Chapter 23: Jealous

Reason

Teen Top - I wanna Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3vE7XCFYtI Let's give love to Teen top's new Song :)

 

At school..


"Did you hear?" Some students talking about something really interesting




"This Suzy Girl ! She's dating Woohyun oppa!" The girl said in a high pitched voice




"What? Really? First it was Myungsoo oppa Now? Woohyun oppa too? She's possessing all the guys here in our school!" The other girl overreacting 




"Correction!" One girl stood out from the crowd "Its just two guys ! Why are you freaking out?"




"Two guys' is more than one Jiyeon!"




"Stop all of this ! You don't know Suzy yet.  Its a Lie!" Jiyeon defending Suzy. Myungsoo, who was listening to their conversations spoke up "Yahh! What are you talking about?" Myungsoo blurted. The crowd were silent when one girl approached him and showed him something. it was a picture of Suzy with Woohyun at the park Myungsoo's eyes widened and threw the phone.




"If you don't delete that photo, I'll smash your phone to pieces!" 




He walked out and is finding Suzy. All the girls were surprised to see this side of him. His eyes were burning hell. Jiyeon can't imagine him seeing his face like that. 




 

****

He saw Suzy in the Music Room and immediately went inside.




"how rude.. you didn't even knock" Suzy smiled not noticing his angry face "How can i possibly knock if I'm seriously mad! I might even break the door if I knock!" Myungsoo furiously said not taking his eyes off of her "Just calm down.. i was just kidding"




"have you heard the rumor?" Trying to calm himself down




"What rumor?" she didn't had an idea at all




"They said you and Woohyun are dating! pictures were taken too" his adrenalin rising up




"That's not true ! We were just talking." He's just looking at her




"You don't believe me don't you?" he just stared "the same old lie again. When I caught you two together and asked what you and him doing you always say that you guys are talking" 




"Why are you mad about this? let me explain everything!"




"your explanation can't convince me anymore!"




"You're not even my Boyfreind ! Why are you acting like one?!" She fired back. He felt his heart beat rapidly.




"I know I'm not ! wae? is it bad if your FRIEND cares for you? What if he'll do something stupid?" 




"He won't!" she reasoned "are you jealous?" 




"What if I am?" He said and walked out of the room




They never talked to each other till the month of February is nearing. They avoided each other and the rumor about Suzy dating Woohyun is little by little fading. The rumor just goes up whenever they see Suzy and it made her think about the day Myungsoo and her fought.

 


Thet're fighting ! please don't do that! TT^TT Thanks for reading :) God bless and take care~

(I just want to share this song to guys :)  thanks for listening)