Chapter 32: So That's why

Reason

GLAM - I like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDoHcCXpVY

 

"I'm really Sorry.. please talk to me. Its okay if you won't face me but atleast say something?" She wanted to speak but she can't say a word her heart being squeezed like a lemon. The words are stuck in her tongue Should she accept his apology? "Suzy?" He touched her shoulders "I'm sorry too" That's what she said. He didn't say anything "Cat got your tongue?" gradually, a small curve formed on his face "Cat did got your tongue" she smiled "Aren't you going to say something?"




"No"




"Then let me explain what happened"




"You don't have to"




"Wae?" She asked in confused





 

=Flashback=
 

"Myungsoo-ah !" Woohyun called him. He just ignored the guy and continued walking "Myungsoo-ah! Wait don't be like this. Can we talk for a sec? I'll tell you something" Myungsoo followed where Woohyun's steps are heading. They were brought by their feet at the rooftop




"Remember the day we've met?" Myungsoo nodded "What are we doing here?"




"I know you and Suzy are fighting  but I just can't help it.. I have no intentions to have Suzy for myself. The truth is I was trying to see Suzy's reaction and yours too. I asked her out but she rejected me.. That's the day when we were at the park. Remember the day me And Suzy met?" he nodded "I noticed that when I talk to you, you don't put interest to what I'm saying. For short, you're not listening and when Suzy barged in your face brights up. And a plan lit on my mind. A plan that'll make you jealous and show your true feelings towards her. That's how all the misunderstanding starts. I didn't know that this would happen Mianhe.." Myungsoo stayed quiet "You really like her don't you?" Myungsoo did not speak "I'll take that as a Yes"


















"Yeaa I like her"




"Then tell her.."




"I did but.. I told her that I'm already contented on liking her and she just took it as a joke. She didn't believe me"




"Ahhh..Then make her"




"How?"




"Talk to her if you wanna make things out. Tell her you like her.. then your burdens in your heart will be lessened"




"I'll try"




"When? Sheesh Myungsoo when? When?" Woohyun became impatient "The day she'll be living in a house with another guy with kids? Is that it? The thing I made is just a lesson for you to understand things. Life is not a joke Myungsoo, don't just sit there and relax"




"I'll do it.. I'll say it after the contest"




"Good.. then let's get out of here shall we?" Woohyun put his arm around his shoulders

 

=End of Flashback=

 

"Woohyun explained everything. You don't have to worry" he smiled




"I miss talking to you.. I miss this"




"you Miss what?"




"I Miss the times when I'm down and you're always there comforting me and trying to make me smile"




"Ohh that? I miss it too"




"And I Thank you for that" she looked at him




"You don't have to.. I just don't like it when people who are close to me are in pain or sad.. It hurts me to see them like that"




"Then it hurts me too if you'll be sad"




"When did I became sad?"