Chapter 61: Long Time no See

Reason

Infinite - As good as it gets

 

Myungsoo's POV

After years of suffering, I hadn't done anything but study, concentrate and study even more! Many females were attracted by my majestic beauty and fell head-over-heels to me. But for me its all nothing. I ignored every girl that would show hints that they like me and I would reject them in advance. I was known as the Cold one and Arrogant. I acted cold towards them and never paid any interest to what they do. Its just a waste of my time, I thought to myself. Besides, there's already someone I had in mind. Should I find someone much better? Of course not! There's one girl I kow and that is Suzy. I never had problems with interacting with other people cuz I can say basic English and one of my friend which is a Korean taught me English. Not just the language but also the country. I owe him big time. We're always together for we're just the only Foreigners here. For that, we understand each other. But the only thing he doesn't understands about me is why I don't date.




"There's so many girls here Myungsoo. Why don't you just pick one and have a date? Just chill and hang out with them. We're not even when I'm dating at night and you're just staying at home alone. Haven't you felt lonely?" Did I mention that we're also roomates in our dorm? Now that I mentioned it, he's not also my classmate. He's my roommate, He's also my teacher in English and my brother too. We treat each other like brothers.




"I've been lonely.. Always" I said and layed my back on the wall. It's break time and we had the time to talk about many things. About life, about the country, about how we miss our hometown but the only subject that we hadn't talked about is Love. We really are not interested about that certain topic but our mind just wandered around and He came up with this one.




"Then why don't you date and find yourself a girlfriend?"




"There's someone I'm waiting for.. back in Korea"




"But what if she's already taken?"




"Then I'll make her mine! I'll make them break up" Why? Is it impossible to make people break up? No right? We have the freedom to do so..




"You're crazy Kim Myungsoo"




"You know I am. Lee Sungyeol" Suzy wouldn't have her boyfriend yet. I know she won't. She'll be too busy to have a relationship because of her career. Speaking of careers, how's she doing there? Maybe many fans already adored her "Yah! The boyfriend thing's just a joke! Don't take it too seriously." I smiled and ruffled my hair




"I didn't.. I'm just wodering if she's okay"




"Of course she is!" A very confident answer "If you're worried about something, you expectations will be different. I'm sure she's doing fine. Don't think too much you'll get bald and You'll be seeing her soon. So don't worry"




"I know.. Three days to go and I'll have a chance to see her again!" Three days.. seems like a long day to go. But Suzy.. I'll be there very soon. You'll just wait. Hope you're not doing weird stuff while I was gone. Prepare your heart and mind as I'm going to appear in your life once again.

 

Suzy's POV

 

So many tears

nan maeumi yakhaeyo weroumdo manha

gakkeum heunjaseo ulgido haeyo

naneun babora hanabakke mollayo

sarangeul julsu isseodo beorineun beobeun moreujyo

 

nan gashiga manhayo geuraeseo sangcheoga manha

ireon nalana julsuitnayo

gidaegoshipeo geudaeye pum aneseo

beorigo beoryeotdeon naeye sarangeul dashihanbeon midgoshipeo

 

nunmuri manhaseo sarange geobi manhaseo

geudael ape dugo hangeolomdo motga

jeongmal nal saranghandamyeon dalryeowa nareul anajwoyo

nan bolsueobtjyo nunmuri manhaseo...

 

nan bimili manhayo geuraeseo geojitdo manha

ireon narado ihaehanayo

jiogo shipeo dashi dolligo shipeo

sokigo sokatdeon jinan sarangeul dashihanbeon ijkoshipeo

 

 

nunmuri manhaseo sarange geobi manhaseo

geudael ape dugo hangeolomdo motga

jeongmal nal saranghandamyeon dalryeowa nareul anajwoyo

nan bolsueobtjyo nunmuri manhaseo...

 

barami buleo wayo nan salmyeoshi nuneul gamatjyo

geudaehyangki neukkyeojineunde

eodie seo itnayo nareul bogo itnayo

naega wonhae geudaereul wonhae

 

nunmuri neomchyeoseo sarange geobi neomchyeoseo
geudael ape dugo alaboji mothae
jeongmal nal saranghandamyeon dalryeowa nareul anajwoyo
nan bolsueobtjyo nunmuri manhaseo

geudae soneuro nae nunmul dakkajwoyo...

When I woke up after I've fainted, Woohyun sent me home. Not in my apartment where I rest after practice but he sent me home at our house. Our maids escorted me to my room. They asked why I was there and why I didn't tell them that I was coming. I just said "I'll explain tomorrow" and before they left me, they gave me a paper which was written

             'You left the letter. I thought it would be better if I just keep this letter after you left it on the table. But it would be selfish of me if I'll just keep it to myself. I gave it to you because its the only thing that'll remind you of him. I hope this letter wouldn't remind you of bad memories but happy moments as well.

 

Love lots,

Naeun ;)

P.S If you're wondering how I got your address, Myungsoo gave it to me in case if you couldn't come to our meeting place.

