Chapter 7: Petals

Reason

Kim Sunggyu - 60 seconds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGxvgtKU004

 

November the eleventh month of the year. Where autumn is present. Leaves fall from their branches. Red, Orange, Brown, and Yellow the colors of the surrounding that surrounds them. Cold wind began to blow and heat can't take over.


"Suzy-ah!" Someone's calling her




"Sungjong? What's wrong?" Suzy asked surprise.




"I've been hunting "M's" for 3 months but they all rejected me. 
Eotteoke Suzy-ah? You're my only hope. Please join the contest ! For me?" He said with blinking eyes




"I'll think of it first. I'll contact you if I'm ready."




"You have to think fast Suzy-ah! There's only 4 slots left! You better hurry okay? Ppali!" 




"Neh! Neh! Neh! you're pressuring me."




"Ppali!" SungJong ran while shouting.




"*Sigh* This thing is really hard" She sighed heavily as she's thinking about it again. She went to the garden where she went 3 months ago. She felt relieved as she sat down under the big old tree. Seeing the sky, makes her feel secured and protected. The clouds floating, birds chirping and flowers waving made her feel safe. She stood up and picked a beautiful flower. She plucked its petals one by one...



"Join"






"Won't join"




 


"Join"






"Won't Join"






"Join"






"Won't Join"






"Join"






"Won't Join"







"Join"





"Won't Join"






"Join" The last petal was plucked Suzy is still not satisfied from the results of plucking them. "Might as well ask Appa again?" She breathe deeply "Appa! Can you hear me?" As if her Dad is alive "I'll just ask you this confusing question once more." She breathe again before asking him. "Do I have to join or not? Its a bothersome ! I can't decide yet..." she paused and said "Appa, send me a butterfly if you want me to join. I mean if you really really want me to join Arraseo? Like last time I'll just wait here" As Suzy is waiting for 10 minutes, the school bell rang and still no sign of a Butterfly "Guess not" Before she could leave, their's one butterfly that flew. When she turned around tons of them appeared. One butterfly landed on her shoulders and above her head. She laughed cheerfully and amused to see herself with many butterflies. "I said  only one butterfly. But you gave a hundreds of them" She smiled blissfully at them "You really do want me to join huh?"








I skipped the months I just can't wait :) Hope you understand! Did you like the Butterfly? Thanks for reading ^^ take care and God Bless ~