Chapter 53: Old Friend

Reason

BAP - Secret Love




"Myungsoo! Suzy!"




"Ohh?!! Mrs. Kim we've meet again.." Suzy bowed and smiled "Suzy, your performance was really really Daebak! I like it" Myungsoo's Father praised the talented girl




"Kamsahamnida.."




"So? Where are we going?" Myungsoo said to his parents. He mouthed them "Let's eat dinner! Dinner!"




"Ohh? Suzy ! Let's eat dinner! our treat.."




"Jinjjahyeyo? Is it really alright? I mean, this is Myungsoo's family and I'm just his friend wouldn't it be-"




"Ohh! Nonsense! You're a part of our Family! After all you're his friend right? Let's go" Mr. Kim led the way where their car was parked. They headed to a restaurant famous for their great quality and juicy meat. They ordered lots of meat and ate to their mouth's content. While Myungsoo was enjoying his delicious dinner, an interruption from his old friend came.




"What are you doing here?" he said and looked at her with a go-away look. They turned around to see who he was talking to




"Myungsoo! Stop being rude!! Naeun come sit.." his Mother said. The girl did what she'd been told. Suzy just stared at her "Suzy! Before I forget.. Myungso?! Why don't you introduce Naeun?" his Mother commanded "Why would I? You should introduce her yourself!" he threw tantrum like a little kid




"Myungsoo-ah!!! I want you to introduce her" Suzy fired him a death glare




"Naeun! Suzy, Suzy Naeun! There!! Satisfied? What is she doing here anyway? Did I already told you guys that I don't like her hanging with us?!!"




"I called her to come.." his Father said "She was about to go home. So when I thought that she'd just head here since we're not home. There will be no one with her" his Father explained and it made them eat without any complaint. They finished dinner and payed the bill. Suzy went out first and saw a playgrounf near by. She sat on the swing and swung herself back and forth. Reminiscing her childhood. The way the wind blew her hair backwards and someone pushing her from the back. Feeling that she's flying, wings wide open and ready to soar the endless sky. 




"Is it okay if I'll stay here with you for just a bit?" This made Suzy wake up from her daydream. It was just Naeun, she nodded and they were watching the night sky "So.. How's it been that you and Myungsoo together?" Naeun asked 




"We're just classmates how about you?"




"Same.."




"Why does he have a really deep anger towards you? I'm sorry to ask you this, but did you do something to him that made him act this way? You don't have to answer if you want. It's okay.. But for me, you're not the type to make him anger. You look nice" giving her a friendly smile




"Maybe I did. He was my classmate in middle school. We were friends.. more than friends I guess? Like siblings. We were inseparable. But as the days go by, we didn't treat each other like siblings. Our feelings were mutual but I never told him I liked him cuz I thought we'll just be friends. I thought nothing will be changed. I thought if I don't tell him I like him, everything will be normal. One day, He confessed his feelings to me but when he said he liked me, my feelings were not the same as his. I rejected him and told him that I already had a boyfriend."




"Boyfriend?! In middle school?" Suzy was surprise. Of course she is, because she had never had a boyfriend before. Never had a boyfriend since birth. 




"No.." she chuckled "It was an excuse.. I told him that because.. I don't want our friendship to be broken. But because I said it, our friendship did break. It was such a waste. He never talked to me, never said a word, never looked or even smile. It all ended there. Our friendship ended with a period. I want our friendship to last long like how a thick book would be. With lots of sentences, but ours ended with no commas, no exclamation points and no question marks just a period."




"But maybe its not too late? If you explain to him why'd you do that, he'll understand." She said "Myungsoo's not a kid anymore. You can't convince him to believe you when you said something in the past that made his heart crack to pieces" Naeun said "We've migrated to the States because my parents business were getting successful. Maybe that's one reason too because I never told him that we'll leave. It shocked him that night when I just arrived here in Korea. The first place I'd seek was his house. His parents welcomed me" 




"You were close with his parents too?"




"Yes.. They cared for me like their own daughter. We were talking alot of stuff.. because of the ruckus we've made, Myungsoo went out of his room and told us to keep down. He's face was really shocked and did you know what he'd told me?"




"What?"




"His greeting wasn't as warm anybody would say. It was cold as ice like he's eyes were saying 'We don't accept visitors' like he's not happy to see me. He said 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?' not as welcomg as you thought it would be right?"




