Chapter 33: The Necklace

Reason

BAP - DAncing in the Rain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD53X_I1MG8

 

"It makes me sad when we're not together. I don't frequently smile with other people. But when I'm with you, my smile wouldn't fade. No.. You weren't sad" she giggled "You're just cold and expressionless when you're alone. When I saw you looking down, and cold stares can be seen. It just hurts me cuz it seems like your not the Myungsoo I know"




"So should I stay  by your side forever? 
So that I'll smile and I will be Myungsoo when I'm with you not L" Suzy remembered the letter that had been read few hours ago "You wrote the letter? The letter with the L initial?"




"Yeaa.. That was me" he smiled "Did you received the Present?"




"You mean this?" she showed him a pink little box.




"You didn't opened it yet?"




"NO. If you put your name here, I would've opened it awhile ago" Suzy opened the cover and surprised to see a Beautiful necklace




"Myungsoo-ah! You don't have to buy me this" Suzy holding the necklace up high and tight " I can see that you like it" 




"pabo! I don't like it" she paused "I totally, loved it. Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you.." She hugged him really tight. The both of them broke free from the hug and she looked at him "Why did you bought me this?" eyeing the necklace up and down




"Its supposed to be a peace offering" She carefully put it back inside the box "I really really loved it"




"You won't wear it?" Myungsoo said




"Nope! I'll just wear it for special occasions. It might get lost If I wear it everyday and Maybe I would  put it anywhere.. You know me, I have amnesia I can't remember where I put my things" She smiled




"Then if you lose the necklace, You'll have to be punished"




"hmm? and What kind of punishment?"





"If you lose it" tapping his chin with his index finger "You'll have to" he paused "Do all of my homework"




"Pssshhhh! that would be a piece of cake" She snapped her fingers "That'll just take a minute or s second to do your homework.. so easy.."




"easy? I'll change it then. You will always follow me wherever I go. Even if I go to the men's room, you'll have to follow me there too.."




"Huh?? Are you serious? No ! I won't do that" she stood up and stumped her feet




"You're over-reacting! Do you have manners? Suzy? You didn't let me finish what I said" Suzy zipped "Sit here! Don't stand, you're hurtng my wrist. Did you forget that we've been chained for 3hours? Stop moving.. Where was I? Ohh yeaa.. The men's room, you have to follow me but of course you have to stay outside" Suzy placed her right hand on her chest and left out a deep sigh "So you better take care of it. that's the only memory you have from me"




"Is that all? All I have to do is follow you around?"




"yup ! That's all"




"That will be easy !!!"





"Deal?"




"Okay! Deal. For sure I won't lose this"






Yaya!! Double update as I promised ! Did you found out the it was a Necklace? HAHAHA thanks for reading :D Take care and God bless! Drop comments everyone ! :D