Chapter 5: Hunters and Musicians

Reason

Infinite - The Chaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_k1WSaahG0

 

After texting the annoying brat, she lay down on her soft and relaxing bed. She observed how the wind blew her curtains. How gracefully it danced in mid air. She closed her window feeling kinda cold. "I don't need a man! I don't need a man!" someone's calling her. She picked her phone and put it near her ear.





"Hello?" 





The other line didn't say anything. "If you're not going to say something, then why'd you call ? Stupid!" She hang up





"Appa! are you calling me? Is something wrong?" Pretending like her Dad's calling her by the phone. She then tells stories to her Dad






"Appa you see, there's this contest in school. But I'm really not sure if I'll join or not. Whenever I play, sad memories came rolling down in my head. What should I do? Please help me. I hope someday, someone could give me the courage to play again." She paused and thought for a good idea "Appa! If you want me to join, please blow the chimes near my window okay? I'll be waiting for your answer. Take care and I really really Miss you ! <3"


The Photo is not mine :) Credits to the owner !



She waited for her Dad's response but no wind could blow the chimes. But then, she remembered that she closed the window. She opened it but still no wind is present. She's waiting all night but still None.

 

<          >

 

"Miss Suzy. It's time to wake up! You're late" Her maid trying to wake her.

 

 

 

 

"I'm up ! Good Morning unnie" Suzy smiled

 

 

 

 

"Good Morning too Miss. Your breakfast is on the table. I brought it here maybe you'll wste time walking downstairs and might tire yourself." Her maid smiled and left

 

 

 

"Gomawoyo unnie" Suzy didn't noticed that time is running fast. She looked at her wall clock and said "Omo! Its late" She hurriedly went inside her bathroom and cleaned herself. After taking a bath, she combed her hair briefly. While combing, she noticed that the wind is blowing hard. Her chimes are doing loud noises. "Is this your response to me last night Appa? You want me to join?" The wind blew harder this time, her chimes made even more loud noises and fell on the floor. "I guess it means Yes" Suzy went downstairs and left their house.

<      >

At school..

 

After doing his everyday routine, which is touring the whole school. Myungsoo went inside the room satisfied "Hmm? She's not here yet?" While looking at her seat. The bell rang all students went inside and took their seats. Suzy arrived just in time for class.




"Your just in time." He looked at her.




"so?"

 

 

"Just saying ! No need to be rude." 

 

 

She stuck her tongue out cutely. "So childish!" He said and pinched her nose "I don't care!" touching her nose. While arguing, their teacher made a great entrance. 




"Good Morning class" The teacher greeted them. Everyone stood up and bowed "Good Morning seonsang-nim"

 

 

"You may sit now. Today, I have an announcement to make. So listen carefully you might enjoy this. Well our school has this contest where 10 contestants are needed. 10 students will have to find 10 artistic musicians that play musical instruments and can sing! But of course they'll have to be a student here too. We'll just name the ten students "Hunters" and the other ten, "M's" stands for "Musicians" its kinda confusing if I won't name them. So, the "Hunters" should hunt ten "M's" as many as you like and if ever they'll find an "M". the "hunters" should immediately register their "M" in the registration hall. Oh Wait! what's the date today?" Their teacher asked

 

 

 

"Its August 10 seonsang-nim" One of her students said.

 

 

"Oh right, August 10. The "Hunters" will have 6 months of hunting cuz the contest will be on the last week of February ohhh ~ the Love month. The prizes are: The "Hunters" will be seperated from their classes and will have advance lessons. There will have Big points for their Major subjects too. Soon, they will graduate ahead of you. Imagine that? they've exerted alot of effort just to find "M's"? That would be tiring! For the "M's" or "Musicians", there will be 3 judges who'll judge them while performing. The judges are JYP, SM and Woollim. The three big entertainment agencies. The 3 winners will have to choose what entertainment they want. But of course, you'll have to graduate here before leaving. Then if you're an interested "Hunter" and an enthusiastic "M" then join now! Good luck Yeorobun Fighting!! one more thing, you have to sing! If you're just playing an instument, that would be boring. Fighting!"

 

 

 

Just updated:)