Chapter 60: Thoughts

Reason

Infinite - With..

 

 

Suzy's POV

Pabo Myungsoo!  Why didn't you tell me and just wrote it by letter? You even said that I should smile. How can I? If you're the only one who can make me smile. You made me smile when I'm down. Even if your face's serious, you still made me smile without any effort. As soon as I finished reading his letter, I quickly called a taxi and went to the airport. You're a smart person Myungsoo. You managed to write a silly letter and made me smile. Its a joke right? You just want to see me so bad that you made this useless letter. I quickened my steps and hurriedly looked for him. It was full of people walking here to there. Pushing myself to other directions didn't work. Aish! Could you please move your butts away?! When I was pacing my gaze from every place, every corner and every parts of the airport. Still no sign of his weird figure. Myungsoo!! Where are you? I don't care if you're leaving as long as I can see your face I'm okay with it. Just show your stupid freakin' face! Don't make me suffer. My face was filled with my tears, can't breathe easily and almost stumbled around. I slipped near a corner. Luckily no one saw me. Oh great! My heel's broken. I threw it at the side and tried standing up. A strong hand grabbed me and said "Ohh great! Your stupid heel's broken" I was shocked. Why did he said that? I faced him with an O face. I almost cursed at him but my emotions engulfed me. I tightened my embrace and he almost chocked.




"Its okay Suzy-ah!" He reassured me but everything's not okay!!




"Its not okay Woohyun! Its not!!" We still didn't broke the hug. He patted my back softly and after the dramatic scene, we sat on a bench near by. I told him why I'm here running like a psychotic woman. I told every story that his letter said. But why? Why does he have to say it through letter? Why not just tell me face to face so that I can still see a little glimpse of him for the last time. Why does he have to make me go here and run. Run and make my heel broken.




"I know that you're confused right now"




"Of course I am!! Who wouldn't? He gave me this letter so sudden! he needs explanation! Wait I'll try calling him" I dialed his number. But no service was avail. I tried once again but still not working. Is he toying me around or what? Is this fun? For me its annoying, irrtating and frustrating! There's still so many words that'll describe what I'm feeling right now but I'm not in the mood to enumerate. 




"He's not even answering! What a rude guy! Come here Woohyun-ah!" I grabbed his arm "You go here and I'll go there. We'll search together.. We'll hunt him down like how they hunt me to be their life saver" I mean by this, was Sungjong how hunts me to get away from the bullies. While I was instructing, he gripped my wrist until the blood stopped flowing.




"This is stupid Suzy. Listen! You're just tired! You can't  make him comeback. He already decided and maybe he's now riding the plane off to California. This is stress you're feeling. You're tired and need rest. COme on let's go home. You need rest okay? Let's just get out of here and -"




"Andwae!! Hypnotizing me huh? I know I'm tired and I know I'm stressed but just let me see him for the last time. Just help me. He helped me all the way so I should too while he's there studying abroad. Like how he supported me. You understand me right? Now let's-" Suddenly, everything's black and blurry. Myungsoo, I need to see him. He's the only one I need right now. For this last few days, I've been doing well with my practice and preparation for the debut. I'm comfortable with the new environment and became familiar how the employees there work. They treat me very well like I was the V.I.P there. Since I'll be debuting after 3years, I don't know how I could pull myself together after Myungsoo left me. Without him, I can't walk my path with a stable mind. He's a part of me now. I don't know how did that happen but he's just a part of me. If something's missing, I should go and find it. My life wouldn't function well without its pair. He's my other half. But since that other half of mine is missing, I can't do anything without him. His face.. His face is enough to make my life whole again. His perfect features, sharp nose, deadly eyes and his sweet smiles. Where could I ever find like that here? He's the only living person that had those. His personality, the way he treated me and how I became inlove with him is irreplaceable. I can't replace him.