"I never knew he'd say that to you. He was really hurt when you said you had a boyfriend and it made him hurt more when you left.."




"On his birthday.." Naeun said looking down. Suzy didn't understand "On his birthday, we left.. I didn't did my best to be his friend. There's no Best Friends after all.. Among all my friends, he was the Bestes friends I had. But for him, I'm the worst" Naeun blaming herself of the fault's she'd done.




"No.. You were his Best friend! What you did was right.. choosing friendship over love is right. No one's wrong in this world because Nobody'd perfect like me.. like you.. like him"




"So.. are you and Myungsoo together?"




"Together? Ohh NO NO NO we're just friends"




"Just friends.."she repeated what Suzy said "But is there a little spice that's making your friendship a little more sweet?" Sweet? A really nice word to describe the two. Suzy smiled and nodded but avoided her question and asked her "I'll give you a situation. Should I understand that if a guy 'said' to a girl that she was the only female friend he had but actully not?"




"Did he said that to you? Myungsoo said that?" Suzy was caught beforehand "How'd you know.."




"I'm smart" She smiled. Suzy nodded "Its okay.. How you portray that situation, it only means that he doesn't want an old friend who made his life bitter that will ruin his new life with a person he just met"




"Old Friend.." this made Suzy think "I think you should ask him yourself? Maybe if I'll answer it with my own probability, it'll mess the whole situation up. He'll give you a more compact answer"




"Naeun-ah! There you are!" Mrs. Kim walked towards them "Suzy.. we'll be leaving first okay?" Mrs. Kim turned her gaze to Naeun "Naeun-ah? Kaja?"




"Wait.. can I please ask Naeun one more question Mrs. Kim?"




"Ahh Sure we'll be waiting for you Naeun" They both responded to her "Naeun-ah? Why did you comeback here all of a sudden?"

 

 

Flashback


 

At Kim's Residence

"Naeun-ah! Why didn't you tell us you'll come?" Mr. and Mrs. Kim asked in curiousity




"It was supposed to be a surprise" they welcomed their son's friend. They talked about the moment when Naeun was still in middle school with Myungsoo. They laughed and talked alot of stuff. This made Myungsoo pissed off when he heard sounds of laughter. He came down and was surprise to see her Friend. He asked her what she was doing in their house but she didn't repond. He slammed the door forcefully. The woman noticed that her son was pissed.




"Mrs. Kim! Pelase don't tell Myungsoo why I'm here.. Please?" The old woman was convinced "Nae Guere. I won't"



 

End of Flashback
 



What could it be that she won't tell Myungsoo? Any guess? Thanks for reading ! Take care and GodBless. As you can see, I didn't made Suzy mad at Naeun or Made Naeun break Myungzy's relationship. HAHA I don't want fights If I did put that they fought, The story will be a little complicated to write. Plus! I don't know how to make people fight or make people break ones person's relationship with that other person -_-" I'm sorry if I can't. I'm just a first timer after all! Hope you understand :D and some of us bash NAeun because she's paired with Myungsoo. I tried hating her too but hating her didn't made anything. That day on, I didn't hate her I don't care if there's MyungEun, MyungYeon or whatever I just love Myungzy that's all but Myungzy (Myungsoo+Lizzy) is the one I'm hating right now ! MYUNGZY!!!! Here's a pic. of Naeun if some of you didn't see her yet :) and to airensft, Your guess was right ^^ Am I being too obvious? I picked this pic. cuz some of her pictures are a little bit too annoying to look at. Being cute, doing aegyo and all. It makes me sick. While in this pic, she looks more natural. Maybe I should stop talking about Naeun I might end up liking her. There's one news that Naeun and Myungsoo will be in WGM but Uncle Woollim didn't accepted the proposal. I thank Uncle for that ! Saving us inspirits from heartaches  XD Take care my dear readers ! You know how much I love you ! :*





And here's a pic. of Suzy too ! If somehow, one of you guys will end up liking her too and abandon our dear Suzy :) HAHA just joking. No one can ever beat Suzy's innocent beauty. Both of them are Beautiful in their own way. Don't think I'm bias I'm just am XD and I'm curious?_? Do you guys are still reading this fic? If yes then comment me :)