Chapter 8: One Condition

Reason

Hwayobi - Booty Call http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ppLMGbu9s I just find this very amusing to listen :)

 

January the first month of the year. The coldest month where ice didn't melt yet. It's early in the morning and Suzy had nothing to do. She planned to go to their school and pay a visit. Her Christmas vacation was fun if you ask her. Her Mom went home to celebrate with her only daughter. But the next day, she had to go back in Japan and continue her unfinished business. Its really cold and Suzy brought two scarves to warm her fragile body.


"Next month is February. The contest is getting nearer" She thought to herself




She wandered around the school and passed by the music room. Suzy opened the music room's door and put her things on the chair. Its been awhile she'd visit this room. Everytime she would peek at the door, she always looks at the piano. She missed playing it but hated it at the same time. She opened the piano and began to play a simple song.
(Kim unggyu - Another Me Let's just imagine that Suzy's playing this *Kim Sunggyu-Another Me* credits to the owner of this Video :))

After playing a few notes, she banged her hands on the keys. She didn't know that someone's been watching her play. "Why'd you stop?" The voice said "Who's there?" Suzy asked searching for the owner's voice. The voice showed his face and It was him. Suzy's eyes grew bigger as she saw Myungsoo. She hurriedly closed the piano's cover. He then remembered the video he saw in her phone.



"How long have you been there?" 




"Not long. I didn't know you play the piano well" 




"Of course you don't you're new here. Why are you here by the way?"




"Just came to visit our precious school." he said




Before she could look away, she spotted a guitar that is strapped around his shoulders. "You play?" she asked pointing at the guitar " ahh Neh" he unpacked his guitar from his guitar case "Can you play it for me?" 



"I'll play for you in one condition!" excited to his response and acting like a kid waiting to receive a lollipop "Kiss me here" Points at his cheeks 




"No way!!"



"I'm just kidding! I'm not a guy that do ridiculous stuff... My condition is, if I play the guitar you have to play the piano for me first!" 




"Play? I'm not good at it yet" She lied "Based from what I saw, you play like a pro! It doesn't seem like you're a beginner too and who's the girl I saw in your video?" 




"Wh-what girl?" She felt her insides are burning "Aish! Don't lie Bae Suzy! Just play it for me"





"who are you to tell what to do? You're not my Dad!"





"I know I'm not. But I'll be the Dad of our future kids if you won't play the piano for me." His face became expressionless. "F-fine! Just stop staring at me! It freaks me out"




She sighed deeply and glared at him. Murmuring words the she can only hear. She opened the piano's cover again and played with her eyes closed to avoid tears from flowing.
(Kim Sunggyu - Another me) Before she opened her eyes he clapped his hands and stood up. 




"Your very impressive! Why didn't you join the contest? its a pity if you don't show your talent to everyone" Suzy kept quiet for a second and her eyes became reddish. "Yah! Are you listening?"




"Hmm? Neh.."





"Is there a problem? Your eyes are red"





"Aniyo! I just yawned that's all.."




"Am I that boring to be with?" He asked lighting up the mood.




"A-aniyo ! You're not boring" she smiled  "Actually its really nice to be with you"





"Here I'll play you a song So you won't feel sleepy" he smiled to her and she smiled back. For how many months, she feels comfortable and at ease whenever she's with him. 
(Infinite - In the Summer)






My english here is really not great and my brain is tired. I'll update soon :) Thanks for reading Take care and God Bless off to dreamland!