"The patient's just tired and need rest. She'll recover her consciousness in a few minute. We'll leave her to you. Just keep an eye on her"




"Nae Kamsahamnida" I hear voices "Did you hear what he said? he said you need rest. Just stop practicing for awhile. Have time for yourself and relax. I guess the letter Myungsoo gave didn't helped you. Myungsoo won't leave you entirely. He just needs to study outside cuz he knows that if he'll study here, he'll think of you everytime. Maybe he's thinking about you right now. If he's here, he'll be rushing in and make you feel better. Like a very protective Boyfriend"




Boyfriend Boyfriend Boyfriend. That's right! I never had one of those. But after Myungsoo's been with me all this time, I felt like I have him as my own. I forgot we're just friends. What's the big deal? He can still be my boyfriend. In my world.. I learned how to appreciate him, I learned how to leave the past and enjoy the moments right now. But the only thing that I've never learned was how to love him. Maybe I did love him. I didn't figured it out sooner because the friendship that we've built blocked our hearts. But Fate can still make the world upside down. Friendship turning to a Relationship. Friends that becomes Lovers.

 

Myungsoo's POV

A while ago, when I was having my warm coffee I thought of alot of stuf. Did Naeun gave the letter? Did Suzy read it? Will she look for me in the airport? But none of my questions were answered. After having my coffee, seems like the minor problem's already solved. While I was falling in line, a swift breeze passed like someone ran really fast. I looked to the person who just ran and I can't hardly recognize its figure but something's telling me that she's someone I know. I was hoping that it would be Suzy looking for me saying her last goodbye. My eyes traced her wherever she goes. She suddenly, turned around and it was her! It was me next and any second now, I have to ride the plane. I quickly called Woohyun to come as quick as he can. So when he arrived, he texted me that he was inside the place. I explained to him why he had to go there and he understood. I told him to look for Suzy and send her home. I don't want her to see me and I've already changed my mind, everything's settled and now that I'm leaving, She's popping out from nowhere. I can't face her! If I do, my heart will have to debate with my brain whether I should stay and be with her or should I go to California and study. By just her innocent face, her sweet smile and teary eyes. By just those common things, she'll convince me not to go anymore and that'll be hard to decide. Everything will be hard once I see her cry. Woohyun already handled eveything. Sending her home was just the only idea that I can think of. Seeing her haggard face, she'll faint any minute. I don't want her to tire herself finding me in a crowded place. It'll be risky is she'll faint just like that. But she won't! Suzy won't faint she's a strong girl. Nothing will ever happen to her because she's strong and I believe she'll be strong enough once I leave. Here I am on a plane looking at the peaceful sky. I felt like I did something wrong today. Leaving her with just a note wasn't that bad right? and making her not to see me was right too. But what's this? I'm feeling like there's someone in danger. No, that can't be right. Everything's fine! Suzy's fine, my Family's fine and I'm fine. Hours already passed and I missed her. How would I survive there if it take days, months and years? Why does she have this kind of impact to me? Am I that easy to fall?




"You miss your girlfriend don't you?" An old lady next to me said




"A-aniyo.. I was just thinking"




"Thinking about your girlfriend" What is she talking about? I don't even have a girlfriend




"I'm sorry but I don't have one.. Ajjuma" she smirked and stared at me with her glaring eyes




"You don't have one. But there's someone that you feel and treat like she's your girlfriend" that's nonsense! How could I do that if I don't even know what she's talking about. I showed her my puzzled face and she understand. Like how our eyes meet and in that way,we read each others mind. She smiled at me. Someone I feel like she's my girlfriend. Is she talking about Suzy?




"I think you still don't know what I'm talking about. I'll just tell you anyways. Maybe you'll mistaken me as a psycho. You have a friend don't you?" I nodded "She's a girl and you're falling in love with her" One point for that Ajjuma! You guessed it right! How did she know? Does she have powers? CAn she read mindS?




"Some guys treat their Girlfriend like their own Friend. Some treats their Friend like their Girlfriend. That's why other guys are so over protective went it comes to their 'Girl' friends. That sometimes they forgot that they're just friends and the Girl would feel that her Friend has some kind of special feelings towards her. That they end up being together. Guys treating their Girlfriend like their own Friend sometimes they fight often cuz the girl feels like their relationship is like a game. For short! The girl doesn't feel the guys' love because she thought that their relationship is not serious. So if you're planning to ask your Friend for her heart, don't forget to love her trully and be with her like a true friend. And! You better move fast before other guys will have her"