 

I opened the letter again and was greeted by his tear-falling words. I already missed him. His hand writing was still fresh and his words was warm. Warm like I really want to hug it as if it's him that I'm hugging. I kept the letter in my drawer and secured it safely. When the day came, I went to JYP's headquarters to practice. But something's missing. I lost the energy, the determination and the fire that was burning inside me. I can't get used to the feeling that I'm now alone to this world I'm living now. Like I only depended on him. But still, I need to stand on my own. My practice didn't worked well so they just told me to head home and practice there. So I did.. I went home, sleep until the world wakes me up. Its already evening when I woke up but still, I felt empty. Am I hungry? Do I need food to fill my empty heart? I keep on looking at my phone if he sent me something that'll make me smile but NOne. Not a single Hi or a single smiley that would make my day full of Hopes. Did he feel the same way while I couldn't be by his side? Did he suffer too?




After the long long nights and days. I withered like a plant craving for water and sunlight. I became gloomy and would always  frown. A year passed and I've noticed that I couldn't do things right. My practice would be filled with alot of comottions because I made alot of mistakes. I became tired and hopeless. You see? Without him I'm useless. I know he'll comeback but I hope he'll do. One day at midnight, I sneaked out of my apartment. I went home and when the agency noticed that I didn't practiced or went home in my apartment for how many days, they called me if something's wrong. I said that I want to quit and end my contract instantly. So they did. Its just easy for them to tore and terminate my contract because they know that they can't make money from such a hopeless girl. My maids took my things for me. I was so shameful! I was going to debut for 3days but here, I'm backing out and having this job. I'm a waitress in the day and I'm a singer at night. I'm really lucky because they hired me to be a singer and a waitress at the same time. But I'm still lonely.. Even if I'm away from that unhappy place, I'm still nothing compared to when He's still here. I drifted apart..

 

***

At Japan

 

Mrs. Bae's POV

It was so shameful that my daughter had to quit. It was shameful of me too because I wasn't there for her through her rough journey. But I can't just leave the company to the people I trust. I know I trust them but not completely. There's just so many things to be done, and plus! I need to meet-up with another company owner that wants to be partnered with us. I was walking late when a phone call from my daughter just came out.




"Nae. Suzy darling! Umma's working right now. So, I'll just call you in 45minutes. You can wait right? Nae Annyeong! Saranghae" Five more steps and the door's almost there. I twisted the knob and quickly sat comfortably but before that, I apologized to them for coming late. They just smiled at me and said that it was fine. I shook their hand and talked about the business that I'm handling. They were happy and was convinced by my proposal and was happy to be our partner. They were just signing the contract and I was looking at them with joy. Minutes later, they were disturbed by my sudden phone call. I excused myself and answered the phone call.




"My dear? Umma's busy didn't I say that I'll call you in 45 mintes?"




"But Umma!!! When will you comeback? Its been years already! Aren't you tired of working? Comeback home please!"




"I know you miss me but I'll comeback soon. I promise okay? I'll call you back. Arraseo? I'll hang up now" I hanged up and went back to my seat




"I'm very sorry.." I said




"Kids.. They don't understand that we're busy.." one of them said "Excuse me, but are you two married?" I asked the stupid question out of the blue. But it seems like they didn't care about my question. They looked at each other and back to me "Why'd you ask that?"




"Well.. because.. uhmm.. As I was observing you two.. You were so sweet and lovable"




"Yes we are married" they said in unison "So, where's your husband? Will he join us for lunch later?" the wife said




"My husband already passed away.." I smiled and kept myself glowing and bright while they regret asking me the random question "I'm sorry to hear that.."




"No.. Don't be. He's in Heaven anyways. I'm sure he's really happy there"




"Yes, Yes Heaven is sure a happy place to go" The husband said while giving off his crescent eye smile. Don't tell me you want to leave your wife and go to Heaven? Well Heaven really is a happy place. I just repeated what he said. Unlike hell where your skin melts like ice cream and your soul gets burned.




"How about kidS? Do you have one?" This couple is really fun to hang out with. Asking about my family like they're interviewing a famous celebrity "Yes I have one daughter. She just called me a while ago. She wants me to go home as early as possible.. You? Do you have kids?"




"In this age? Of course we have. We have two kids. The older one's 21 and the youngest is 10 years old"




"Ohhh? The older one's the same age as my daughter! Say do you have a son? Is he the eldest?" I asked . I was planning on having a surprise gift to Suzy. Since she's been unhappy and was lonely for years, why don't I give her a little playmate once I go back home? That'll be brilliant!




"My daughter's been miserable cuz she's about to debut as a singer but she quits. So, if ever you have a son? How about we set them in a date and therefore our business's bond will be stronger and after that, we'll have them in an arranged marriage? That way, they'll manage the company once we get old. How's that sound?" I was anxious if what'll be there answer. I held my hands really tight hoping they'll agree to my idea




"You're lucky to be partnered with us because we do have a son. The thing is, we don't know if our son will like it.." There was a long pause giving shivers to my spine "Ahhhh!!!!! Who cares? He's our son! He should follow our every command. He's just our son and we're the parent! Right honey?" That was a relief! I thought they'll shout at me or they'll cancel the contract because of this idea.




"Yes! And its time that our son should have his Love. Your daugter will be the perfect one. So, when's the date?"

 

 

 

I'm sorry is I just forwarded the years :) The reason is, I want to end this soon cuz I'm really tired of thinking about words that'll fit my sentence well. Hihihihihihi.. Hope you understand! Thank you for giving much love to this story. Thank you for reading thanks for subscribing and God Bless Take care ! Comment me ♥ Love you guys ;)