Chapter 14: School

Reason

CN Blue - Love Light http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiHaMhyZrk

 

Second week of January:

"Class next month is the Music Contest. Are you all excited?" The teacher asked




"Neh!" The classroom went wild. But Suzy kept silent and stealing glances at him. One hour had passed and its their second subject. They're waiting for the next teacher to come but still, no sign of her shadow. Suzy goes out of their room can't get enough of the noise. Myungsoo saw her and he followed her. He followed Suzy wherever she goes. When she stops, he stops. Not knowing where she's heading. She went to the bathroom. he stopped and hid behind the door. After doing her thing, he immediately followed her again. She went out in the garden and sat on a bench. Myungsoo sat on the bench next to hers. but she didn't noticed him. After 10 minutes, she stood up and walked again. This time, he's really pissed off and really wants to yell at her. He picked out his phone and texted her.

 

-Text Conversation-

Where are you going?

-unknown

Who are you?

-Suzy

Just answer my question!

-unknown

Why would I?
you're just a stranger and I don't know you !
So Stop texting !!

-Suzy

-End of Text Conversation-

 

Myungsoo was not satisfied. He called her until her phone explodes but still hanged up. he called her a million times but ignores it. "You're totally crazy Bae Suzy"

 

-Text Coversation-

Why wouldn't you pick up?

-unknown

Who the hell are you?

-Suzy

Just pick up the God Damn phone!

-unknown

-End of text Conversation-

 

"I don't need a man! I don't need a man!" her ringtone rang loudly and she answered

 

"Yah! You're really pissing me off!"  she shouted as loud as she can for him to hear how frustrated she was. "Where are you going?" he asked calmly "Tell me your name first" "Turn around!" she turned around and saw Myungsoo. She slapped his arm and laughed while saying "This time you really did stalk me"


"Yeahh.. I was bored so I followed you around" 



"You're the one calling me all this time? Since the day you gave my phone back?"



"That's right!"




"You really are crazy Kim Myungsoo!" he just smiled and giggled "You said you're my worst nightmare"


 



"So?"





"So, you're my most beautiful Nightmare I'd have" 






*Miss A Suzy with her Phone taking Selca pictures*



It really is annoying if someone calls and texts you but never tells their name. But If ever L oppa calls me, All I can do is jump around like a crazy Unicorn XD ! Take care and God Bless Hope you like this chapter :) Happy birthday to me x)