Chapter 4: Unknown Number

Reason

B1A4 - Sleepwell GoodNight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VIOFKXwuAk

 

"Jiyeon-ah~ Kaja!" Suzy yelled in a cheerful way.



 



"Ohh? Wait Suzy ! I left my wallet inside. You go ahead first its already late" Jiyeon said


 




"Don't you want me to come with you?" Suzy pouted cutely



 

 

 

"No it's okay and I have to do errands. Just go first I'll be fine:) Annyeong Suzy-ah ! Take care" Jiyeon waved goodbye so did Suzy



 



Jiyeon went inside the building when a deep voice called her.



 



"Yah! You're Suzy's friend right?"


 

 


"Neh! Myungsoo Wae? Something you want?" Jiyeon asked



 



"Your clumsy friend left her phone. Can you please return it to her?"





"Mianhe"she bowed "But I have things to do. Just return it tomorrow or I'll just give her address to you." Jiyeon wrote Suzy's address on his hand "There ! That's her address
 Annyeong!" She walked away.




 



"Aishh..Do I look like a delivery boy now? Seriously, that Bae Suzy shouldn't leave her things here." 

 

 

 


Myungsoo took the bus and went to Suzy's house. He thought that taking the bus would be much easier and faster for him to go there. Plus he might still catch her walking down the streets.





 

<         >

Meanwhile, Suzy is walking home when she remembered about the rooftop incident."It's a waste if someone beautiful like you cries for no reason." Those words keep on repeating in her heard. "Ahh! jinjjah! that Myungsoo is making me crazy! My tears? Germs? FYI my tears are clean!"



 



While talking to herself, she got her senses back when she saw someone at their doorstep.



 

 

"Hey ! What are doing?" 



 



"I'm waiting for you ! Isn't it obvious?"



 



" What I mean is, What are you doing here at my house?"




 


"I'm here to return your phone. First, you left your book. Next, your phone ! Then what else? What else do you want me to return?" Suzy's face scowled. She took her phone from his hand and went inside stomping. Myungsoo hurriedly rang their doorbell and Suzy opened the door.
 

 





"Thank you is the most wonderful and the best word to say don't you think?" He smirked before she can close the door again. On the other hand, he kept ringing the doorbell and made Suzy pissed off. "Go away! Don't you have any chores to do Besides bothering me?"



 



"Bothering you? Your the first one to leave your phone and I spent all my life just to get here! and you're right there saying I'm bothering you? and Yes I have loads of things to do. Besides bothering you" Myungsoo raised his voice while looking at her in the eyeballs.



 

 


"Well.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry to bother you. But seriously, people are looking you should leave now."




 

 


"I won't take a step back if you don't say the magic words." He teased

 

 

 




"What magic words?" Suzy thinks for the magic words and a light bulb appeared on top of her head. "Kamsahamnida!" She then slammed the door with great force.

 

 

 



"Tskk.. Tsskk.. Such a rude and direspectful girl! Atleast I got her number" He chuckled





 

<          >

Suzy's done eating dinner and went inside her room. She took her phone from her pocket and scanned it if he did something weird to it. "I hope he didn't see my video" Suzy felt something vibrated from her hand. An unusual number popped up.

 

-Text Conversation-

Hi! ~

-unknown



 

Who's this please?

                   - Suzy 




Try guessing..

-unknown




I don't have time to play
with your silly games.
Just tell me your name?

                    - Suzy




Your worst nightmare
-unknown




Jinjjah? If you're trying to scare me,
Well it doesn't work
                    - Suzy




You'll be shock if you knew who I am :3
-unknown




Bye! Wasting time just to text a stranger
like you is useless. And stop texting me ! >.<
                    - Suzy

 




-Text Conversation End-

                                                     

 


Updated for you guys ! :) Thanks again for reading And I'm sorry if my English is not that great ! I'll improve it soon~ Take care & God Bless mwahhh! :**