes? or Maybe..Ahh Nevermind. Who Am I kidding? Perfect guys never exists! The only perfect guy for me is You! I Really Missed you"




They stood up and was about to say their last words to him before they head home..




"Well Mr. Bae, we'll head home now. I'll take care of this kid over here" he tousled her hair "You're Daughter will becaome a beautiful Young lady someday. One that is resposible and independent" Suzy thumped his head




"Pabo! Let's go home! Appa! I really had a great time. I'll comeback soon as possible. I love you" They left and walked together like a little couple they are..








Wooooooohhhh! Infinite's Man in LOVE is now released! I was spazzing all night cuz uncle Woollim said he'll upload the Video last night. But unfortunately, they had problems! Myungsoo was really Handsome !! XDDDDD Their new Mini Album comes back with an 80's feel to it. Especially 'Inconvenient Truth' Try listening to it. Souns really cute and fun :D Long Chapter for you guys! Drop comments :D Take care and God Bless..