Chapter 27: Help !

Reason

Infinite - I like you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niB6plivy6s

 

February 10

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Good Morning L-ssi!" Our maids greeted me with warm smiles. I bowed my head, How can be my Morning good if she's still not talking to me? Maybe its my fault? I shouldn't yelled at her but I can't blame myself would I? Who would've be angry if your friend meets up with a guy who she just met not any asking permission from you? You would be worried sick ! Is she stupid or something? She didn't think of her own safety. And Woohyun, that guy... I can't blame him too. Should I talk to her? But what if she'll ignore me? I would look like a fool If I'll do that. I'll ask help. Yes ! help would be good. But who?




"Jiyeon!" I said running towards her and touched her shoulder




"Myungsoo? what's up?"




"This may sound awkward but.. Can I ask you something?"




"Anything!" she smiled at me. How I wish Suzy and I could solve this problem and I could see her smile again. Her beautiful and warm smile. I was imagining stuff when I hear a snapping sound. 




"Yah! Did you eat breakfast?" Jiyeon said with a confusing face "You look hungry.. Hungry for 








Suzy" 




"hhuh? I'm sorry.."




"So what do you wanna ask?" Honestly, I don't have an idea why I'd asked her this. My mind went all blank after I imagined about Suzy "Do we have an assignment?" 




"Eeehhhh? No? We don't have any.. I think so? Is that all?"




"Nae! I'll see you in class! Bye"




"Okay.." She seemed unaware that I'll just ask her that stupid question. Me too it seemed weird. But I'm still shy to ask her about Suzy. I still have my Pride though. She might think unneccesary things. I'll just wait for the right time. For sure, I'll swallow all of my pride down to my throat and speak to her without any doubts.

 

END of POV

Myungsoo walked all the way to their room. He went in, Suzy went out. they're struggling their way to the door. Myungsoo felt uneasy so instead he let her pass first. He can feel his cheeks light up like red.








February 10, really fast right? Valentines Day is 4 days ahead. He can't decide on what to give her on that day so he just approached Jiyeon again with tinggling legs.




"Jiyeon.." he whispered to her ear




"Omo!! Yah!! What are you doing?" she jerked




"Nothing" he smiled "What do girls like?"




"What are you planning to do Myungsoo?"



"Just tell me Ppali! Ppali! Ppali!"



"Are you planning to buy something for someone?" she asked




"Let's just say it that way"




"Who is it? Tell me!!" Jiyeon's more excited than him




"Just tell me what do girls like?"




"They like girly stuff of course ! Who would like if you give a girl some guy's stuff?" she mocked him




"Where could I buy those things?"




"At the mall! Ohhh~ I have a really great place where you can buy Girls' stuff ! They have lots of stuff there!" 





"O-okay tell me"




"You go inside, you turn left and you'll see a shop full of pink"




"Thanks for the info" He patted her head gently




"Who's that special Someone actually?"




"Its a secret.. You'll know it soon"




"Is it me?" blinking her eyes couple of times




"Of course Not ! you'll have to find your lucky Guy. Cuz I've already found my Lucky Girl! See ya !" he run along