Chapter 29: The Day

Reason

B.A.P - Stop it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDt2sGenAUw

 

February 14

 

Valentines Day the day where every people is in love. Some say that if a person who's relationship status is single, they will be left out because they don't have their dates. But for Suzy and Myungsoo, will they be left out this love month?. Today, class 4-2 is decorating their room with heart signs, flowers and red balloons. Some guys' are disgusted by the color of the room they think its too girly.




"Class ! Listen up Because its Valentines Day, you will have no claass. But there will be school activities. There should be no one going home. Attendance will be checked" The students gone wild except for you know who.. Its their chance to give love letters and presents for their crush,Boyfriends or Girlfriends.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

Valentines Day! Its my big chance BWahahaha!!! Myungsoo and Suzy will surely speak to each other again. When will be the perfect time for my move? I'll just wait and see..

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

Love Month! Finally, Its my big chance to talk to her. But when will be the right time? Ahh!!!! This is really frustrating ! I'll just do it unexpectedly That way she'll be surprise. 

 

 

 

 

Suzy's POV

February 14.. The most waited day. Will I ever speak to him? But when? I didn't even prepared anything for him. Maybe a little 'I'm Sorry' will do. But it doesn't sound sincere.. I'll just write him a letter? No.. It doesn't seem sincere either.. I'll just think about it..

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV

Hearts Day ! What should I do? Maybe I'll give her something. Something that'll change her heart? Yes ! That's a great Idea.. Your so smart Woohyun. But what if she'll reject it? I'll just try it out. Its just a little play. I will tell her something really amusing.


 

End of POV's

 

The school activities starts now. Alot of people wrote letters for their love. Gave gifts and some were chained too. Many were excited and happy. Some are irritated and annoyed. Many received presents, some didn't have one that includes Suzy.



"How does it feel to receive love letters and gifts?" she said to herself




"Suzy-ah! Come over here!" Sungjong and Jiyeon called her "What?"




"Come! Try writing a letter to someone" Sungjong said




"I'm not in the mood Sorry.."




"Aish.. Suzy don't be such a KJ!" Jiyeon said




"No. really I'm not in the mood"




"Suit yourself. I'll just write him a letter"




"To who?"




"You don't have to know" Jiyeon hides the paper 




"okay.. its not even that interesting. I'll go"




"It is really true that people who are single can be left out" Sungjong said




"yeah they're not in love" Jiyeon added




"And they're in a bad mood like her ! " Sungjong poiting at Suzy




"Just wait Suzy. You'll thank me later" Jiyeon's voice became low. As Suzy was walking around, someone called her name by the microphone all students looked at her.





"Bae Suji!" A male voice called out to her. Suzy kept quiet





'Bae Suzy.. I wish you could talk to me. I know I'm a coward for not talking to you personally. But this is the only idea I can think of..  Please talk to me!



 

Sincerely yours, L'




"Yahh ! Bae Suzy ! Did you hear that? Talk to him!" The voice said and All students murmured.




"Who's L? I don't even know him?" Suzy didn't even know who's the person named L. But for sure he knows her and she doesn't know him. She didn't mind the letter and just walked away.







Waahhh ! Pabo Suzy-a!!! You know him ! You just forgot his other name ! Did you like it? I hope you did ^^ Thanks for reading and Take care God Bless ~