Chapter 28: The small gift

Reason

Wonder Girls - Like Money http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd7bDYNfJoU

 

February 12

 

 

Suzy's POV

Today's our free time. It feels lonely if you're walking alone No one to talk to, No one to tease and no one to lean it feels weird. Weird That I miss him I miss his presence. After that ridiculous fight, everything went blank. When would be the best day to talk? Everyone here seems busy.. They're preparing for Valentines day. Valentines day is really important for them. It's just a normal day for me. February 14 where every human being is shot by Cupid's arrows. They're Busy for love. I don't have time for that. Time to have some alone time for myself. Let's go to the Music room and practice for the big day.

<             >

 

I opened the music room's door and played a beautiful song. I locked it in case one of my rivals will hear me and snatch my song as their own. I'll play another song and play a different one in the actual performance. But.. what would be the best song? Ahhhh!!! I know.. I'll play one of Appa's favorite song for the mean time.. 

(Let's all imagined that Suzy is playing this Beautiful song  Moonlight by Yirumahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s




I played it with much confidence and emotion. I can feel the song flow right through me. No time for sad memories. Time to make new ones. New ones that'll make my future bloom. It made me calm everytime I play. It feels like I'm in heaven I can feel my Father beside. looking at me with a sweet smile "You're doing great my Dear. I'll always be here for you" He said in my head. That's great that he's doing fine there. I felt relaxed and stress free after my dad said those words.

 

END of POV

 

Myungsoo didn't go to school and went to the mall to buy his Special girls' gift. He roamed around looking for the store that Jiyeon said where girls' stuff are found.



"Where's that store Jiyeon said?" scratching his nape. Finally he saw a store full of pink things "Jiyeon was right. It does have pink stuff no joke!" he immediately went in and eyed every stuff he sees. He saw a cute bracelet but thought something "Does Suzy wear this things?" he paused "Maybe not.. I'll just choose another one"




"Yes sir? how may I help you?" The saleslady asked




"Do you have other stuff besides this?"




"Yes we have please come this way" The saleslady led him. She opened a small box and saw a cute long object. Perfect for Suzy's pale white skin




"It's the only one we have" The saleslady said




"Do you think she would love it?"




"Of course she will"




"How can you be so sure?"




"If you buy small things like this, she'll do anything just to take good care of it. If she's afraid to lose it, or holds it really tight, it means she loves it"





"hmmm..please wrap it with pretty pink. Make it neat and presentable" he said




"Yes" She bowed "Please wait for 10minutes" Myungsoo nodded




After wrapping the small gift, the lady gave it to him "Your girlfriend will surely love it" she smiled




"Aniyo! Its for a friend of mine... Lets just call it a peace offering."




"that 'Peace offering' will make your relationship with her strong , endless and will be changed"




"Let's just hope for that" He thanked the lady and left with a wide smile printed on his face


















(The Cute pretty Giftmall Gift)






Double update ! :D What will Myungsoo give? hhmm? Lets check the next chapter on the next day? Thanks for reading ! Take care and God Bless ~ Drop comments if you want and guess anything that Myungsoo will give to Suzy !