Chapter 54: Childish

Reason

Infinite - Inconvenient Truth




"I came here to meet my finacé.." Suzy was surprised to here the sudden news.




 

=Flashback=

"Please let me introduce you to my daughter. Naeun? please come over her.." Naeun's father said




"Annyeoonghaseyo" she bowed "Your daughter's more beautiful when you see her in person. Very perfect for my son. When is the date for their engagement party?" Yes engagement you heard it right. Naeun was surprised too but she can't refuse anymore "Where's your son?" Her father looking for a young looking lad.




"I'm sorry but our son can't come. He has something to do in Korea. We said that he'll be married to this young lady over here and he agreed. We sent your daughter's photo and he can't wait to see her" she stayed quiet and can't do anything about her parents decision. She
's engaged to a guy that she hadn't met before. But she's sure he'll treat her right "Maybe my daughter will go to korea?" she jerked "Since she's doing nothing here, we'll send her to Korea to meet your son? Its been years that she hadn't visited our country though.." The old man nodded in agreement "Yes Yes ! That's a clever idea"

End of Flashback

"Waahhh! Don't you think its a little too cruel for them to treat you like this? You're there daugter! Why didn't you complain about this?"




"I can't, everything's settled and done. One thing's missing is Me to meet the guy. But I think he'll treat me well. His pareants were nice maybe he's one too."




"You're so positive.. but why?"




"I don't know either. But I really have a strong feeling that he'll be a great husband in the future" she smiled "It seemed like you've already fallen for him Naeun"




"Huhh? aniyo.."




"When will you meet this guy??"




"Soon.. my parents are still in the States so is his parents. We'll meet their son together.." For a short while, Naeun felt like Suzy was her long lost best friend. For some reason, she treated her like a sister. Listening to every story she's telling and feeling like she's been with a childhood friend when they were little kids. "Well Good Luck! Fighting" Suzy cheered "Naeun!" an Icy old voice field the air. They turned to see who it was.




"You head home with Umma I'll have to send Suzy home first" Naeun nodded and said her goodbye to Suzy. They walked together on the silent street under the moon's light.




"I didn't know Naeun was your friend in Middle School?" she said making Myungsoo feel uneasy "or should I say Best Friend?" there was a quick pause "I didn't know you liked her.." Shooting him with her heart wrecking questions and this made Myungsoo think for a good answer to say "I didn't know you're still mad at a girl who was just protecting your friendship"




"Should I explain?" he asked




"You better.." Myungsoo sighed and was about to spill the words he had hid from her for months




"I'm sorry" He apologized "I'm sorry.. I didn't told you that she was my first friend before"




"I don't care about that.. I care about is why'd you lie?"




"I just hate her so much! I just don't want to remember her. I want to forget her, erase her and if possible, I want to be hit by a car just to forget everything about her.."




"yahh! Why are you saying that? It might happen" Suzy never felt anger, jealousy or hatred towards Naeun but she felt sorry for her cuz her own friend wants to erase her from his life. Suzy laughed really hard "Why are you laughing?" he asked




"Nothing Its just that.." she chuckled "you're so childish!" she laughed even more "Would you stop that? You're making the situation more worse" As soon as Myungsoo said that, she became serious and steady




"Do you still have feelings for her?" Suzy asked




"What are you say-"




"Just answer my question"




"What kind of question is that? Of course I don't! "




"Then? Why are you still affected on what happened in the past? Everything had changed. open your eyes maybe your still asleep and thinking this was all a dream. Once, you said that I should leave that past that I shouldn't hold onto them 'Just leave it and Be happy'. Just forgive Naeun that's not a really hard thing to do right? It was done already!"




"Wae? Were you there when it all happened? Have you felt pain when you've rejected by someone? No right? cuz you never did!" he raised his voice at her but Suzy fought back




"Yeahh.. You're right I was not there. I never have been rejected. Lucky for you she never left.."




"She left and never explained why.. I was ready to forgive her but she already left!"



"She did left you.. but did you expect she'll comeback?  and the first person he wants to see was you? You never did. You really are lucky Myungsoo, she never left your side. She was there always there for you. I don't know why I'm starting this little fight with you but just think about why she had to reject you.."




"Because he loved someone else.."




"Wrong! I really don't want this problem to be unsloved! Because she want to protect your friendship. She chose Friendship over Love. You may never know what will be the outcome if she'd say yes. You might even break her heart that most girls are afraid to feel. Afraid to feel pain.."




"But she gave me that pain instead.."




"Not as much pain she felt.. She had to scrifice herself to make her parents business' well-known"




"What do you mean?"





"She had to marry someone that she never met. That's why she had to return here to meet this guy. But believe it or not, she prefered to see her friend first before having a family on her own." Suzy panted "So? Do you realize it now? or should I go back to the very beginning and explain it to you all over again? All you did was act like a child and act so stubborn!" she paused "You feel sorry? That you're so stupid not realizing everything she did? If I were you, you'll say your sorry"

 

Saying Sorry is really hard. I know that all of us here agreed. But should Myungsoo say his apology? Of course he should ! *hit my head with my palm* Thanks for reading ! Take care and God BLess ! We'll reveal the next part on the next chapter I'll update soon ! You'll wait right? Hope you will ! Saranghaeyo ! :*