Chapter 11: Stars

Reason

Ailee - Evening Sky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-nRjMCp-k

 

"Okay! Tell me about yourself Suzy-ssi?" Eventhough Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim already asked this question she still answered them "ahh N-neh! Mr. Kim as you wish" She began to tell them her likes, dislikes they asked her about the type of music she likes, about school and many more. It's like they're interviewing a superstar, a celebrity or an idol!


 "Suzy ! Tell me about your Family." Mrs. Kim said in an interesting voice.




"Family? Well, I live with my Mother."




"Does she have work?" Mr. Kim asked




"Neh She's handling our company in Japan"




"I see.. How about your Father?"




"Appa? Appa passed away when I was 14. Due to a car accident."




"I'm sorry to hear that Suzy"




"Don't be.." She said in a solemn voice




"Unnie! What kind of guy do you like?" Se-hee asked a ridiculous question in such a serious moment




"Guy? I like guys who are nice,fun to be with,sweet and loves music" She looked at Se-hee and smiled




"Oppa! You better take down notes.." Se-hee stopped "Wait? Where's Oppa?" 




"I think he's outside having fresh air Se-hee. Suzy? Why don't you go outside with him?" Mrs. Kim said




"Should I? Please excuse me for a minute" She bowed and left them in the living room. While he was standing alone, he's looking at the stars.




"Pabo! You think stars can be counted?"




"Quit doing that! You're giving me a heart attack" he said touching his chest. She stuck her tongue  and stood beside him.




"What brings you here?" Still looking at the night sky




"I'm here to do nothing" She sighed and sat on the bench near them. "Why are you looking at them intensely?" 




"Wanna know why?" Suzy nodded.




"Whenever you're with me, my world is sparkling bright like the stars" he said




"What if I'm not with you?" 




"If you're not with me? It'll just turn into Black. Like stars If they're not there," points at the stars "The sky wouldn't be beautiful without them and that's where rain clouds get in. My world would be cold and lonely."




"Don't worry! I'll make your world full of life... Wait here I'll go get some hot drinks" She was about to go inside when he stopped her "No I'll just get it"


 

Suzy's POV

I was about to get some drinks when he stopped me right on my tracks. He's so weird today. Don't you think he's just fooling around? But somehow, I can sense that his telling something I don't know. I called out to my Father above "Appa! This is really final! Ifyou really want me to join, then please send someone that'll encourage and support me for this contest" She closed her eyes and breathe in some fresh air. Today was a blast ! Meeting his family was so overwhelming. I've never seen this side of him since the first day we've met. But someone's tapping my shoulder. Who could it be? I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a glass of Hot Choco with soft marshmallows on top. 

END of POV


Yummy ! Updated for you :) God Bless and Take care ~